Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:17:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE READY] 🚀🚀🚀 ONZ - Rewarding Social Content 🔥  (Read 62991 times)
netalone10

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:45:19 PM

well, what do you mean with the personal data? Is it like name, email, birth date, or data related to the profile? or something like what?
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:33:56 AM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2700565

Let's go to join it now!

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

You can subscribe to our newsletter and telegram for air-drop.

Here is our telegram link: https://t.me/onzcoin

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:37:13 AM

ONZ Coin look like a great project. I hope this project will be conquer. I want to promote your project on YouTube. If you interested then contact with me. I have made some ICO project video also.

Sent you PM. Thanks.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:40:14 AM

We experienced websites collecting personal information in the name of exposing gift voucher or payouts but many a scam. We got a trusted genuine ONZ coin now which is block chain merged for social networks. Hope it reap with success.

Thanks for your support! We will do the best! Smiley

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:43:03 AM

The idea is not new, but with a coin is a good idea, I hope to have time to participate in the bounty of the company of signatures. Good luck to the team.

It is because the blockchain technology unreleased the creativity and create the possibility for store of value in the trust-less environment.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:43:16 AM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

Let's go to join it now!

Nice, i thought there is no bounty yet for this project. Good thing is i checked every pages and found this.  Grin
It would be better if you update your main post so that it can be easy to find and this project will get more supporters faster.
Wow, quite a generous bounty, unfortunately I do not see bounty telegram. The developer does not want to attract additional telegram to the channel of the participants?

I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  
TagaMungkahi

Activity: 364
Merit: 118

Bounty Campaign Manager? --> https://goo.gl/YRVVt3

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:56:01 AM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

Let's go to join it now!

I joined the bounty campaign although I find it weird for some of its rules especially in sending the posts link from a social network.  
Hello Arvilaine, I am TagaMungkahi, Bounty Campaign Manager. The explanation is : It will take lesser time if we use the mobile versions of twitter and facebook which will make the evaluation of application and reports faster.

Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:02:33 AM

I joined the telegrams, I like this project, but I asked the telegraph about the composition of the team and they did not answer me, and this is a very interesting question I think for everyone.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:07:56 AM

The principle idea of ONZ is to integrate social media platform with DPOS blockchain technology to transform appreciation on social media platforms into ONZ cryptocurrency network as a transferable token
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:03:09 AM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
VietNhan

Activity: 4

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:10:42 AM

Thank you ! Nice project !
It seems interesting to me. I'll invest in the future.
OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:30:35 AM

Since I get part of the cryptocurrency world and the idea of blockchain technology. I got the idea that all my information on my social networks is really important. I've been using my social media accounts for promotions and I am earning profit from them. I think with the use of ONZ platform, it will be more organized and I can easily find bounty projects using my social media accounts.

Yes, it is a part of ONZ. It also create the true belonging for your social network activities. Because it is on blockchain and it cannot be take down.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:31:38 AM

I hope the team will stand more competition with other teams and create an interesting coin for social networks.

We are trying our best to make it happen!

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

ONZ coin looks more promising as we experience many scams on social platform collecting personal data but ONZ coin seems interesting with its launch in the crypto planet, this innovative project with coin looks interesting, hoping we can have more future opportunities.

You are right, we believe blockchain technology as you are.

The bounty campaign and airdrop has been launched, so you are welcome to join them.

Check it out the bounty thread.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?

Hi Ted, thanks for your support. More information will be posted in our website.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

Interesting design of the site, but I did not find information on the team on the site. Where can I see more?
I think the whitepaper will need to be updated and all coin purpose should be more clearly explained here i just hope they check all major details and update because coin supply and other technical details are well organized. I will like to see more on this coin

The ONZ coin itself is use for the DPoS blockchain, more people join the network will create more value. We will develop the ONZ token on top of the network for storing social networks value.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:27:56 AM

Bounty bounty bounty!!

Here we go~

Let's go to join it now!

Good suggestion. We will add the bounty campaign link in main post. Thanks.

Nice, it is good to know that Onz coins already announced their bounty campaign, I will check it and I will surely join the campaign. I hope by promoting this project they will get more investors.

We're getting notice by peoples. Please help to tell your friends about ONZ and what it can do for their social media.

OnzCoin.com (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

Would be well to earn to own accounts in social networks. It will be possible with vk.com for example? As well interests question, on what algorithm it is possible to mining?

Yes, vk.com is possible. We will develop with social networks which are providing OAuth API for integration. Facebook is the first one but not the only one.

ONZ is DPoS blockchain and allow top 101 delegate to forge (similar to mining) new coins in the network.

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:30:53 AM

Wow, another coin for social networks? A good idea, but the team will have to try to make the community appreciate this coin.

The idea of ONZ Coin is quite different to other coins for social networks, you will get the ideas in our whitepaper.

You are right, we need support from the community, that's why we are launching the airdrop and wish more people can join!

I also believe if you continue being active in this thread you will be able to build trust to those people visiting this thread, and soon this people will be supporting and will be participating in the project too.
Definitely that's right because building trust is a hard to earn especially when it comes to business. The staff who is incharge with ann thread is showing some concerns about issues that the people wanted to clarify. Continue your active participation and surely investors will probably support this project.
Travel Token

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:36:40 AM

There was one more coin of social networks. It's a good idea, it will be like in the real world of fiat money, but here in social networks other krypton. Excellent.
An ambitious idea, but in social networks many projects are launched and what will be won is unknown, I hope the team will cope and achieve the set goals.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: