Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 09:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:00:54 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.
I understand correctly that with the technology of DPoS blockchain it will be possible to sink a coin and it is possible to create other tokens based on this coin?
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:06:09 AM

15 second blocktime thats really awesome i hope after coins launch it will be accepted by most social platform that way alot of the coin will be spread and that means more value for such coin let wait for airdrop and ico launch

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:28:38 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.

ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:37:57 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:39:41 AM

The project that has been released here in bitcointalk thread well there's no much information and it's lacking of attention to people who wants to support this, good thing I got to click the link to your website and get to see what is ONZ Coin all about. In the website, there's all the information that you needed like roadmaps, timeline of the project, what's lacking is the essence of what is project and what it will do more and what service can it offer to the people. I mean, maybe if there'll be added information of what ONZ Coin might be in the future then i guess no wonder more people would participate in the project and it will gain more popularity.

Good suggestion. We will add some use cases about how ONZ Coin can be used.

For anyone who want to support this project, you are welcome to join us!! Please PM me directly.

If you want to join the TESTNET, please fill in the form at https://goo.gl/forms/2GBy6id7rw3JaaWQ2

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:47:20 AM

what kind of project is there is not the slightest clarity that signifies this project, how we will trust this project?

The beauty of blockchain is that you don't need to trust anyone.

All details are in our whitepaper and website, we cannot put everything into the ANN thread.  Wink

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:48:05 AM

Blockchain for social networks? Cool to hear a unique project like this. I will be participating the airdrop for future
use of this coin. The good news for this is its mineable and easy earn.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:51:51 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:54:32 AM

Team members information adds credibility, and at least you can see how many people are behind the project, so it will be nice if you add that. On the positive side you have good idea and nice website.

Thanks for your support.

We will add it soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:03:13 AM

I have just submit to receive newletters for join ONZ Coin bounty program. Hope we will have Bounty ANN asap.

Thanks for joining.

You should follow the bounty thread for further announcements.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:08:05 AM

So what time i can apply my reserve for translate. I'm excited about your project - Social Network Blockchain Technology. So awesome.

The translation campaign is opened, please go to bounty thread for details.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:16:08 AM

i want to say that more infomation pls ,you know there is no team member info,no github info ,Except one webpage,So you want to raise money?
There are too many scam now, people must face and regulate it
Yes, the distribution of coins on the airship with such little information is normal, but if the project wants to get money, the developer should give more information.

We are agreed and will post it soon.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:29:44 AM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

We are working hard to make it success!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 10:50:40 AM

a very interesting project, and I hope there will be a change in the presence of ONZ Coin as a social Cryptocurrency developed based on blockchain technology. We will get a lot of latest news and market information.
and hopefully with the dedication of the development team will make this ICO a success in the future

Sure, we are trying the best to make it success!

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

You mentioned in the headlines .Social networks are using your personal data everyday...But they never share the profits Does that mean that ONZ will pay it's users for their personal data ! Overall it seems like a good project , with enough hard work and dedication , I believe you guys could easily succeed.

User will get ONZ token as rewards, as it is on blockchain, it will create the "true belonging" for the user.

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

Nice, so active users like us can get some rewards from using it? I will sure follow this project and its developments. Looking forward for more announcements from Onz project. Good luck and more power.
That's is quite interesting to know that we can get rewards just by using their platform. I can say that this project has a potential to success because it involves social media and we all know that most of us has a social media account. I'm sure investor will be getting interested to support this project.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

I like the idea of getting paid just by using your social media app, but I would like to know how does that works in real life?

Well, as posted in the OP, social medias sell our personal data to different companies. They will get profit to it, now onz coin goals is also sell it but they will give as percentage of their earnings.
It would be interesting to hear a full explanation from the developers themselves, because the project is really very attracting attention.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.

I think you mean to say Steem but that's slightly different where upvotes and other stuff makes you money instead of mining or ICO related stuff
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 03:02:02 PM

Is it planned to distribute coin by the way airdrop? Whether opportunity will be receive coin free of charge for hold? Thank you in advance, great project  Wink
upd.
I have one familiar, which wants to engage in premine, give please instruction.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: