Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:41:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Octoin - octoin.com platform with a lot of tools for making money  (Read 4004 times)
cappuchino

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:39:13 PM

which pairs will be available for trading on Indodax?
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2018, 05:13:23 PM

which pairs will be available for trading on Indodax?

will be added The most basic pairs  Eth/btc/usd on Indodax

It would be convenient for Indonesian to exchange into idr
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 01:20:22 PM

We are at the very beginning of the journey!
<<< https://octoin.com/news/n290/ >>>

We think, we are not the only one who dream of sometimes going back in time and buying bitcoin when it was cheap. Everybody would like to ride a time machine. The recent crisis / correction / bear market forced people to think that the train had left and nobody can no longer earn.

But is there really no chance? We decided to do what the majority neglected: to conduct a simple study.

First, let's answer the question: how many people in the world own at least some cryptocurrency? Counting them is really difficult, mainly because, unlike participants in the modern monetary system, holders of crypto-currencies are pseudo-anonymous. They are recorded in the public register, but it is impossible to directly link these records to real people. The only thing that can be based on approximate calculations is the number of wallets. According to blockchain.info, the total number of BTC wallets is approximately 23.8 million at the time of writing.

It should be borne in mind that one person - does not mean one wallet, you can have as many as you want. Moreover, for security it is recommended to create different wallets for different purposes. If someone owns several commercial bank accounts, this is suspicious. At the same time, having ten crypts is perfectly normal. Suppose that the average holder of a cryptocurrency has one to five wallets.

Now let's see how many people inhabit our planet. According to the worldometers.info, there are about 7.6 billion of them. The population over the age of 15 is 74%, and over 25 years old - 58% (according to worldbank.org). This means that in the world from 4.4 to 5.6 billion adults.

In accordance with the above figures and based on the total number of purses, the number of holders of crypto-currencies varies from 10 to 50 million, while the number of adults around the world is about 5 billion people. Hence, they are only 0.2-1% of the total number of adults. Keep in mind, this is only a rough estimate.

Cliff Hai and his approach to population dynamics.

American analyst Cliff Hai made a number of interesting forecasts regarding bitcoins and cryptocurrency in general.Once he said:

"We are in the situation when, to innovators, about 1.5-3% of the population can be attributed. The next wave is people who join the ranks of bitcoin investors and do not bring anything new into the sphere, they are called early followers or pioneers. Earlier I described this as a process of joining new people, but now, perhaps, I will immediately sum up. If you look at the general population of the planet and assume that perhaps 1.5% of the world's population is involved in crypto-currencies, the next wave will cover 13.5% of the population ... "

If its logic is correct, then we can confidently assume that the era of crypto currency is just beginning, and we are still on an "innovative" wave.And this means that the journey to the world of cryptocurrency is just beginning and now is the time to study the cryptosphere and use it.This will help our team and OctoinCoin - our reliable innovative cryptocurrency, which meets all modern standards!

OctoinCoin - a new era of blockchain!
bamita126

Activity: 24

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

It seems to me that for such a powerful campaign a very modest presentation, which almost does not catch sight. It is necessary for managers to make it more presentable.
cappuchino

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

the coin rate has grown, this is a good move
mimota162

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:40 PM

At the opening of the site 1 OCC was $1. Then a month later they decided to change this and exchange everyones 100 OCC into just 1 OCC with the price of $100. Later on they closed the site for a week and opened back up after having removed the Octoin bank and as a surprise exchanged everyones entire crypto into OCC as well.
hasndz86666

Activity: 26

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:29:08 AM

There is no free lunch, 5% of daily profit looks like a ponzi scheme. After the lesson that Bitconnect gave to many investors, any form of easy earnings seems very suspicious.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 01:39:47 PM

you can do mining on your computer without special requirements. Also, when the rate gradually grows up, it will give an additional benefit
camtucau482

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:38:22 AM

conference and conference... Nothing new. And price of occ is going down Smiley 1 occ = 4USD and they sell for new member is 1 Occ = 100 USD. Scam. Beware of this shit coin.
mwyzyducdm490

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 03:30:03 PM

Very strange proposal for investment. The ponzi system can only work for a limited period. I could not see anything real here.
Investors need to be cautious.
hoanguyenn203

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:07:26 AM

You just sell and sell and don't do anything to rise the price of Octoin, and now the real price of Octoin is 8 USD. And you buy Octoin for new member is 100 USD. What the fuck is that? I don't understand. Smiley
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 07:18:18 PM

this is a real Crypto currency that is traded on external exchanges and has a crypto wallet and mining
asdksakz9999

Activity: 21

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 02:14:01 PM

It's scam. Everybody lost their money for the octoin. They converted our eth,btc... into their occ, the shit coin, but they rate it 1occ=100 USD. And they force all the member sell it in the exrates.me, where 1 occ= 10USD, everybody lose 9/10 their money. They did what they want to steal all the member, who believe in them
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 03:58:53 PM

no one forces to sell at a low price. every crypto currency has a course change but it can not be called a scam
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 06:19:46 PM

Important announcement about OctoinCoin! ----> https://octoin.com/news/n293/

Dear participants of the project!

Our team notifies you that we are launching a separate web page dedicated entirely to our OctoinCoin cryptocurrency.On it you can read all the information about OCC and see the road map of our cryptocurrency. By this we emphasize that OctoinCoin is an independent and self-sufficient cryptocurrency. News about OCC will also be published on this page. Please click on the link and read the information: http://occwallet.com

The main site will work in the same mode, but the focus will be on our business programs, development and achievements of the Octoin community. In a separate tab there is information about the Top Leaders of our team from around the world who are always ready to get in touch with you and provide you with the up-to-date information about Octoin community.

Do not forget about our social networks, it is there that sometimes the freshest and hottest news is published! Subscribe to us on Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/OCC-151896525505566/), Telegram (https://t.me/occ_official) and stay tuned!
cris hazada

Activity: 72

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:37:44 AM

Any review about this Octoin?
I'm interested but not much information for me to understand everything from it. If anyone have link for review, please tell me!
Thanks guys!!! Wink
newton4938

Activity: 16

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:32:10 PM

Copy of bitconnect will end in scam. Bitconnect is the same as octoin in many ways to earn money. Now bitconnect has died. There are few models of coin that resemble the coin. end in scam.
supervisor_coin (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:27:46 PM

this is not a scam, the coin has its own crypto currency code, everything is available for everyone.

all transactions are publicly available for viewing
vanida_1

Activity: 225

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:32:42 AM

Any review about this Octoin?
I'm interested but not much information for me to understand everything from it. If anyone have link for review, please tell me!
Thanks guys!!! Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvpMLMQncmA

The project has been working since November 2017 - soon to enter the ICO. The profitability is about 15% per month.
truongquanninh01

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:02:03 PM

You just sell and sell and don't do anything to rise the price of Octoin, and now the real price of Octoin is 8 USD. And you buy Octoin for new member is 100 USD. What the fuck is that? I don't understand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: