Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:13:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.

Not exactly earn money, but you will get the ONZ token as rewards, which is transferrable and trade-able.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:23 PM

if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:48 PM

if you are not paying for something, it should be known that you are the product. In other words, companies may offer a free service to you in exchange for your personal information. Then, that data is used to sell targeted ads, or is re-sold for profit.
that's what most companies that offer us a free services did, they sell our data which worth a lots money. ONZ project wants to take our permission to sell our data and same times share the profit with us.
This is fair play, althought i know our data will be using for make profit to ONZ, but at least this is fair business.
KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:33:29 PM

I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:51:46 PM

Yes I do know that social networks are using our own personal data everyday, but they never share the profits to us. But here it comes, a project regarding this issue. I hope this project will be able to make people believe that ONZ Coin is really an interesting project and can make people profitable. I believe in the capability of this project here in the community of crypto currency. I am really looking forward for the coming success of this ONZ Coin for the benefits of all people and as well as for the better difference in the community.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

I never liked the idea that they treat you as a fund of free data for marketers, it makes me totally angry, I spend time on your site but you don't have to sell me away, I'm not your pair of old socks.
Haha. Almost people like you, but they still using some free services, and our data is collect by easy ways. Why almost of us dont stop using at? Because they is popular for everybody to using.
Example : Every member of my company using gmail, if i dont using, i cannot receive or sent important email Smiley.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:48:09 PM

There are many scams online which are scamming by taking our personal information and not even sharing the profit shares, asking us to write the survey is a trending one, we don't know we are writing our review, feedback and even we indirectly promote them but with ONZ Coin we can realize and i support ONZ coin as it helps people understand their potential need to be valued.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:04:49 AM

An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Hi Pokesoul, it's not too late, you are still able to join the signature campaign.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:06:25 AM

An interesting project, although he does not seem to have much information for me, seems to be promising, I want, if not too late, to join the signature company.

Me too, I will also join the bounty campaign if it's still not too late. The Ann thread doesn't have so much graphics and a lot of details but sometimes this is not important, the most important thing is the devs are active and the Onz developments are keep improving.

Let's join the Bounty campaign!

Yes, we are working hard and would love to talk to you guys.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:08:00 AM

I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.

Please check out our website and whitepaper for the details. We are here to answer any questions.

You can also join our telegram channel for supports.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:09:34 AM

I see that the developers are working hard. They are trying to raise this project. It invigorates, that everything will be as they conceived and do not hide that would not answer our questions.
Yes I agree with your statement on this project.
The developers and the management team of this project is helping the users by personally replying to the users.

We read every replies to this thread and try our best to provide supports.

Don't miss the Early Supporter Phase of ICO on date 22 Jan 2018 to receive up to 45% bonus!

steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:00:52 AM

This project practically has no info, I just read where they talked about social media using our data and not sharing the profit with us. Next I saw bounty program with dates. This won't convince anyone to join, so please can we have more on this ICO? Looking forward to a more detailed information

Hi Probablylikely, thanks for your comment. Actually, you can find the details of ICO in the ONZ Coin Website and Whitepaper.
It is good if you really fast response to your supporters, I hope you have many supporters around the world. However, what are the soft-cap and hard-cap? And it is possible to reach soft-cap in one day?

We love all our supporters and we are here to listen and response.

The soft-cap is 100BTC and hard-cap is 1200BTC. We cannot predict the result but our community is growing and we are trying to reach more people. Everyone are looking for some good Coin, right?  Wink
1200BTC is a very large amount, how does the team plan to spend it? As I understand quite a lot has already been done for the project.

Wow 100 BTC is really big for now for soft cap only. It's like more than 1.4 Million dollars to be exact. Is there is any more promotions you can do to boost this project? Like a signature campaign that will be payed in BTC?

Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:46:55 AM

yes maybe i think like that this project will share our data like other social media in general, money differentiate from this project is share profit with us! I also do not know much about this ONZ project, maybe with all of you who want to share it we really need.
Meaning we will just have to use thier social media platform to earn money. So simple to do.
I am not so sure about that, I also again looking to know more about this project. can be spelled out with social networking we can get money.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:51:14 AM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

Peoples will like ONZ, just because it help they create true belonging over different social media platform. The value of ONZ token is transferrable, that's be it is able to trade with anyone as well!

Sounds good if that would be the case that ONZ token is transferable meaning there will be no problem when trading it with different trading sites. I don't truly understand how this platform will help the social media because of this "creating true belonging". Can you please elaborateb it in a simple explanations?

Consider what you do everyday on social medias, like, share & post. Those activities are on the timeline of the centralized platform (Facebook, Twitter... etc), it's not true belonging. Then, think about Bitcoin, which create true ownership on blockchain. We are going to do the same for social media, all your activities will be rewarded and the rewards will become true belonging on the ONZ blockchain.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:53:25 AM

good luck, looking for airdrops to participate.

Thanks! Remember our pre-ICO will start on 22 January! Don't miss the opportunity!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 03:58:48 AM

Recently, many projects for social networks, but how are social networks related to such projects? I doubt that the networks are interested in such projects and they can interfere with the use.

ONZ will integrate with social media by using their public API. You can read the details in our whitepaper.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:00:35 AM

Seems like a great project!! Great work Dev!

One thing I would like to ask is how is this platform going to be different from Steemit?

Hi rattle99,

Great question! The concept of ONZ Coin and Steemit is quite similar. Steemit is a great platform, however, it is for blogger only and blogger already have many different channels to make money (e.g. AdSense, affiliate marketing, in-content advertising or become a KOL for sharing guest post). ONZ is focus on Social Networks, which is a huge market (over $41 Billion USD earned by those platform owner without sharing a dime to their users!!) and we want to help everyone get some rewards (i.e. "True Belonging") while they using social network everyday. They can even transfer their reward to friends as a gift or use to say thanks, which is not able to do in Steemit.

So, the concept is similar, but we are in different markets and with different vision.

So it is the same? no unique feature on your project? Then how you will make people interested on your projects and wanted to use your platform?

It is not the same as mentioned, please read again.  Wink

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:31:04 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin
In white paper, too, there is no information about the team. Of course, the team can be anonymous, it's a developer's business, but much more trust in the project and it can collect more money if the team is known.

We will put Satoshi Nakamoto as our founder in whitepaper soon~  joking  Grin

Ok, relax, seems many people interested about the ONZ team more than the Coin itself, so we will upload it soon.

LOL, nice joke admin. If it's really Satoshi Nakamoto. I think you don't need an ICO to support your project. But anyways admin thanks for the update.

Grin Thanks for your support!

Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:36:21 AM

Very, very intriguing company! I have finished my participation in another project and I want to subscribe to the company of signatures. Is this possible?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

How to invest in preico,ico date end?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: