Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:57:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117238 times)
mortare

Activity: 765
Merit: 283

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 08:11:16 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 08:23:47 PM by mortare

Stupid question but if i have my btc on a ledger nano S will i get the 1:1 swap or do i need to send by btc to HitBTC or KUCOIN?
Is binance supporting the fork?

So it would be there, but you would need to extract your private key from the Nano, which I have no intention of doing. I would be careful w/ HitBTC, as some coins have insane withdrawal fees (example: I bought 3000 Dentacoin, and the withdrawal fee = 18315 DCN). I'm think I'm going to make a new Jaxx wallet today, send BTC there, wait for fork, send BTC back to old location, and extract the key from the Jaxx wallet

Hoping binance or bittrex come with news that they will support. Otherwise i going to put them on exodus.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:57:28 PM

Stupid question but if i have my btc on a ledger nano S will i get the 1:1 swap or do i need to send by btc to HitBTC or KUCOIN?
Is binance supporting the fork?

So it would be there, but you would need to extract your private key from the Nano, which I have no intention of doing. I would be careful w/ HitBTC, as some coins have insane withdrawal fees (example: I bought 3000 Dentacoin, and the withdrawal fee = 18315 DCN). I'm think I'm going to make a new Jaxx wallet today, send BTC there, wait for fork, send BTC back to old location, and extract the key from the Jaxx wallet

Hoping binance or bittrex come with news that they will support. Otherwise i going to put them on exodus.
Binance never, they won't pick it up just off the name to many scams going on

The whole idea of giving up your private let because someone made a Bitcoin talk Ann and some exchange pumped up a coin with bots sounds like a sneaky way to get your private key...
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:31:20 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 10:01:35 PM by MinermanNC

is anyone here actually comfortable using TradeSatoshi? I've heard some unsettling things, and I don't wanna get stuck with another HitBTC type of scenario....
Yes I have been using Tradesatoshi for a few months. No real issues.

When withdrawing BTC its very fast when receiving your conformation email and hits Coinbase faster than any other exchange for some reason lol

Withdraw fees are little high compared to Bittrex etc.

But I'm ok with that exchange  Wink

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
AikaPool

Activity: 889
Merit: 500

AikaPool admin

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

Now TESTNET!

https://aikapool.com/btcp

binkyj357

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 11:42:43 PM

Looks like Suprnova testnet is up, too
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:49:21 AM

So far we have a few good pools up and running, an exchange getting ready.... lets hope this launch goes off smoothly, I think it will.  Smiley

I'm feeling pretty good about things. We need a big count down clock now lol

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
SuperiorCoin

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:16:26 AM

I saw you posting about Superior Coin. You do know that it is stolen right? And that you are being paid to post here on Bitcoin Talk from the illegal Kryptonia site with stolen money?
brooklynite1

Activity: 630

In BTCz we trust. Organic slow growth.

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:09:24 AM

is anyone here actually comfortable using TradeSatoshi? I've heard some unsettling things, and I don't wanna get stuck with another HitBTC type of scenario....

Its the only exchange I use. Lowest fees and very small min trading so no money lost in rounding BS. Also very low withdraw fees. Recently they had some slow down.

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:10:33 AM

Yes I have been using Tradesatoshi for a few months. No real issues.

When withdrawing BTC its very fast when receiving your conformation email and hits Coinbase faster than any other exchange for some reason lol

Withdraw fees are little high compared to Bittrex etc.

But I'm ok with that exchange  Wink

What's your opinion on BTCP?

brooklynite1

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 06:14:57 AM

A memo to self professed high school dropout; Rhett and the rest if those involved in getting rich off of ZCL and BTCP mainly those who ran the voluntary pool to collect $2.8M ZCL mined by so many who put their trust in you and believed in you to do something great:

Stop dumping your massive stash.

You have made a lot already. But anything beyond this could break down the fragile backbone of ZCL which will also turn BTCP into a laughing stock . Either ZCL or BTCP could become a new major currency to cover everything BTC has failed to deliver in 8 years .

Don't be so short sighted.

Many other Equihash threads are making fun of this fork already , look at BTCZ already. This is mainly because of the ZCL price drop which is attributed to the voluntary mining pool dumping close to $3M in mined coins.

Rhett you are a self claimed high school dropout. For obvious reasons I doubt you are dumb yet probably very smart and that's not because of your github copy/paste skills but for your marketing skills and the ability to create hype and followers on Twitter.. But you could also be short sighted looking at the small picture and quick exit

As Bitconnect has shown us, Crypto market is very resilient. Those who bought BCC a year ago are still up 500% even after its 97% crash. ZCL is now being compared to BCC and that's bad. You have the support tog many exchanges like HitBTC, KuKoin, Bittrex and Tradesatoshi.

Now its time to come out and show support for the BTCP fork and ZCL in the last 9 hours or we could see a major drop. Crypto is all about dev backing. Leave your whale coin ICO alone for a bit and save your other projects .

Haze The Hobo

Activity: 70

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

A memo to self professed high school dropout; Rhett and the rest if those involved in getting rich off of ZCL and BTCP mainly those who ran the voluntary pool to collect $2.8M ZCL mined by so many who put their trust in you and believed in you to do something great:

You have made a lot already. But anything beyond this could break down the fragile backbone of ZCL which will also turn BTCP into a laughing stock . Either ZCL or BTCP could become a new major currency to cover everything BTC has failed to deliver in 8 years .

Many other Equihash threads are making fun of this fork already , look at BTCZ already. This is mainly because of the ZCL price drop which is attributed to the voluntary mining pool dumping close to $3M in mined coins.

Rhett you are a self claimed high school dropout. For obvious reasons I doubt you are dumb yet probably very smart and that's not because of your github copy/paste skills but for your marketing skills and the ability to create hype and followers on Twitter.. But you could also be short sighted looking at the small picture and quick exit

As Bitconnect has shown us, Crypto market is very resilient. Those who bought BCC a year ago are still up 500% even after its 97% crash. ZCL is now being compared to BCC and that's bad. You have the support tog many exchanges like HitBTC, KuKoin, Bittrex and Tradesatoshi.

Now its time to come out and show support for the BTCP fork and ZCL in the last 9 hours or we could see a major drop. Crypto is all about dev backing. Leave your whale coin ICO alone for a bit and save your other projects .

There has been no "dumping of massive stash". Voluntary mining pool funds have been used as described when the mining started. Seems like most of the people in crypto world immediately believes what they read on some other thread, or forum. If you cannot make up your own mind based on trusted sources, then it is best not to invest. If you cannot see the future, then it is best not to talk bs as it was the truth. People like you just create fud around launches.

Of course other devs and supporters try to undermine new coins. They're going to lose market share if it's "the next Bitcoin" and will succeed. Also there a lot of people mad about not investing before the peak. If you buy at 200$ after huge hype peak, then you cannot blame others for losing money. In these kind of scenarios the coins always drop, it doesn't need massive dumping from one certain group of people.

Please people, learn the basics of investing and how things work with exchanges. Maybe you should start in normal stock exchange, before going into crypto investing.

Bluemustang

Activity: 147

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:45:18 AM

There are usable mining pools that actually mine btcp that can be cashed out as soon as the wallets come? Where are they and when can we start mining on them? Mining on donation pool is up in a few minutes so id love to get the jump on that. Thanks.
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

There are usable mining pools that actually mine btcp that can be cashed out as soon as the wallets come? Where are they and when can we start mining on them? Mining on donation pool is up in a few minutes so id love to get the jump on that. Thanks.

Fork and mainnet launch is at 2.3.2018 (2nd of march 2018). You cannot mine BTCP before fork and mainnet launch.

Suprnova will launch BTCP pool as soon as BTCP mainnet is up. They currently have BTCP testnet listed, if you want to try out your rig config.
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:21:42 AM

I am using it and withdrawals are better than bittrex. It was having problems few days ago with GUI but nothing now. 
BillionDollarMan

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:28:44 AM

There has been no "dumping of massive stash". Voluntary mining pool funds have been used as described when the mining started. Seems like most of the people in crypto world immediately believes what they read on some other thread, or forum. If you cannot make up your own mind based on trusted sources, then it is best not to invest. If you cannot see the future, then it is best not to talk bs as it was the truth. People like you just create fud around launches.

Of course other devs and supporters try to undermine new coins. They're going to lose market share if it's "the next Bitcoin" and will succeed. Also there a lot of people mad about not investing before the peak. If you buy at 200$ after huge hype peak, then you cannot blame others for losing money. In these kind of scenarios the coins always drop, it doesn't need massive dumping from one certain group of people.

Please people, learn the basics of investing and how things work with exchanges. Maybe you should start in normal stock exchange, before going into crypto investing.

That guy was shilling BTCP few days ago and now whining, maybe reached his ZCL sell target lol
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:12:23 AM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 09:13:55 AM by Haze The Hobo

This message is for all of those who have BTC or ZCL holdings in an exchange and want to get your BTCP.

TradeSatoshi
is supporting the fork and has BTC + ZCL listed. You will receive BTCP with 1:1 ratio to your BTC and/or ZCL holdings.
KUCOIN is supporting the fork and has BTC listed. You will receive BTCP with 1:1 ratio to your BTC holdings.
HitBTC will list BTCP after the fork. Cannot be certain if you'll receive BTCP based on BTC holdings or not.

If you have BTC or ZCL in any other exchange and wish to gain BTCP, please transfer coins to private wallet OR to TradeSatoshi/KUCOIN.

In case of ZCL: Bittrex and Cryptopia has withdrawal issues.

Cryptopia has stated, that if you've done ZCL withdrawal 8h before the snapshot and don't receive your coins in time: they'll pay you in BTCP.
More information can be found here: https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/news

Bittrex update
Bittrex is loaded with ZCL withdraw requests and they had to close their wallet. You will receive BTCP for your ZCL holdings in Bittrex (NO BTC SUPPORT!). But they won't list BTCP (atleast yet).
More information can be found here: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271272

Snapshot timer 8h 47min.
https://btcprivate.org/
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:16:10 AM

Nice reminder and since there are still more than 8 hours to snapshot people still have time to prepare themselves. This fork can become significant of the year. It will challenge all existed privacy based coins including ZCL the co-forked coin  which is also fork. Let's see how things unfold in future.
JVC

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:40:45 AM

zcl fork isn't support by bittrex
bricktop8

Activity: 196

StasyQ

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

Bittrex will "support" only ZCL fork.

https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001271272

███    TWITTER   ███████████████████ StasyQ ███████████████████████  WHITEPAPER    ███
███       ANN        ███  THE CRYPTO REVOLUTION IN THE ADULT INDUSTRY ███    ONE PAGER    ███
███  TELEGRAM  ██████████████████ WEBSITE  ██████████████████████   FACEBOOK      ███
Haze The Hobo

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:19:52 AM

If everyone started to mass move BTC out of Bittrex they would be forced to support BTCP fork. Let's show exchanges where the true power lies. It's not in the infrastructure, but in the people!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: