Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading!  (Read 1487 times)
GoodLuck2

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.

Correct me if im wrong, but experience comes first before you know you got skills in trading right? You need these both to become a sucessful in trading, but let alone these 2 wont be enough if you dont have patience and composure. Note that every form of investments bears different level of risks. So, you must be ready of any losses that you will make, and always remember " invest what you can afford to lose."

Experience does matter. Spend more time in analising the current market growth of each coins. If you are a beginner, sit with the experienced traders to understand the basic. Import your skills if needed. Find out the coins do have constant or a decent growth in recent days. Split your investment and purchase the coins you decided to. Current situation never pushes a crypto currency traders loose as dumps and pumps equally fluctuates, your gain is assured.
Trading with bitcoin will be little costly as compared to that of trading of other coins as the market value of bitcoin is far more than the rest of the coins which are there in the world of cryptocurrency. However, if you have made up your mind for trading of bitcoin, then you have to work really hard to gain sufficient amount of knowledge which can then help you out in making right decision.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:46:10 AM

Hello and welcome to bitcointalk forum.

I believe that you need both skill and experience to be succesfull at trading.
You need exprience to be more skilled, the more trading situations you have been in, the better you would know how to deal with them and the better trader you would be.

As a newcomer I believe that you don't have a lot of exprience in trading and I would suggest you to trade at low risk before getting into the real world.
I agree with you this point, I think this platform is the fastest growing platform so that you need to take precautions about this purpose. Since this platform is a decentralized system so that you need to gather some experience regarding this issue.
You know that skill is the best weapon for any type of trading and investment so that you need to be a skilled person about this system. it's true that information is one of the best keys to success so that you also need to be a watchful person if you want to make yourself a good trader.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.
success in trading is not about experience or skill, but choosing right strategy and management risks is one of the first steps to ensure you good trading at the right time
InvestICO2L

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:42:37 PM

Correct me if im wrong, but experience comes first before you know you got skills in trading right? You need these both to become a sucessful in trading, but let alone these 2 wont be enough if you dont have patience and composure. Note that every form of investments bears different level of risks. So, you must be ready of any losses that you will make, and always remember " invest what you can afford to lose."
Honestly, I think both skills and experiences are the same importance to our bitcoin’s trading. If You can equal this two factors,you will get benefits on bitcoin market easily. However, you’d better build your skills foremost, because with skill you only need spend short time to research then you can form your skill first to prepare for trading. About experiences , you may take a long time to own it and actually it’s extremely hard for you to build your experience. In totally, you must enlarge both of them, improving yourself skills is always necessary for your trading.
214missy

Activity: 98
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:47:37 PM

Profit is the reward of taking risk. Experience comes after adhereing in trading for as more days as you can by proper research about trade and real work.
I believe we can learn how trading works amd need skills  in earning method in bitcoin specially in trading can be learn by somebody. There are many strategies in trading some them are doing short term trading and others are doing long term trading or they hold a coin for long period of time because they will know the brighter future of those coin specially bitcoin.
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:25:53 AM

Profit is the reward of taking risk. Experience comes after adhereing in trading for as more days as you can by proper research about trade and real work.
I believe we can learn how trading works amd need skills  in earning method in bitcoin specially in trading can be learn by somebody. There are many strategies in trading some them are doing short term trading and others are doing long term trading or they hold a coin for long period of time because they will know the brighter future of those coin specially bitcoin.
Bitcoin trading is a good way of making money but I am in a favor of holding of bitcoin instead of trading off bitcoin. Trading is really a good thing and it can make you earn a very good amount of money but bitcoin is not an ideal coin from trading point of view.

There are coins like that of altcoin etc. which are the best choice for trading and it can make you earn more money as compared to that of trading of bitcoin.

@kyenkirke1976

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:43:39 PM

Both...it is not necessary that you only have an experience indeed you need also to have skills in trading bitcoin for you to success.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:18:21 PM

It is all about user that how he will use bitcoin if he is having money should trade for the long time and spare some money for the time of need so he will not have to sell bitcoin in case of emergency. Bitcoin trading takes a lot of time to increase and it is all about risk mate if you are lucky you can earn high but if you are not very lucky can get lose as well. Bitcoin is for investment most of the time not for trading but if we talk about trading then of course long time trading for huge benefit.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Both...it is not necessary that you only have an experience indeed you need also to have skills in trading bitcoin for you to success.
There is a huge list of the things which you need to learn before even getting into the world of trading. All those who are now the successful traders have only reached up to this level just because of their hard work and personal commitments. If you will not learn all the basic things along with having some good experience, then it will be really very much difficult for you to make anything fruitful even by doing trading of bitcoin.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:21:31 PM

You can learn how trading works, skills can be learn, all things in earning method in bitcoin specially in trading can be learn by somebody. There are many strategies in trading some them are doing short term trading and others are doing long term trading or they hold a coin for long period of time because they will know the brighter future of those coin specially bitcoin.
Most of the people are too lazy they do not want to used search botton. In trading there are many things you need to consider, trading is not easy to earn money its not just buy and selling, there are many coins in the market that some are shit and good coin that is why be careful in that. Yes trading is one of the good earning method but if you not know how it works much better to avoid investing.
Zuilhsa

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:12:13 AM

Before entering into trading we have to gather more knowledge about it. Trading means earning more profits from risk. This risk can be reduced only by experienced trading, sometimes well experienced plus skilled will also face loss while trading, luck also plays vital role here in my opinion.
For newcomers here before trading learn more about it at first and trade only for small amounts, once experienced start with big amounts that too while cones on trading you have to invest amount that you can afford to lose.

canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 08:29:06 AM

For being honest, I don't have enough information when in comes of trading. That's why I need some advice from my close friends and continue reading and observing about trading thread. A week ago, my close friend said that I need to choose what is the most in demand project now a days. Just for example, gaming and lending is good right now, he said. So I  plan to take the word " risk " to experience this kind of trading in different altcoins. So I put a little capital , since its my first time. Hope I have luck on this game of life.
radjie

Activity: 1778
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:03:06 PM
Merited by spyerf (3)

In bitcoin trading, trading techniques must be owned by the trader himself and should be able to understand market trends. In addition, our cryptocurrency trade must have a trade principle, In a way at the same time get a big profit or get a little profit but often. Maybe from a simple thing like this that must be considered first in order to successfully run trading on cryptocurrency.
Nfp

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:11:55 AM

Experience and skills are also a good factor that traders need to have to be a good trader. But trading into crypto is so different to a usual trading outside the crypto world, it needs a lot of PATIENCE and time to monitor it's market value every now and then. If you have this attitude then you would be a successful crypto trader in the future.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Dear friend,  Bitcoin trading doesn't need huge experience but what you need to have is patience. As I have observed bitcoin trading is based on 3 words 1.Greed 2. Regret and 3. Patience.

If you have control over these things,  you can become successful trader.
[/quote

Yes you have a point..if you only know how to control your greed, you can be a successful in trading. And you really need a patience in order to prevent regrets in the end. But I guess we also need a skills in timing and a courage to continue whatever happens.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:17:14 PM

Personally I would say that experience is far more important than skill. Because by having a lot of experience then we will get the skills as time goes by. While skill can not be purchased, getting the skill takes a long time. That's what I'm referring to, I will keep trying even if I fail, because I believe that we will get a satisfactory result when we can make the right decisions, and I learn to make decisions from all the experiences I have.

You have to keep looking for the experience and you will be a successful person.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 08:38:10 AM

Before entering into trading we have to gather more knowledge about it. Trading means earning more profits from risk. This risk can be reduced only by experienced trading, sometimes well experienced plus skilled will also face loss while trading, luck also plays vital role here in my opinion.
For newcomers here before trading learn more about it at first and trade only for small amounts, once experienced start with big amounts that too while cones on trading you have to invest amount that you can afford to lose.
Trading is actually the best ways of earning more money especially when we talk about day trading as you manage to earn money on daily basis.

The thing is it is not that much easy thing to do trading of the most expensive crypto coin as most of us think of but still there are people who are getting a huge amount of money by doing bitcoin trading. You actually need to gain more knowledge and experience by looking at others and seeking guidance from the experts.
Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:54 AM

The trading investmet to bitcoin on didigital currency.the mutual funds of system used to the trading account of related in bitcoin
It can be traded like a commodity that said cxchanges for currency transaction,converting wealth from bitcoin on trading section.As
With any exchange or speculative market ,trading in bitcoin is a riskey venture that could cost you real money exchange of trading connectivity to btc.
robynmario

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 01:21:23 PM

The crypto market is a potential market and can make a huge profit in the future. To be able to succeed in the bitcoin trade. I think you need to have skills, experience, patience. Sometimes, luck is needed. I'm the same with you. Learning and exchanging experience in this area is necessary and very important.
katiecbell

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

The crypto market is a potential market and can make a huge profit in the future. To be able to succeed in the bitcoin trade. I think you need to have skills, experience, patience. Sometimes, luck is needed. I'm the same with you. Learning and exchanging experience in this area is necessary and very important.

Some people see trading as an easy job, and the way they just talk about it, it’s quite funny. You can even tell they know nothing in trading. Trading is not easy, seriously, it can even take you years to be perfect and learn everything that has to do with trading, the jargons that are being used and some important determinants.Things that are required to be learnt to be a pro trader are too many, and I don’t think anybody here who knows it would have time to be explaining all that here, they can only mention to you the characteristics of a good trader. So it will be best to pick up a trading course, whether online or offline.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: