Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:57:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:21:55 PM

What are the chances that Bittrex will support this fork?
It will so much easier for everyone to keep their zcl there are receive btcp

There is still enough time for this fork but this is not important event maybe they will support this but we have to wait until they post update about this.
LSpark

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:29:32 PM

I bought some at 23k sats and bought even more at 72k sats.
I'm very confident in this project, even in worst case scenario this looks like the easiest money you could make this month.
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:06:42 PM

Hows the progress here?

https://github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/issues/3

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
xibeijan
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:57:28 PM

Will there be a mining launch or airdrop?

Notable projects 2019: Semux, Dero, Wagerr, BEAM
FreakyBiggles

Activity: 15

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:05:18 PM

Oh man, I can't wait for this!  Wink

What is going to happen to ZCL after the hard fork?
It will still exist, though we are unsure how its development will continue as of right now.

Need to address this quick please. Im sure others are dying to see whats going to happen to ZCL

Also, can you guys stop saying "check this and that on site X or B" and just link the guide? A lot of confusion lately regarding ZCL and BTCP reddit.

I've been a collector of various coin for a long while. I was collecting ZCash until ZClassic was founded and switched to it just on the basis that the founders reward was removed. I believe all developers should be rewarded for the work and effort however I also felt 20% for four years was a tad steep.

ZCash and ZClassic are at essence the same. ZCash only jumped big when JP Morgan Chase chose to use/get behind it and work with the ZCash team in May. (Bankers)

Smart miners and investors stuck with ZClassic to accumulate the undervalued asset - believing in the future potential. These are smart people. IMHO there is no reason ZCL shouldn't already be valued on par with ZEC - especially with the elimination of the 20% fee/tax to the hardworking loyal miners. Fast profits are not the only reason to mine a coin. It's actually the easiest/cheapest way to accumulate an undervalued asset.

As far as the future for ZCL? Not worried about it really. It is pretty much offers everything ZEC does without being tainted by steep founders tax and banker influence.

ZCL ~ $89.01
ZEC ~ $581.59
chiefshibe

Activity: 45

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

so excited for all of this
Paper_Chase

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:38:38 AM

Oh man, I can't wait for this!  Wink

What is going to happen to ZCL after the hard fork?
It will still exist, though we are unsure how its development will continue as of right now.

Need to address this quick please. Im sure others are dying to see whats going to happen to ZCL

Also, can you guys stop saying "check this and that on site X or B" and just link the guide? A lot of confusion lately regarding ZCL and BTCP reddit.

I've been a collector of various coin for a long while. I was collecting ZCash until ZClassic was founded and switched to it just on the basis that the founders reward was removed. I believe all developers should be rewarded for the work and effort however I also felt 20% for four years was a tad steep.

ZCash and ZClassic are at essence the same. ZCash only jumped big when JP Morgan Chase chose to use/get behind it and work with the ZCash team in May. (Bankers)

Smart miners and investors stuck with ZClassic to accumulate the undervalued asset - believing in the future potential. These are smart people. IMHO there is no reason ZCL shouldn't already be valued on par with ZEC - especially with the elimination of the 20% fee/tax to the hardworking loyal miners. Fast profits are not the only reason to mine a coin. It's actually the easiest/cheapest way to accumulate an undervalued asset.

As far as the future for ZCL? Not worried about it really. It is pretty much offers everything ZEC does without being tainted by steep founders tax and banker influence.

ZCL ~ $89.01
ZEC ~ $581.59

The benefit to having the founders tax is that it supports a full-time dev team, marketing, support staff, etc.

With a founders tax they can be more aggressive with the roadmap and how frequently new features are released.

Community coins sound great in theory, but it's all too common for the part-time dev team to lose interest and there is no progress.
Supercoiner111

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:06:49 PM

How can I claim if I hold BTC?

yutyuf8687696

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

No details yet,but i hope its done with message signing and not by sweeping
MisterPresident

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:00:05 PM

I got a little late, it's still possible to buy ZCL and switch to BTCP, right? Updating ZClassic was one of the things expected by many people, I'll be watching! BTCP will have the advantage of being already on Bittrex.

Everyone says that they are the best and promise a bright future, but eventually it turns out that this is not so. How do you prove it?
yutyuf8687696

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:07:42 PM

Website is up

https://bitcoinpvt.org
elgravisse88

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:25:09 PM

Looks very promising. I like this project
dotbitme

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 03:32:10 PM

I have added Bitcoin Private to btcdiv.com, a website collecting all forks and airdrops to Bitcoin holders.

It is under the Upcoming tab as it hasn't forked yet but I have just added a link to the new site bitcoinpvt.org and will update the info as the fork is activated.

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
eXpl0sive

Activity: 574
Merit: 502

waiting to explode

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:53:06 PM

I have added Bitcoin Private to btcdiv.com, a website collecting all forks and airdrops to Bitcoin holders.

It is under the Upcoming tab as it hasn't forked yet but I have just added a link to the new site bitcoinpvt.org and will update the info as the fork is activated.

I have to say this is something very useful and out of the box.

I have seen some sites that list the forks along with a block height but we have to manually keep a record of our balances. Your site actually lists all available forks and relevant balances for particular address. Kudos!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
br2459

Activity: 269
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Web site is up people: https://bitcoinpvt.org/ one step closer!

kryptus

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:58:22 PM

I really like community coins, since they represent the open source and decentralization spirit. Plus, having private features will be a very good selling point. I believe it could be REALLY interesting what happens with bitcoin private.
dotbitme

Activity: 65
Merit: 2

dotbit.me

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:59:30 PM

Your site actually lists all available forks and relevant balances for particular address. Kudos!

Thank you! The address balance checker is currently quite limited (only works for Bitcoin Gold, Bitcoin Cash, Byteball, Bitcore, Clams and Super Bitcoin) but I am always trying to add more forks and airdrops when possible.

Cheers
btcdiv.com

Btcdiv.com - The ultimate source for bitcoin forks & airdrops | Dotbit.me - buy .bit domains for Bitcoins, Namecoins, altcoins or PayPal!
pupeto

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:11:29 PM

going in right direction....
yume91

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:23:34 AM

I do not understand the purpose of this project

plamen_m

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:17:11 AM

Any exchanges for support this fork ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: