Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:37:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:08:45 PM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

when it comes to selling our data, We need a confidence element. I hope The team will put their photos and other info because that will help the project succeed. However when it comes to money, people even sell their bodies  Grin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
king.cfc

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:09:09 PM

Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
WilliamBratsky

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:21:24 PM

Can I do the german translation?
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 01:24:43 AM

another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market

I think this is not the first, Im not sure just correct me if Im wrong. This project needs to have a lot of more features that are not already existed in some projects for them to be more competitive.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:24:34 AM

another great project of ONZ . ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency - A Decentralized, Store of Social Value, Huge Market

I think this is not the first, Im not sure just correct me if Im wrong. This project needs to have a lot of more features that are not already existed in some projects for them to be more competitive.
Really? What is another project from ONZ? Is it a Social Network like the same as now project or no? However, I think with those features is enough for the Social Network, no need improvement so far.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.
I am not so sure about that, I also again looking to know more about this project. can be spelled out with social networking we can get money.

Not "money", but ONZ token!  Grin
yes I know we get the token ONZ from the token we can convert it into a money, hehe. I apologize if I am wrong. but I will support the success of this project and recommend this project. Cheesy
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 04:42:31 AM

Good idea, but i think we need more information about development teams! Thanks!
For sure team are working to give detailed information so that everyone will get attracted in this project. More updates and developments are being published soon. Always stay tuned.
If that's the case, there will be more investor that will surely support this project. I'm hoping also that the dev will give more informations that is easy to understand so that people will likely to be attracted to participate in their platform.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:09:54 AM

When I was browsing with your whitepaper and I wanted to see the team's profile but sadly I didn't find any info and the roadmap also has no specific date which I think this is important because investors really wanted to know the exact date of every activities that they have. I am hoping the dev will provide us about the teams profile so that investors can decide easily to join this platform.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:55:11 AM

a bit of information about the comandade is on the site, but the information is extremely small, without references to social networks, of course I would like to get acquainted with the team closer

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:27:59 AM

We are amazed to avail a platform like ONZ coin as we try to analyze them before investing their past records proven the success of this platform, they got 2.8 billion global users and 41 billion advertising revenue. Great to deal with ONZ coin. we can make a deed soon.

Wow. That's the numbers! After all, it cost such a difficult job that it will achieve this. The success of this project is guaranteed. That's for sure!
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:21:52 AM

ONZ coin explorer looks much trust worthy as we review OnZcoin white papers,  they shoot us how companies using us by getting our personal information by asking us to submit a small survey. Their intentions show how deserving they are about our share of profits, I feel confident to invest in ONZCOIN.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:57:17 AM

Dear ONZ,

There is a question in my Vietnamese ANN thread which I think I should post here to get the better answer.
The question is: "What's the differences and advantages of ONZ with Steemit and Sphere? And is it correct that ONZ is the World's First Social Cryptocurrency?"

Thank you very much!

Steemit is a blogging platform, actually, it is a bit centralized. We are connecting to different social media and ONZNet is decentralized!

I'm not sure if we are the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, but we are building the next generation Crypto-social! It is not necessary be the first one to be successes. Facebook nor Twitter is the first social media, right?  Grin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 09:57:57 AM

We need more information about this coin and future development.
Since developers are very active in answering our questions and constantly adding new updates about the project, I think they will soon post additional information about the coin, we just need to wait a little.
I agree with you about the active response of the dev and I'm hoping they will continue to be active whenever there is a problem that is being raised by their clients.

Thanks for support and we always here to listen and answer!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:03:25 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

Recently, in 2017, the bitcoin White passed through the airfield, the team there was yes and there are masks, also incognito, could it be a related project? A coin with a similar algorithm.

We are not related to bitcoin white. However, please believe the technology, system and code instead of people. Peoples are not trustable, even they are good at beginning, but everything will change when the power is too centralized. We are going to setup the community and let ONZ grow with the whole community, I think this is the best to make it success!

Anyone saw Satoshi's real face? Huh Definitely no one, but people believe in the technology, system and code of Bitcoin to make it success.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:04:48 AM

This is how a social media platform treat its loyal customer. Give them share from you profits and they will be more loyal to you.

That would be pretty counter productive though? Like facebook and google make all their money from selling the data about their customers in the first place

Their really customer is some big brand and business owners, you and me, the social media users are their fuel.  Undecided

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:05:16 AM

Guys, you asked and we listened. Not only listen, but we just uploaded our team information to our website.

https://www.onzcoin.com

Check it out!

Good Job ONZ team. I just visited your site and it looks a great and attracting. I also like the early investment that has 45% discount for investors.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:05:26 AM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.

Thanks for supporting ONZ Coin!  Smiley

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:06:33 AM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

Yes, you just need to apply for the signature campaign. The bounty campaign is still on-going and they are still accepting new participants. I will also join the campaign to support the project and at the same time earning free tokens.
It's a good way to promote their project. But i will wait simply airdrop for start. Then may be i will connect to signature campaign, i think about it right now.

You can join the airdrop now.

Simple subscribe our newsletter and join telegram.

https://t.me/OnzCoin

Thanks!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:29:04 AM

What a great and interesting paltform that this project have. This will surely be able to attract more people and serious investors in the community of crypto currency. Futhermore, this project will become the World's First Social Cryptocurrency, which is a decentralized, store of social value, huge market that will be Built to Last Forever. And this is really a promising one. I hope that this project will strive for its own future and to continually live here in the world of crypto currency. I am looking forward to this kind of project.

Thanks for the good words and support!

We got some serious investors enquiry for the pre-ICO, seems we are getting noticed. Thanks everyone!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 10:30:58 AM

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

There are too many fake profile ICO, we trust the code more that profile picture.
Of course, the code is trusted more, but I'm not very versed in the code, I do not understand it at all, so who from the captives of the blockchain said his opinion about your code? Can you give proof?

You will know it when the TESTNET is launched.  Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: