Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:35:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
ainsleyfran

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:22:07 AM

How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:26:37 AM

How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

The development team did not mention how long the ISO program will last. So most likely until all the coins are distributed, then it will not end. So basically everyone does it.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

As I read more about the whitepaper, I think this is going to be a big project. Having its own testnet will be a big help especially that it is a coin that will be mineable. I think it's time for social media owners to have their own coin and with ONZ it will be possible.
alexgold

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:38:26 AM

We need more information about this coin and future development.
sathvik112

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:22:05 AM

ONZ sees a gap between social media that people interact in the cyber media and the real face-to-face interaction as we should realize with their that many using our personal information for their business and not even sharing a dime.
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:51:41 AM

As I read more about the whitepaper, I think this is going to be a big project. Having its own testnet will be a big help especially that it is a coin that will be mineable. I think it's time for social media owners to have their own coin and with ONZ it will be possible.
All right, only such projects with social networks are quite a lot and they often have not an anonymous team. Probably developers from China?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
ResuLT

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:57:15 AM

All right, only such projects with social networks are quite a lot and they often have not an anonymous team. Probably developers from China?
I'm not quite sure if the developers are from China, probably some of the team wasn't from China. I really agree about the testnet but, it is possible to mine while in testnet?
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:19:07 AM

This is how a social media platform treat its loyal customer. Give them share from you profits and they will be more loyal to you.

You are right, this will project will surely gets more members/supporters. I hope onz coin project will be successful because their goals is not only for us. But they will also give shares to all their members.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:32:08 AM

How to invest in preico,ico date end?
yeah is a good coin i think i will do some bounty and then invest and see how it goes. i just hope there is no KYC...lets keep satoshi scerets a big one..any one has bounty link

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:47:10 AM

Since developers are very active in answering our questions and constantly adding new updates about the project, I think they will soon post additional information about the coin, we just need to wait a little.
shibob

Activity: 672
Merit: 154

Blockchain Evangelist.

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 11:56:30 AM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:38:24 PM

Since developers are very active in answering our questions and constantly adding new updates about the project, I think they will soon post additional information about the coin, we just need to wait a little.
I agree with you about the active response of the dev and I'm hoping they will continue to be active whenever there is a problem that is being raised by their clients.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:55:20 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

Recently, in 2017, the bitcoin White passed through the airfield, the team there was yes and there are masks, also incognito, could it be a related project? A coin with a similar algorithm.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

This is how a social media platform treat its loyal customer. Give them share from you profits and they will be more loyal to you.

That would be pretty counter productive though? Like facebook and google make all their money from selling the data about their customers in the first place
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:46:45 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:28:00 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:29:58 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 02:35:14 PM

Guys, please use the new link for subscribe to newsletter!

https://onzcoin.com/news/

Thanks!  Wink

seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:02:35 PM

What a great and interesting paltform that this project have. This will surely be able to attract more people and serious investors in the community of crypto currency. Futhermore, this project will become the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is a decentralized, store of social value, huge market that will be Built to Last Forever. And this is really a promising one. I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:27:42 PM

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
Of course, the code is trusted more, but I'm not very versed in the code, I do not understand it at all, so who from the captives of the blockchain said his opinion about your code? Can you give proof?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: