Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:07:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4004 times)
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 07:43:35 PM

I tell you what's happening:
WHITE PAPER is scam: all team does not exist, fake photos, fake names......
Yobit + exrates Are the owners of this coin (not a crypto)
they won't get any more people to buy this sh1t coin, everyone knows this scam company - ITS SCAM and occ will go down every single hour, only they trying to keep up the price....

people in white paper are the same who conducts conferences and events. You can leave your contact details and they will contact you and then you will make sure that the whole team is real
btnghiaktvn

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:00:30 AM

Today, In Exrates.me 1 OCC = 0.005800000 ETH = 5.5 USD, they still buy for new member 1 OCC = 100 USD. SCAM SHIT. Beware.
TOMmighty

Activity: 48

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:46:05 AM

Today, In Exrates.me 1 OCC = 0.005800000 ETH = 5.5 USD, they still buy for new member 1 OCC = 100 USD. SCAM SHIT. Beware.

yes 100% SCAM.

Any trading platform, before accepting new coin, will look on BITCOINTALK and REDDIT forums, what people think about this company.
And as you see WE ALL THINK SAME -   SCAMMERS!!!!!!!!!! Only because of this people, the real coin value is going down too, cause people not investing anymore, lost trust and expectancy....

Also try AVOID yobit and exrates, this scam platforms too, one day you gonna see blank website page.....
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

The conference in Barabai is over! February 17 https://octoin.com/news/n243/

https://octoin.com/images/news/83/b7/dd/9e/83b7dd9e923cd984dbb4205c20b2a10b.jpg

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes! Not so long ago (February 17) a conference was held in the city of Barabai.

At the conference, led by the leader of Panji, visitors could learn about the basics of blockchain, about cryptocurrencies and about our resource Octoin. All interested persons received a lot of new information about the sphere of cryptobusiness.Also, the leader spoke about our program for mining OctoinCoin and a convenient p2p-exchange.

They gathering this people from outside for 1 minute video, each of them get 5 $ for showing up....... Look at them, they don't even know what is internet......
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:17:48 PM

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes! Not so long ago (February 17) a conference was held in the city of Barabai.

At the conference, led by the leader of Panji, visitors could learn about the basics of blockchain, about cryptocurrencies and about our resource Octoin. All interested persons received a lot of new information about the sphere of cryptobusiness.Also, the leader spoke about our program for mining OctoinCoin and a convenient p2p-exchange.

They gathering this people from outside for 1 minute video, each of them get 5 $ for showing up....... Look at them, they don't even know what is internet......

it's just your imagination, you were not there so you do not know what it was real people.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 05:43:36 PM

The conference in Ternate is over! on the 10th of February   https://octoin.com/news/n245/

Our representatives from Indonesia continue to share their successes! Not so long ago (on the 10th of February) a conference was held in the city of Ternate.

Our leaders from around the world will continue to work as actively as possible, to develop together with us and our users!

Octoin - new era of blockchain!
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

OCC -  3 $ in 10 hours droped down 70 %, i quess after a week price will be less than 0.10$
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:05:01 AM

https://octoin.com/images/news/83/b7/dd/9e/83b7dd9e923cd984dbb4205c20b2a10b.jpg

it's just your imagination, you were not there so you do not know what it was real people.

No, I know you, I Know you stole my money, and sold me 1 OCC for 100$ by force, against my will - SO THIS IS YOU AND ALL PEOPLE WORKING WITH YOU!!!
kslksl

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:21:48 AM

The price of OCC is too low.You must list your Coin at LEAST on one Papular Exchange.
btnghiaktvn

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:54:13 AM

Shit and scam coin ever! Beware !
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:47:29 PM

The price of OCC is too low.You must list your Coin at LEAST on one Papular Exchange.

Yes, correct, but the one problem is - None of decent exchange platforms will except OCC as crypto, because they have very bad review, they don't have max total supply of they OCC (no garanties), that means you never know how many sh1t coin they hold at the moment, maybe even 10 000 000 000, as I mentioned before, this is a big question is OCC is really crypto....
This crypto HAVE DEAD SCENARIO, and no matter what price you sell it, you still win, cause the price will drop fast and constantly.....
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2018, 07:48:13 PM

Mining of OCC? Manual here http://octoincoin.blogspot.com/2018/02/octoin-coin-mining.html

nlcars

Activity: 140
Merit: 22

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:53:37 PM

The actual 24 hours volume on Yobit for OCTOIN is only 56 dollar !!

most likely all use for trading Octoin p2p exchange

hahahaha, do you believe that really, and you write this without shaming? I have since 4 weeks my Octoin on sale on your P2P exchange, nobody wants it, because you ask for 1 OCC = 100 dollar, but they can buy 1 OCC for 5 dollar on Yobit, who is stupid to do that? And altough on Yobit.io now Octoin is for sale for 5$ the 24 hours volume is only 665 dollar

So are you kidding me ??

nlcars

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:01:11 PM

I tell you what's happening:

WHITE PAPER is scam: all team does not exist, fake photos, fake names......
they won't get any more people to buy this sh1t coin, everyone knows this scam company - ITS SCAM and occ will go down every single hour, only they trying to keep up the price....

Yobit and exrates has nothing to do with Octoin but octoin does not have to keep up the price because they already took all the BTC ethereum and other altcoins from their customers and exchanged it to a worthless coin at rate 1 OCC = 100$ They put the coin on these 2 exchanges but did not provide the deposit adresses on time and waited untill the coin fell to beneath the 40$ (they first sold their own octoins)
Now it is 5$ worth and we paid over 100$ each.

But be prepared we are preparing to bring you on cought

nlcars

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:05:56 PM

Minimum amount of deposit: 10 USD
Maximum amount of deposit: 100 000 USD
Average monthly profit: from 26% to 32% depending on the status
Type of payments: manual
return of deposit at the end of investment period
Payment systems: PerfectMoney, AdvCash, Payeer, Bitcoin, ethereum, Litecoin, Zcash, Dash

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=search2

supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 11:42:58 AM

Yobit and exrates has nothing to do with Octoin but octoin does not have to keep up the price because they already took all the BTC ethereum and other altcoins from their customers and exchanged it to a worthless coin at rate 1 OCC = 100$ They put the coin on these 2 exchanges but did not provide the deposit adresses on time and waited untill the coin fell to beneath the 40$ (they first sold their own octoins)

the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:55:05 PM

the world of crypto currency is very volatile, and of course the price has its volatility. There are periods of growth and there are periods of decline. Now a good opportunity to buy cheap OCTOIN on the stock exchange and earn when the rate is higher

THIS GUYS have no shame, I can believe it, that they still write here, probably still planing to sell they own OCC to anyone, just one problem, there is no buyers Cheesy, and wont be
Zandar

Activity: 294
Merit: 161

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:10:22 PM

Yobit and exrates are not the owners of octoin coin. It just happened that these exchanges were the cheapest to enlist their worthless coin. You only need 0.50 BTC to get your coin listed on yobit, exrates msut be similar. Why do you think it didn't get enlisted on cryptopia and such? The cost for that ranges around 10-20 BTC. After ripping off people Octoin didn't even have the common decency to enlist their shite coin on a proper exchange.

Since your coin exists outside the world of crypto, you need to be enlisted on coinmarketcap for that and octoin has not and will not get enlisted there, you have no rights to talk about the world of crypto. Octoin has only been on the decline since it got listed on yobit and exrates so there is no right time to buy it and there never will be a right time for it either.
Octoin must be Indonesian for scamming people. Keep holding your conferences, your parents must be proud of you how you cheated and still cheat people out of their money. People like you are the lowest of the lowest.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 06:34:08 PM

Since your coin exists outside the world of crypto, you need to be enlisted on coinmarketcap for that and octoin has not and will not get enlisted there, you have no rights to talk about the world of crypto. Octoin has only been on the decline since it got listed on yobit and exrates so there is no right time to buy it and there never will be a right time for it either.
Octoin must be Indonesian for scamming people. Keep holding your conferences, your parents must be proud of you how you cheated and still cheat people out of their money. People like you are the lowest of the lowest.

If this crypto currency was not popular, no one would hold a meeting and people would not come to the conference.

For you, the indicator of the success of the Crypto-currency is placement on a coinmarket-cap?
 For a fee, you can add any crypto currency to the coinmarketcap, but this does not mean that this crypto currency will succeed. You have to understand that the validity of the crypto currency is not in the matter of getting into a coinmarketcap but in demand. This is the main indicator - demand and interest.
TOMmighty

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:58:56 PM

I would forget about this sh1t coin, but I will not, cause i need to inform everyone, to avoid this scammers with they scam program!!

AVOID THIS BASTARDS, THEY SCAMMED MORE THEN 500 000 PEOPLE.

I will forget about this sh coin when it will reach 0.0001 $

Look yobit stop accepting OCC  from people, so that means OCTOIN will push they holdings for as much as they can
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: