Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4001 times)
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 12:07:32 PM

iNews TV made a video report about Big Conference Octoin in Kediri!

iNews TV journalists filmed a large video report about Big Conference Business Cryptocurrency, held in the Indonesian city of Kediri!

During the conference, the Indonesian Octoin Top Leader, Mr. Yayang Agung Sundawa, spoke about the benefits of OctoinCoin. Here are only a few of them: the PoS-algorithm of mining, SegWit and Lightning Network technologies, which allow performing instant transactions almost with no fees, group hashing, OCCode which gives the possibility of cold storage and transfer of coins through code.

See video here https://octoin.com/news/n214/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:56:46 PM
Merited by Zandar (2)

I hope that octoin cover up losses to customers.

I and my friends invested in Octoin but all our BTC and LTC that we have lend out is suddenly exchanged for OCC coins that they have rated as 1 OCC is 100 dollar.

Octoin anounced it will be traded in Yobit and exrates where at the moment OCC was worth more than 100$ but they blocked the wallets (you could not get a wallet adress)

After they have "fixed" the problem with the wallet adresses the Octoin coin was worth under 15$ !!

Now a the moment it is 13,93$ worth !!

What I understand from all these is the following:

You could invest with BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD and when lending you get 24,5% net profit in one month and each day you could withdraw your profit
Everybody did and re-invest all the withdrawn money.

After they got many customers which had invested a lot of BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD - OCC kept this money for them self's and sold them in the begin of december/january when all the crypto's where high priced.

After that they announced that all coins will be exchanged to Octoin coin at rate 1/100$ and opened trading on Yobit, BUT they did not provide wallet addresses.

Also they shut their website down for logging in for more than a week, keep saying it was for the ethereum fork (that is a stupid lie)

What OCTOIN did is selling there octoins in Yobit for more than 140$ each (after they have sold millions of BTC/LTC etc from the invests of all the customers) and their kept on selling.
In the meanwhile they exchanged all the BTC/LTC/DASH etc. from all the customers to 1 OCC/100$ but did not provide wallet adresses on Yobit.

They solld many of their own OCC and when the price got far under 100$ they provided the wallet addresses. Now you can sent your worthless OCC coins to Yobit and sell it for 13,69 dollar for each but you paid 100$ for each and they had exchanged all your BTC/LTC etc. to OCC  when it was already fall down.

So OCC made a lot of money and they keep saying their be honoust but this is not the way how honestly works.

Now they have opend again the P2P ecchange on their website to tranquilize their customers (who buys octoin for 100$ when you can buy it for 13$ ??)

When they really want the trust back of their customers they have to open OCC bank again, when this is not a scam they have to do this

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:09:38 AM

You could invest with BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD and when lending you get 24,5% net profit in one month and each day you could withdraw your profit
After they got many customers which had invested a lot of BTC/LTC/DASH/ZEC/USD - OCC kept this money for them self's and sold them in the begin of december/january when all the crypto's where high priced.
After that they announced that all coins will be exchanged to Octoin coin at rate 1/100$ and opened trading on Yobit, BUT they did not provide wallet addresses.
Also they shut their website down for logging in for more than a week, keep saying it was for the ethereum fork (that is a stupid lie)

when the offices were closed for the integration of the new crypto currency and the ETX fork then on the exchanges did not trade the coin, it was impossible before the release of the crypto currency, if you read the information the trades were FUTURES!
  As you know the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
the company can not restrain the course but it does everything for the development and growth of the rate it is not a fast process

A very detailed answer was written about the course above.

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
There are traders who speculate on pampas and course changes
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!

nlcars

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:50:03 PM

when the offices were closed for the integration of the new crypto currency and the ETX fork then on the exchanges did not trade the coin, it was impossible before the release of the crypto currency, if you read the information the trades were FUTURES!
  As you know the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
the company can not restrain the course but it does everything for the development and growth of the rate it is not a fast process

A very detailed answer was written about the course above.

the change in the rate of the crypto currency is not included in the definition of a scam

First of all it should be noted that the rate of the crypto currency is formed due to demand, including on the exchanges.
We all understand that the participants of the crypto-currency market are divided into several categories.
There are bona fide participants who invest in the crypto currency for the long term (and this is one of the best approaches, for example, someone bought bitcoin for $ 10 and now he is a millionaire),
There are traders who speculate on pampas and course changes
And there are those who, for the sake of easy profit, immediately after the start of open trades in crypto-currencies, begin to actively sell, trying to fix their profits.
Now, when our crypto currency has just started, the participants from the third category, those who will lower the rate, will try to fix the profit. It's not a secret for anyone.
Further, when the price stabilizes, and it starts to grow, and for this there are all the prerequisites, since we are actively working on cooperation with stock exchanges and off-line companies, traders will join the trades.
Each participant will decide for himself which category he belongs to. We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!

I Understand but why you did enforce the exchange of all the altcoins and BTC of customers to OCC, that was not necessary !! You can say what ever you want but this enforced exchange only made OCC rich but all the customers more than 10 times poor. So if you really take care of your custmers, turn it back and let decide the customer if he want to exchange it to OCC or not..

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 04:38:27 PM

I Understand but why you did enforce the exchange of all the altcoins and BTC of customers to OCC, that was not necessary !! You can say what ever you want but this enforced exchange only made OCC rich but all the customers more than 10 times poor. So if you really take care of your custmers, turn it back and let decide the customer if he want to exchange it to OCC or not..

the warning about the transition to the OCC was for everyone written in the news.
this is a great opportunity for you. Yes, maybe the course is not what we expected, but look at the prospects.
You are the followers of a new unique crypto currency with a great team. Now there will be a panic and the course will begin its growth.
 The one who had bitcoin or ether at the very beginning - are they happy now?

You are given the opportunity to one of the first to become the owner of OCC.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 07:51:37 PM
Last edit: February 11, 2018, 09:17:32 PM by supervisor_coin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZu531lc0SM

Octoin office in China

all video on site https://octoin.com/video/
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:37:48 PM

hahaha.... are you joking?you compare bitcoin with occ??
comparing the first cryptocurrency and a major pair for all crypto asset in market exchange vs OCTOINCOIN??
well, only crypto newbie will listen your word

i want to know how you can explain with this octoin video?? https://youtu.be/--cPA2MFonM

which one you are telling to explain everything about that video?

please, clarify your question, I do not understand what about the video you explain? that in the video you do not understand
i said explain everything in that video. so it means everything
well, if you still do not understand, i have nothing to say
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 03:18:04 PM

i said explain everything in that video. so it means everything
well, if you still do not understand, i have nothing to say

you want me to write you a text what they say in the video?

I will gladly answer your questions after you formulate them
nlcars

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:18:51 PM

the warning about the transition to the OCC was for everyone written in the news.
this is a great opportunity for you. Yes, maybe the course is not what we expected, but look at the prospects.
You are the followers of a new unique crypto currency with a great team. Now there will be a panic and the course will begin its growth.

There was no warning about the enforced transition from all our altcoins to OCC, the warning came after you have blocked the website for approx. 10 days. Nobody could log in to move there altcoins and ethereum, you know that too, every customer who had invested in altcoins knows that.
Soo, your website was blocked for customers, we could not log in (because of an ethereum fork Smiley))),: than you announced that all the altcoins would be exchanged to OCC.
After that you provided access but all the altcoins was enforced exchanged to OCC (we paind 100$ for 1 OCC !!) than you opened on yobit and exrates OCC and in the beginning it was traded for more than 140 dollar. But nobody who had OCC in his OCC account could not transfer his OCC to Yobit because you provided no wallet address. What I can understand from this is that you sold your own OCC for big money, after the rate of OCC was under the 40$ you provided the wallet adresses and everybody dumped the coin.
You did not provide the acesss to the wallet adresses on Yobit because you sold it yourself for high prices and if you did provide the wallet adresses you could not sell it for such high prices.

And we as your customers who made you rich have the enforced opportunity to have made you rich, you took all our altcoins.

I hope you will correct this soon otherwiles I have much indonesian friends here who can make good translations. If you are really honoust let it know to your customers..

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2018, 07:04:34 PM

There was no warning about the enforced transition from all our altcoins to OCC, the warning came after you have blocked the website for approx. 10 days. Nobody could log in to move there altcoins and ethereum, you know that too, every customer who had invested in altcoins knows that.
Soo, your website was blocked for customers, we could not log in (because of an ethereum fork Smiley))),: than you announced that all the altcoins would be exchanged to OCC.
After that you provided access but all the altcoins was enforced exchanged to OCC (we paind 100$ for 1 OCC !!) than you opened on yobit and exrates OCC and in the beginning it was traded for more than 140 dollar. But nobody who had OCC in his OCC account could not transfer his OCC to Yobit because you provided no wallet address. What I can understand from this is that you sold your own OCC for big money, after the rate of OCC was under the 40$ you provided the wallet adresses and everybody dumped the coin.
You did not provide the acesss to the wallet adresses on Yobit because you sold it yourself for high prices and if you did provide the wallet adresses you could not sell it for such high prices.

And we as your customers who made you rich have the enforced opportunity to have made you rich, you took all our altcoins.

I hope you will correct this soon otherwiles I have much indonesian friends here who can make good translations. If you are really honoust let it know to your customers..

nobody sold your coins OCC, at first the exchange opened futures trading ... not a crypto currency. When the cabinet was opened and wallets were available for downloading, then real trading started on the exchange.
  While the coin was not realized how could it be haggled?
ilovekorn

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 01:22:31 AM

1. Maintain the website after few months
2. Enforce investor to convert btc to occ @ $100
3. Listed on exchangers but not allow to deposit
4. When investor can deposit OCC to exchangers for trading, the price drop from $100 to abt $13

Sound scam for me; fuck this shit
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:30:20 AM

now there are a lot of crypto currency on the market and this is really the future. Therefore, I now think it is necessary to look for new crypto-currencies and get the best money from their growth rate. Recently I made investments in bitconnet.co and Octoin.com. Now everyone knows that the bitconnect was closed, but I still managed to make a profit. now I make money in an Octoin. In my experience - when you are at the beginning of the development of a large project, it will bring you a profit.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:07:08 AM

Video about conference in Pelaihari! Watch it!

On February 3, in Pelaihari, Indonesia, a large Octoin conference was held. Professional speakers from our team told future investors about the basics of blockchain and various cryptocurrencies.

The team from Indonesia continues to work perfectly and is becoming more professional and experienced. If you did not get to this conference, you can see the video report  - https://octoin.com/news/n215/
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 04:30:13 PM

New stickers of OctoinCoin!

Dear users of OctoinCoin, we have prepared a gift for those of you who use Telegram. We drew a whole set of exclusive stickers dedicated to our project. You can use them and share with your friends. Pick it up you can by going into the application Telegram and clicking on one of the stickers or follow the link https://t.me/addstickers/Octoin_pack. Even serious and prudent investors will not be hurt by a little positive and humorous in communication Smiley

https://octoin.com/news/n216/
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 06:46:13 PM

Date : 02/10/2018 11:09
From/To Account : U16167271
Amount : 1.07
Currency : USD
Batch : 204713666
Memo: API Payment. octoin.com..

great!
MaiQwaN

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

Very strange proposal for investment. The ponzi system can only work for a limited period. I could not see anything real here.
Investors need to be cautious.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 08:04:07 PM

Instructions - How to enable OCC Mining for the Wallet on Windows OS https://fs2.fex.net/get/482884203773...3b8138/06d.pdf

download wallet here - https://octoin.com/3187603289OCC

All instructions to the wallet Octoincoin - https://octoin.com/news/n207/
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 08:58:13 PM

Octoin performed nothing but the ultimate scam on its customers.
At first all was normal, people could invest with btc, ltc etc, buy mining contracts that paid in eth. One could even buy and sell OCC to octoin itself through octoin bank.
After operating for a bit over a month it closed its site for a week with nothing but lies, first it was for the fork of eth, no site closes its site for a fork, then it was this then it was that, and when they opened back up they had exchanged everyones entire crypto they had in their wallets there (btc, ltc eth etc) into octoin coin with the rate of $100 per OCC. They had even canceled all withdrawals up to 72 hours before closing the site and had turned those into OCC as well. They didn't ask any of its customers, they had just done it. But now ofcourse they had removed their octoin bank as well, meaning you could not sell them back, even octoin knows their coin is worth crap and does not want it back.
They had told us that they were in talk with over 20 exchanges, but somehow so far they only got their coin listed on yobit and exrates. At the start of the listing it was around $140, but no one could send OCC to sell them because we would not get any OCC addresses to deposit. So Who was selling those OCC then there? Octoin himself since none of its customers were able to deposit. After octoin dropped the coins worth to around $40 within a few days by dumping, suddenly the customers were able to create wallet addresses to deposit. Octoins greed knows no limits so even Octoin himself was responsible for the drop of the coins worth before the customers could make use of it.
Right now the coin is only worth like $13. My 0.15 BTC among other coins on their site which octoin had turned into OCC is now only worth like 10% of its original worth.
Every one of octoins customers had allready bought some OCC, but all of them got robbed when their alt coins got turned into OCC as well without any consent whatsoever. Now I understand why when you signed up no US citizen was accepted, otherwise the US citizens would have complained and octoin would have been brought into court on US soil. They planned this all along, luring in enough customers to rob them all of their btc and alt coins.

Then with your own logic how did you decide the OCC on $100 without its worth formed due to demand, including on the exchanges? You did not, which makes you a hypocrite since you are saying one and doing the opposite.

We assure that we continue to work with the project and do not stop there!
And what project is this? So far only the word project is being used without any real content behind it.

Let's face it, octoin was nothing but bitconnect in the quadruple. They robbed all of their customers coins and handed them OCC turning your capital instantly into 90% less worth.
Bitconnect took a year before handing out their worthless coin, you stiffed your customers within two months.

You seriously think any of your customers will support your coin from now on? It has become a dead coin and will die out over the next few months.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2018, 09:07:00 PM

....And what project is this? So far only the word project is being used without any real content behind it.

Let's face it, octoin was nothing but bitconnect in the quadruple. They robbed all of their customers coins and handed them OCC turning your capital instantly into 90% less worth.
Bitconnect took a year before handing out their worthless coin, you stiffed your customers within two months.

You seriously think any of your customers will support your coin from now on? It has become a dead coin and will die out over the next few months.

we have many leaders in different countries, an Octoin project is of interest to the investor and the owners of the crypto currency. Many see the prospects for development and the opportunity to earn. There is a great popularization and distribution of new crypto currency. I'm sure it will take some time ... but after OCC will have a good success as it has a serious team.
redwine49

Activity: 980
Merit: 111

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:45:23 PM

Very strange proposal for investment. The ponzi system can only work for a limited period. I could not see anything real here.
Investors need to be cautious.
yes,,,, this will be a time bom.
if this OCC does not have any real project or atleast whitepaper&roadmap.
my OCC will become garbage Grin Grin Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: