Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:51:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:33:17 PM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.

I think you mean to say Steem but that's slightly different where upvotes and other stuff makes you money instead of mining or ICO related stuff

The concept is similar to Steem, but the market is different.

Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:33:54 PM

We should participate in their airdrop and bounties and most especially their early support phase that will occur at 22nd of january till 4th of february right after that the ico will automatically start on 5th of February will is a big deal if you are not going to participate because this would only be the huge market, which is build to forever. So start early and start promoting if you dont want to miss the world's first social cryptocurrency.

You're right dude, having an airdrop contribute an additional popularity on this project. As I read on the white paper this project aims to connect people but there a number of reports suggesting that the more time will spend on social media, a great chance of feeling socially isolated are twice as high. I believe this project have a potential in the future.

I would suggest anyone interested on this project should invest on 22 January!
I am actually intrested to invest into this project but can you please ellobrate more about 22nd january. What is on 22nd january and will the investors get any discount applied to the token purchase? I am studying your project since a while ago and i surely look this project as a successfull project in future.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Is it planned to distribute coin by the way airdrop? Whether opportunity will be receive coin free of charge for hold? Thank you in advance, great project  Wink
upd.
I have one familiar, which wants to engage in premine, give please instruction.

Yes, there is Airdrop, please check the Bounty thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

You can fill in the form if you want to join the TESTNET.

https://goo.gl/forms/2GBy6id7rw3JaaWQ2

Good luck!  Smiley

Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?

We will upload the information soon. Relax!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:40:02 PM

Is it planned to distribute coin by the way airdrop? Whether opportunity will be receive coin free of charge for hold? Thank you in advance, great project  Wink
upd.
I have one familiar, which wants to engage in premine, give please instruction.
I guess, ONZ dont have any bounty campaigns yet. It would be good for the project to get  agood number of investors into the project by keeping a bounty campaign or a airdrop where participants will be given a fixed numbers of tokens. It usually helps the project to get many more investors and also can prove profitable for the future of the team.

Bounty thread is live, please check it at the link.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

Ok. I see good project and I always looking around from you.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:41:45 PM

well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
No, can say what any one can do with our personal data and for that  this blockchain technology is been developed to secure the peoples information and the transfer between them. They can make a large amount of profit from our data as they sell them to the promotion company our personals numbers which they later use for the promotion.

We are not going to make profit from selling data, we are here to build the next generation social media and push the value of ONZ Coin for success!

Vinder Six

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:50:50 PM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it

Hi Ruleben,

Thanks for your comment!  Smiley

Yes, you are right, there are too many scam and people should watch out on the project they are going to invest. Actually, anything online can be FAKE, including any great ideas, robust planning and fantastic teams. That's why ONZ Coin exists and we are ambitious to build on the foundations of blockchain technology, to create "True Belonging" for everyone.

With greater confidence in our own vision, we trust "System" instead of "People". People buy and hodl Bitcoin because they trust the blockchain system instead of Satoshi Nakamoto. Blockchain is the system for building trust and we believe we can build something great to help peoples.

Here is our Github link for review.

https://github.com/OnzCoin

Also, we will announce Bounty and Airdrop soon, so even you don't want to invest your money, you can still get some ONZ Coin with minimal work.

So, stay tuned and good luck!

P.S. We are always welcome anyone with same vision to join us!  Wink

Do you have informations about the dev and the white paper? sir?  Smiley Smiley Smiley
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:55:29 PM

Really interesting idea, monetize social networks is one of the challenges for the next future. I think it's a great idea and I will keep a close eye on this project in the coming months.

We are not going to profit from social networks users, we monetize ONZ Coin as the user base is increase, the price of ONZ Coin will increase as well!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:56:58 PM

Guys,

We are rushing on the Bounty Campaign now and it will be launched within 3 hours. Feel excited?  Grin

I feel very excited!!! Where can I see your team and download the wallet about which is spoken on the official site?

Team information will be uploaded soon. You can go to telegram to meet us, https://t.me/OnzCoin

The wallet will be ready once the MAINNET is launch, if you like to try the wallet, you can join our TESTNET.

EthanKai

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.

╒═══════════════════     DEXAGE     ═══════════════════╕
██   WP   ████████     Multi-Tier Trading Ecosystem     ████████   OP   ██
╘═════════   FACEBOOK ◄ TWITTER ► TELEGRAM   ══════════╛
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:15 PM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
Yes, the project is investing a very large amount in the promotion of its services which has to lead to a huge number of supporters of the project they have gained good value in the market too. They should also manage some airdrops in the future which will attract more people and some investors to the project.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:11 PM

It seems that many interested in this project, but did not appear more information about the developer? Can the developer specifically not report the team to raise interest?

We will upload the information soon. Relax!  Wink
Look, I like your openness in communicating with your users, it's very cool!) We are waiting for information about your team and I hope for the success of your project.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:33:14 PM

Indeed ONZ coin will surely make a revolution as they clearly bother about users share. Through many feed backs etc social networks using our personal data but it is true we are not getting the profit share by writing our reviews we are actually promoting their business but we are left along with no benefit. ONZ coin made us realize our potential.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:43:58 PM

Very interesting and mysterious project, the developer did not say in which country the team is located? I think probably this is China, so the team can not tell where it is.

Relax. We will upload team profile soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:45:17 PM

well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?

It is talking about how social networks make profit, you provide your personal data but they never share a dime.
Yes perfect.personal data means your all data email,date of birth and all included in it.And social media networks still make profit by using your data and never share their profits.

You are right! The data is their fuel for money.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:46:51 PM

I hear about DPOS that it will be the trend in this year.
Really interested idea, i'll keep an eye on this project, and also bounty campain  Grin

Definitely, DPOS rocks!

The HODL value of DPOS is far better than ERC20 tokens.  Grin

SweetSv

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:52:12 PM

The team has set itself an incredibly difficult task to compete with social networks and I hope it will achieve this success.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:22:21 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.
1200 BTC is seriously too high and if the team is planning to spend such a huge amount then this project seems to be quite special one. I don't think any project invest such a huge amount in any project and if this project is pretending to do so, then surely this project can end up with something huge.

That's like what? Around 20 million USD, seems pretty high for an ICO market cap but again bonuses and shit will slowly wear down the marketcap I guess
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: