Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:51:28 AM

15 second blocktime thats really awesome i hope after coins launch it will be accepted by most social platform that way alot of the coin will be spread and that means more value for such coin let wait for airdrop and ico launch

Definitely, the social media market is huge, however, it is now controlled by biggest players only. We are not trying to accept by thoe big players, but we hope every social media users accept us. We will integrate with social media's API, but the authorization are come from users!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:56:55 AM

Recently, many projects for social networks, but how are social networks related to such projects? I doubt that the networks are interested in such projects and they can interfere with the use.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:59:42 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink

ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:00:09 AM

Seems like a great project!! Great work Dev!

One thing I would like to ask is how is this platform going to be different from Steemit?

Hi rattle99,

Great question! The concept of ONZ Coin and Steemit is quite similar. Steemit is a great platform, however, it is for blogger only and blogger already have many different channels to make money (e.g. AdSense, affiliate marketing, in-content advertising or become a KOL for sharing guest post). ONZ is focus on Social Networks, which is a huge market (over $41 Billion USD earned by those platform owner without sharing a dime to their users!!) and we want to help everyone get some rewards (i.e. "True Belonging") while they using social network everyday. They can even transfer their reward to friends as a gift or use to say thanks, which is not able to do in Steemit.

So, the concept is similar, but we are in different markets and with different vision.

So it is the same? no unique feature on your project? Then how you will make people interested on your projects and wanted to use your platform?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:03:42 AM

Blockchain for social networks? Cool to hear a unique project like this. I will be participating the airdrop for future
use of this coin. The good news for this is its mineable and easy earn.

You should consider to invest in our ICO, you can get up to 45% bonus in Early Supporter Phase!!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:15:41 AM

Joined twitter bounty, I wish good luck in the project! I hope it's not too late to participate in the bounty.

I think you are in the bounty campaign, good luck!

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:21:36 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:29:40 AM

Being successful in social media business requires alot of talents and it should have its kwn identity to be recognized. What would be your main goal running your platform.

The main goal is create the next generation social network ecosystem. We cannot do all the jobs, but we want to start it somewhere and more peoples will join.
Yeah starting small is really a good idea and its the best right now and am sure if its properly maintain the campaign will yell lots of success for the community. will join bounty campaign and aim well for the community

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:06:12 AM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

We are working hard to make it success!

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.

Thanks! We are doing our best!!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:37:50 AM

Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.
I think that is much better, since it will be in blockchain it means it will be like signing up a message as a proof of ownership that is done in this forum so that what will happen to all of my social media activities. I'll think more about what will be the outcome when that happens.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:51:33 AM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

User don't need to use our Social Media app, they just need to authorize ONZNet to retrieve their social media's statistic. Then we will use our algorithm to calculate their rewards!

Nice, so it doesn't really need to counts rewards manually your apps/system will trace it easily. But is our data really safe? How will I know if we already get a rewards? Looking forward for more details and development in Onz coin project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:16:30 PM

That's quite interesting about calculation of rewards. So what kind of rewards will you give to users? I'm curious about the idea of getting paidn while browsing the social media. This things makes me think how this works with the blockchain technology.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:30:53 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:04:35 PM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.
That's is quite interesting to know that we can get rewards just by using their platform. I can say that this project has a potential to success because it involves social media and we all know that most of us has a social media account. I'm sure investor will be getting interested to support this project.

Thanks, you can get up to 45% bonus as an Early Supporter! So, remember to join us early~

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:06:40 PM

That's is quite interesting to know that we can get rewards just by using their platform. I can say that this project has a potential to success because it involves social media and we all know that most of us has a social media account. I'm sure investor will be getting interested to support this project.

I agree, this great project will makes everyone easy to this reliable project. This project that social media technology is not a replacement for real connection and face-to-face contact but it is another channel for people to interact with each other in a more effective way in some circumstances that may encounter. Hoping for the success on this project as many users as well as investors will benefit.

Thanks! It will be great success with the supports from community!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:08:05 PM

We should participate in their airdrop and bounties and most especially their early support phase that will occur at 22nd of january till 4th of february right after that the ico will automatically start on 5th of February will is a big deal if you are not going to participate because this would only be the huge market, which is build to forever. So start early and start promoting if you dont want to miss the world's first social cryptocurrency.

You are right!

You should start early to get more bonus before everyone else!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:11:51 PM

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.

No, we are not going to sell any user's personal data. The ONZNet platform will open source and everyone can verify the code to see if there is any spy code.

The rewards is auto generated from the DPOS blockchain as well as Business owner who want to rewards their supporters.

We are going to create a community and welcome all developer to join the development too!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:22:55 PM

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.

Sure, we did just answered the questions!

Really love this community!!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:31:26 PM

We should participate in their airdrop and bounties and most especially their early support phase that will occur at 22nd of january till 4th of february right after that the ico will automatically start on 5th of February will is a big deal if you are not going to participate because this would only be the huge market, which is build to forever. So start early and start promoting if you dont want to miss the world's first social cryptocurrency.

You're right dude, having an airdrop contribute an additional popularity on this project. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.

I would suggest anyone interested on this project should invest on 22 January!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: