Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:20:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62990 times)
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:33:31 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
Promotion with good plans will grab the attention of all the supporters where there could be awesome Airdrops, FB reviews and much more such will really attract loads of people to spread the word ONZ and it will obviously drive better traffic.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:51:46 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:27:25 PM

Honestly, I did not understand the message of this video. Perhaps you have not thought enough of it? Maybe it's worth remaking? I see that not only I did not understand it, but other users also complain.
No, it is just you who do not understand it. The video is fully explaining the ONZ-Coin and it's understandable to me.
Yes, actually video is pretty small by length but maybe they have to give us a message about something new is coming. I am quite impressed with their strategy. But in that video, they tell us how rapidly there is growing up day by day. I think their message is direct reaches to their investor as a medium of video. This video definitely helps their ICO to gain new followers as well as investors.

this is just another video that u can let it be done in upwork or similar freelance platforms for 30 usd.  ONZ Project decreasing the value of this project by sending this kind of data.
I think that the video is not enough to advertise the project, I know everything about programs such as Youtubemonster and there are few real views.
The video is enough to explain all. Video has a broad explanation about the project of ONZ, it tells all the important matters and the goal of the project. But many will not understand it when you watch it on first time. Try to read the whitepapers and then watch the video, then you will understand the project easily.

You're right buddy, another ICO project that makes everyone of us comfortable. Though, in some point base on my own perception this project looks common but I still amaze on their different features. Hopefully this project will success as the team will continue to strive

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 10:36:54 PM

A Crypto Social Media. This is my first time I've seen a crypto social media but I'm concerned how can I earn by simply posting, commenting, sharing like the usual social media did?

Traditional social media are making money from those activities like posting, commenting , sharing that you do on their platform without sharing any profit with its users. ONZ project believe that the effort people give and the time they spend on social media deserve to be rewards, but they are not going to create a social media website like facebook or twitter, instead they will integrate facebook and twitter with Blockchain technology and allows to earn ONZ coin based on your activities on your social media account.
ONZ is a DPOS block chain combined with different components. One is the ONZProbe, which will connect with existing SOCIAL media and rewards their user in CRYPTO. So you can say ONZ is a crypto-social platform, but not like a Facebook or Twitter platform.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:10:29 PM

Onz platform has realy a great concept under development. I just hope that it all goes well and will be supported by alot of members of this community.
Once it is officially launch i believe that many will be attracted to this kind of project. Maybe for now it there will be not many but once it will have a good promotions this can boom real quick.
I also think that the Onz project does not have enough advertising campaigns that could bring more people into the project. Perhaps in the near future, developers will still pay attention to this.
Yes i completely agreed with you.Still many of people didn't know about the ONZ coin.so i think the developrs need to do more promotion of ONZ coin. it will help project to attract more investeros and also get the great potential.
Promotion with good plans will grab the attention of all the supporters where there could be awesome Airdrops, FB reviews and much more such will really attract loads of people to spread the word ONZ and it will obviously drive better traffic.

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 11:29:59 PM

There's very little to be done really by the developers at this stage, they should probably work at getting their website ready first so they can start getting traction
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:03:31 AM

Exactly, as we want a good and reliable project that it can be good for all and everyone of us here in crypto currency community. Also, I appreciate so much their great features which really give big helps to us here as I watch their video.

Well, they have there roadmap and unique plans for ONZ. But for me, let us wait and see what will the outcome of this after the ICO ends.

ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:51:10 AM

This project never fails to make great improvements for the benefits of the whole crypto currency community and the people, users, and investors of this project. That is why there are lots of supporters of the ONZ project and hopefully this will continuously be done for the good progress and performance of this ONZ project.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:04:18 AM

the way how they advertise this project mainly also the bounty campaign with micro stakes is a red flag,  they have still not a fixed roadmap with timeline is a red flag, I dont know what u find so unique in this project so that u may think u will gonna earn hunderds of dollars by liking, sharing and commenting? No you will not. There were tooo many companies also in near past that also try to build something like this but failed. People nowadays are not satisfied with some cents for like, share and comment and you will also not.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:17:26 AM

Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:50:23 AM

Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media. Many investors will going to be partnered with ONZ and will give a promising result that will satisify the members.
Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.
cabrakaned

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:12:14 AM

Guys who participate in the company's bounty telegraph? Where can I find a form to tell them my wallet?
You can find their bounty in their official thread.
Here is the link to their bounty thread:- https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565
Airdrop and bounty is live so you can participate there to get their tokens.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:29:38 AM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:32:38 AM

To do this, you need to do a lot of work for developers, so that investors can learn about the coin and want to invest their savings in this project. I hope that they will be able to attract investors
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:20:32 AM

Although something useful can be obtained from social networks. Basically there was only advertising, for which not much was paid. But there are annoying ads, it's annoying.
lyle000

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:25:58 AM

Mainly the project is to give people an opportunity to get benefit and profits while doing or using social media.
i already benefit from using social media. my stalking skills have never been better
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:33:10 AM

earning a social network is an entertaining idea. especially now, when every person has a profile in at least one social network. and some have a few, so the opportunity to grow increases
I'm waiting for the launch of this project, because I'm very interested in how this will work in real life. And how we will profit from the use of social networks.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:24:09 AM

Entertaining while earning some income, which is a very nice concept. It is like we are having some fun and earning is only part of it. I am hoping the dev will make their features more interesting and not so difficult to use.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:28:23 PM

Onz project have some similarities with out social media sites but it is one of a kind because it is only the social media platform that pays its members.
This project is actually similar to the social media but it is going to pay us in future for using the social media and it is really a good point and also i am sure that this projects will get a good number of investors due to this reason and hopefully they will also have good profits ahead.

Yes, we hope that this project will have many investors and clients that will support the continues developments of this project. I also hope that all of the users can get benefits from this.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:58:29 PM

You are right. because of this project they can help many people to earn some profits by just joining this platform and contributing some works aside from getting our data.

Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: