Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:58:26 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
xda-developer

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:56:03 PM

idea not new - how it will be implemented - it is the most important question. We have different examples of social networks - Steemit from one side and Newbium from other side. I have not any bad words about Newbium - but it is huge difference in the total price

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

So basically this project will share our data like other social media did, but the difference is, you are going to share with us the profit !. this can be sounds good for money people, but I did see enough info on this thread, I'll try to check ur website and read the whitepaper to get full image about ONZ coin.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:46:19 PM

yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:34:38 AM

An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:38:48 AM

Another great ICO project that aims to build a real-time real space token based social media community to bridge the gap, holding to the
faith that with this great team can do something to restore the connection breakdown in our society and also raise awareness on the problem. We that this project will maintain their great performance, God bless and good luck to the team.

Thanks for the great comment!

We are working the best to achieve it! The value of ONZ Coin will be increased when it come with large user base, so we will do the best for our community!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:41:39 AM

Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.

Yes, we love this community and will keep active here.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 04:43:03 AM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

Let's go to join it now!

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

You can subscribe to our newsletter and telegram for air-drop.

Here is our telegram link: https://t.me/onzcoin
I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  

Hi, you can ask it directly in the Bounty campaign thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

Thanks!

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:27:50 AM

An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Me too, I will also join the bounty campaign if it's still not too late. The Ann thread doesn't have so much graphics and a lot of details but sometimes this is not important, the most important thing is the devs are active and the Onz developments are keep improving.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:28:42 AM

Being successful in social media business requires alot of talents and it should have its kwn identity to be recognized. What would be your main goal running your platform.

The main goal is create the next generation social network ecosystem. We cannot do all the jobs, but we want to start it somewhere and more peoples will join.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:31:25 AM

I joined the telegrams, I like this project, but I asked the telegraph about the composition of the team and they did not answer me, and this is a very interesting question I think for everyone.

I think we did answered you, please forgive us if we didn't. There are too many works and we will post the team information very soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:33:00 AM

The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS blockchain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ cryptocurrency network as a transferable token

You get it! Cheers!

Please support our project and share the words! Thanks!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:56:52 AM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.

Thanks. We will keep working and make it success! We believe the value of ONZ Coin can be huge!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:34:25 AM

Thank you ! Nice project !
It seems interesting to me. I'll invest in the future.

Thanks for support!  Did you join our Bounty campaign yet?

Please help to tell your friends about ONZ. Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:49:45 AM

Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.
Definitely that's right because building trust is a hard to earn especially when it comes to business. The staff who is incharge with ann thread is showing some concerns about issues that the people wanted to clarify. Continue your active participation and surely investors will probably support this project.

Sure, we will post the team information very soon. Stay tuned!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:51:46 AM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

Peoples will like ONZ, just because it help they create true belonging over different social media platform. The value of ONZ token is transferrable, that's be it is able to trade with anyone as well!

coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:28:25 AM

I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
BranZolt

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
The developers and the management team of this project is helping the users by personally replying to the users.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:24:43 AM

An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

Peoples will like ONZ, just because it help they create true belonging over different social media platform. The value of ONZ token is transferrable, that's be it is able to trade with anyone as well!

Sounds good if that would be the case that ONZ token is transferable meaning there will be no problem when trading it with different trading sites. I don't truly understand how this platform will help the social media because of this "creating true belonging". Can you please elaborateb it in a simple explanations?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:46:47 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.
I understand correctly that with the technology of DPoS blockchain it will be possible to sink a coin and it is possible to create other tokens based on this coin?

Yes, it is possible, you can see Lisk, it is allow build Dapps on it as well, so it is possible for building tokens on top on the ONZNet.

afrasiyab

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:49:49 AM

good luck, looking for airdrops to participate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: