Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:26:56 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:27:50 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

I agree, this great project will makes everyone easy to this reliable project. This project that social media technology is not a replacement for real connection and face-to-face contact but it is another channel for people to interact with each other in a more effective way in some circumstances that may encounter. Hoping for the success on this project as many users as well as investors will benefit.

We getting noticed by the community and getting supports from here and there. Thanks guys!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
Haha. Almost people like you, but they still using some free services, and our data is collect by easy ways. Why almost of us dont stop using at? Because they is popular for everybody to using.
Example : Every member of my company using gmail, if i dont using, i cannot receive or sent important email Smiley.

That's the problem of centralization. Rich become richer and poor become poorer under this system.  Undecided

We need to change it!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

Yes, the idea is not new, but judging by the team and design of the site you have to wait for the company's bounty, now it all depends on the team's work, the project has a lot of competitors.

This is also what we mean. This is not a unique project. There are already many startup companies with these idea. Therefore it must be prepared more better, bcs the first impression is very important.

I agree, there are a lots of project which is somehow the same features as well as their advocacy and idea. We hope that this project has much more advantage especially on their security.

I encourage everyone support all these projects! We are not alone, there are more than ONE centralized social media, so the market should not have only one decentralized social media!

We need to create the crypto-social!! For those projects with same vision, we are not enemy but friends!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:34:51 PM

I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
There are many scams online which are scamming by taking our personal information and not even sharing the profit shares, asking us to write the survey is a trending one, we don't know we are writing our review, feedback and even we indirectly promote them but with ONZ Coin we can realize and i support ONZ coin as it helps people understand their potential need to be valued.

Thanks! We really love to know when peoples show their support on our project!  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:37:06 PM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:39:09 PM

There are 5% alloted for the bounties and programs on the distribution of the token. I hope i will have this and participate in your bounties for me to have chance to get this ONZ coin. I believe in this project.

Sure! You can join it now!

ONZ Coin pre-ICO will start on 22 Jan, 2018 (01:00:00 UTC), please remember to join it too!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:42:13 PM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

Wow 100 BTC is really big for now for soft cap only. It's like more than 1.4 Million dollars to be exact. Is there is any more promotions you can do to boost this project? Like a signature campaign that will be payed in BTC?

We believe there are many peoples will join us to show their support!

You can join the Bounty Campaign, it's opened.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

We don't have any plan to pay in BTC for bounty campaign, because we believe in ONZ Coin!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:43:13 PM

yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.
I am not so sure about that, I also again looking to know more about this project. can be spelled out with social networking we can get money.

Not "money", but ONZ token!  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:44:23 PM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Thanks for your support! Please join us!

Here is the Bounty Campaign thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:45:55 PM

How to invest in preico,ico date end?

Pre-ICO start on 22 January, 2018 (01:00:00 UTC). You can get up to 45% bonus.

ICO will end on 4 March, 2018 (00:59:59 UTC).

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:56:28 PM

This is how a social media platform treat its loyal customer. Give them share from you profits and they will be more loyal to you.

We love our community! They need to get some rewards!!  Grin

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

This project looks interesting having new ideas. Waiting for the airdrop and bounty of this project.
The bounty is actually already started, you can be part of it as well. I am not sure about the Airdrop but I think it is still up until ICO starts.
Yes you are right that bounty programme already started but i think there is no any airdrop programme.i hope they will soon add the airdrop programme so the programme become too much popular.
There is an airdrop, i already joined their airdrop although it is quite confusing. All you need is subscribe to their newsletter and join the telegram they do not ask for wallet address, this is what confused me. You can find their airdrop on the bounty thread also.
Yeah I joined thier airdrop as well and its the first time that I didnt enter my eth address. Maybe they will email us if we get approved and ask us our address.
I am also confused about it, but you should stop saying that you joined the Airdrop since according to the bounty manager it is not allowed. I got banned from it by doing that.
I'll just do the bounty to support this project.  Cry

I think this either sounds like a scam or they dont use an ERC 20 blockchain to run this coin and have their own internal wallet on their website or something
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 01:59:28 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:32:21 PM

We just got 1,000 telegram users! Thanks for support!

Please join our Telegram!!

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Cheers!!!!

Haha. Today i join and become to 1011 member Wink. We have bounty for joining and posting at telegram right?
Name_none

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

May the power be with you!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:38:09 PM

Hey ONZ team.
I would like to know more about the project team. but when I click on the project participant on the official site, I get a 404 error. Also there are no photo members ...
quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:52:40 PM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!
Yes, there was a little information on the site, but the links to the profiles are not working. As I thought the team from Asia.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:18:15 PM

How long will the ICO period take? If it begins on February 5-th, will it end by the middle of March?

Here is the exact ICO period.

Pre-ICO

Phase 1 (up to 45% bonus)
22 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 28 January (00:59:59 UTC)

Phase 2 (up to 40% bonus)
29 January (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 February (00:59:59 UTC)

ICO
5 February (01:00:00 UTC) - 4 March (00:59:59 UTC)

Check out our website for details.

https://onzcoin.com/

Wink

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

We believe blockchain technology can change it. It must be changed, as Bitcoin change the banking system.
Naturally, you are right. Still neither project did not managed in quality monetizing dialogue in social networks. You can be first and we will try to help you with that.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 03:22:28 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

I wouldnt wonder why this project got some a lot of supporters here in bitcointalk. Its simply because they believe on this project and they would like to make a chanfe for using social media platforms.

Here it is the chance to change the social media platforms, we got blockchain!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: