Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 03:44:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTCP] BitcoinPrivate: A Truly Private Bitcoin [Equihash]  (Read 117233 times)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:18:18 AM

Do you guys here expect Bitcoin Private to start out with a several billion dollar market cap? If that is the case and you look at the charts of ZCL, then someone who knew this fork was planned could have bought loads of ZCL for around 2 dollars late last year and turn it into 100x very easily just because of this fork. Crazy.
Bluemustang

Activity: 147
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:41:54 AM

Does EWBF miner work on suprnova BTCP. I tried using the miner as i was using it with the same parameters i did on ZCL but with updated pool and port number. Since i obviously dont have a wallet yet i put my user name it its place.

I still get "ERROR: Cannot connect to the pool"

My settings:
miner.exe --server suprnova.cc --user myusername --pass x --port 6823 --intensity 8 --templimit 42
pause

Thanks
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:15 AM

Hype is strong outside for this coin but future value of coin will depend on the releases of features which were promised. It is still possible for this coin to have billion dollars market from the start. I will not exclude the fact of hype which is very powerful and privacy concept plys branding altogether draw good picture of this coin.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:00:18 AM

Does EWBF miner work on suprnova BTCP. I tried using the miner as i was using it with the same parameters i did on ZCL but with updated pool and port number. Since i obviously dont have a wallet yet i put my user name it its place.

My settings:
miner.exe --server suprnova.cc --user myusername --pass x --port 6823 --intensity 8 --templimit 42
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822
Bluemustang

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

That is the port number supplied by suprnova but i did try yours and no dice. Do these parameters look correct? They are just as i was using them on zcl besides the user and pool ofcourse.
jambo110
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:06:41 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

That is the port number supplied by suprnova but i did try yours and no dice. Do these parameters look correct? They are just as i was using them on zcl besides the user and pool ofcourse.
btcp.suprnova.cc 
ToxicDog

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:07:36 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks

miner.exe --server btcp.suprnova.cc --user YourUsername.YourWorker --pass x --port 6822
Bluemustang

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:09:34 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks

miner.exe --server suprnova.cc --user YourUsername.YourWorker --pass x --port 6822

As yeah, i put that in but still no dice. I noticed on suprnova's home page for btcp it says nicehash:portnumber so i was wondering if this only works with nicehash or even ewbf isnt even supported for some reason.

And I wouldnt think this would return a "cannot connect pool" but if using username.workername as working since i dont have a wallet number?
DNADavid

Activity: 23

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:11:58 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

You have to learn how to read instructions

https://btcp.suprnova.cc/index.php?page=gettingstarted

Server is: btcp.suprnova.cc

miner.exe --server btcp.suprnova.cc --user suprnova.1 --pass x --port 6822
Bluemustang

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:33:17 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

I did read instructions thank you very much. Attitude not needed just an answer.

But i see, i missed that. I copied/pasted their pool and put in my own parameters from my zcl bat and apparently missed that.

Thanks though...working now
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:34:32 AM

Mainnet is already live in fact, see https://github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/commit/891622875bed861ab37c758bed3b1902f15d2087#diff-64cbe1ad5465e13bc59ee8bb6f3de2e7 , the seed is uncommented

Then using the very excellent "Tool to claim coins for all Bitcoin forks without using wallets or running nodes" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.msg31273044#msg31273044 you can connect to it (and then send transcations to BTCP network, ie move/claim your coins)

node tx.js BTCP testconnect dnsseed.btcprivate.org
Version BTCP
Sending to dnsseed.btcprivate.org
Connected to : dnsseed.btcprivate.org:7933
Sent version to dnsseed.btcprivate.org
------ Answer receiced from dnsseed.btcprivate.org
version
verack
ping
-------- Verack received - completing handshake with dnsseed.btcprivate.org
getheaders
End connection with dnsseed.btcprivate.org:7933

So you can start claiming your coins and mining

DNADavid

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:36:07 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

I did read instructions thank you very much. Attitude not needed just an answer.

But i see, i missed that. I copied/pasted their pool and put in my own parameters from my zcl bat and apparently missed that.

Attitude is important - next time you will read better Smiley
Good luck
Bluemustang

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

Good luck

Good life lessons you've learned.....Attitude only ever begets attitude, this is why people fight, you'd do well to learn that. This is also why people are, for the most part, respectful in real life. Everyone on the internet however, with their relative anonymity thinks this gives them the opportunity to let out their inner 'bleep'.
DNADavid

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:52:41 AM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

Good luck

Good life lessons you've learned.....Attitude only ever begets attitude, this is why people fight, you'd do well to learn that. This is also why people are, for the most part, respectful in real life. Everyone on the internet however, with their relative anonymity thinks this gives them the opportunity to let out their inner 'bleep'.

I'm old enough to heal the complex. I would say the same to my children. I do not like unnecessary questions Smiley
Ayms

Activity: 182
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

Mainnet is already live in fact, see https://github.com/BTCPrivate/BitcoinPrivate/commit/891622875bed861ab37c758bed3b1902f15d2087#diff-64cbe1ad5465e13bc59ee8bb6f3de2e7 , the seed is uncommented

Then using the very excellent "Tool to claim coins for all Bitcoin forks without using wallets or running nodes" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2827163.msg31273044#msg31273044 you can connect to it (and then send transcations to BTCP network, ie move/claim your coins)

Version BTCP
version
verack
ping
getheaders

If you know where to send your coins, probably no exchanges accept deposits right now...

Their explorer is down of course: https://explorer.btcprivate.org/

But you can use BTC and ZCL explorers

If I were a miner I would start mining right now before hell unleashes in a few hours probably (or soon now that I have posted this)

dtpcoins

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:05:25 PM

The snapshot for Bitcoin Private has taken place at $BTC block height 511346. All KuCoin users who had their BTC in KuCoin exchange will receive BTCP in their accounts in the following days. Thank you for your support.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 12:07:42 PM

Version BTCP
version
verack
ping
getheaders

Nope, you can't mine yet.. Only TX'es from their "UTXO" files i accepted until Block 278458 is reached...

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

I know I might be too late but I read your Ann just now , and I have hard time understanding this " thus leaving absolutely no trail of your transaction details to anyone other than the sender and recipient "  . How this gonna happen . If someone send me coins how I will be able to see it if it is not recorded on the leader . Can you please explain how this gonna happen ! . Do I will have to enter my private keys every time I want to search my transactions ! . I really do not understand this ?! . How the explorer know it is me the sender or the receiver to allow me show the transaction status ! ?

When sending to private address there will be trace of public address as sender, but no address where transaction went. You do not enter private key to search your transactions, as you can use txid. Also you can see transaction inside your wallet.

☆T (Public)   ⇦ OUT   Yes  ▷   AMOUNT   21.1.2018 18:06:10    ▶ (Z Address not listed by wallet!)
★Z (Private)   ⇨ IN   Yes  ▷   AMOUNT      21.1.2018 18:06:10   your Z address here

Here you can see example of transfer from public to private address. There is no trace of receiving address.
http://explorer.zclmine.pro/tx/b361c542a6a32729a8bd4fc71c761947939105bf1be38e640ffcd51bc3c346d3

That is actually amazing thanks for your reply . I will start point some of my rigs to mine this coin . I am happy that the mainnet is already live , time to start mining .  Wink . Amazing how there is more and more coins GPU friendly every day .
Bluemustang

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:09:52 PM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

Good luck

I'm old enough to heal the complex. I would say the same to my children. I do not like unnecessary questions Smiley
Seems you've aged enough to forget that old adage, what was it? If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Having kids i'd have hoped you'd instinctively know that for their sake. But i guess its do as i say not as i do.
DNADavid

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:18:04 PM

My settings:
pause

Thanks
Try the other port  6822

Good luck

Seems you've aged enough to forget that old adage, what was it? If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Having kids i'd have hoped you'd instinctively know that for their sake. But i guess its do as i say not as i do.

You are so amazing that you can not even read the instructions. It's nice?
You do not talk to me anymore. Enjoy the mining.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 156 »
  Print  

Jump to: