Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:38:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Trading!  (Read 1488 times)
Sengoko

Activity: 491
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.

Investing is not an easy thing to do. The most important thing is experience.

Set a goal. Once you reach your goal, you can cash in on your capital and keep your profits.

Investing is not easy and risky since there are so many false investment site surrounding around us and we cannot point out on which is the one who can suit as well since some of them are scams, But if we set our eyes and try the tradings well maybe we can earn our profits here and gain more if we practically learn it and trade the correct potential alts.
It needs you to have a very big heart and only then you can think of taking such a risk in your life and that you can make some good investment in any kind of business. Bitcoin trading is indeed the most profitable thing to do but it is not that much easy thing to do as it seems to be. You really need to have some very good expertise in trading as your every decision carries a significant importance in making you earn money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LolEnergyXglossy5

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 03:48:37 PM

Hate this non reliable black cryptoz. Don't know about its trading even
TwitterTreasure6

Activity: 47

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:48:27 PM

You need to be financially strong first to risk your surplus money to btcs, not your daily rations
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:57:05 PM

Both experience and skills are very important in trading if you want become a good trader Smiley. But I think to get experience in trading is much more difficult than trading skills cause you can't learn it from other trader or any training courses like trading skills, you need to collect trading exprience day by day by yourself.

TheROBER

Activity: 116

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:13:47 PM

In simple words bitcoin trading is a gambling and you must know what it needs to be a good gambler
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 11:06:52 PM

I am a beginner in the field of bitcoin trading, want to know whether success in trading depends more on experience or on skills.

Set a goal. Once you reach your goal, you can cash in on your capital and keep your profits.

It will both depend on your skill and past experience, trading with cryptocurrency is quiet risky cause you have to do an extra effort to simply monitor one great coin. For me, your knowledge is important, so if you are new in trading on any market better to learn the basic first and start trading with a small amount of money then learn the process.
zais

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 04:55:52 AM

With bitcoin incoming futures contract offerings on the exchange allows investors to speculate on the price of digital currency without having bitcoin. As is known, futures contracts are contracts that allow ivnestor to buy and sell something for a certain price in the future.
futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:18:06 PM

I think both are a necessity and must take place. Experience is something that must happen, in fact it’s a normal thing that happens in everything and shows that you have been into a particular business for a long period of time. Skills are also necessary for getting into any form of business. So both of them are needed in trading .
guoyu78

Activity: 1190
Merit: 541

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:44:56 AM

Bitcoin trading can be a strong profitable for newbies and of course professionals who have experienced by trading in the bitcoin. That’s why, when you enter the world of crypto currency, you must be wise enough and have a good tactic especially in trading and investing. Because, bitcoin runs in that two particular thing.
It is very profitable for every good trader and only aspiring newbie traders who are willing to learn. Like you mentioned, you have to be wise, and I will also add that you have to be smart before even deciding to venture into trading. Not having a good knowledge and proper learning and thinking experience is the entire thing that is needed at first is obviously not smart for anyone.

You cannot expect a nurse to start giving injections without training, and over time, once they learn, they get better. Same applies to other profession as well as cryptocurrency trading.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:28:20 AM

Yes, In order to be good at trading you need knowledge and skills. If you are a beginner and want to go on trading don't ,you first need to know everything about trading and about cryptocurreny. Trading is not easy and also it is risky. Try to study how trading works read some articles and forum about trading in trading discussion. Then start trading with little by little capital don't start with all of your money or else you'll lose. If you want to become rich in trading take the risk but take it slow. If you knew everything about trading then you can make your capital big and so you will earn so much.
Nothing can be done without knowledge if you are not having any experience you should not go for bitcoin investment as trading, because trading needs a lot of experience and luck because I have heard that luck is the most important thing. If we are doing bitcoin trading  we should go for long time trading instead of day trading because long time waiting make huge profit, I hope future of bitcoin is going to good as trading as well.
That is just the basic thing. I see a lot of people saying from the beginning of the thread that experience is more important and that baffles me. How will a newbie just hit the charts without learning, what is he supposed to go there to do, buy low and sell high and start gaining experiences from there? I totally agree with you on the fact that without knowledge, anyone who thinks they can just start building experience will fail and fail woefully.
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:48 AM

In simple words bitcoin trading is a gambling and you must know what it needs to be a good gambler
Those are stories that touch mate. Trading is not gambling in any way, even though you make predictions and you are expecting an outcome. If it is that, life generally can be considered gambling. Trading is a profession, and if you do not see it as that, that is when it becomes gambling.

You have all you need to make decisions and if you make those decisions and things do not turn out your way, you have your stop loss and most of the time, if you know what you are doing, you won’t even consider your losses as a problem but even a win. Only a man with no strategy when it comes to trading is gambling.
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 09:19:43 PM

With bitcoin incoming futures contract offerings on the exchange allows investors to speculate on the price of digital currency without having bitcoin. As is known, futures contracts are contracts that allow ivnestor to buy and sell something for a certain price in the future.
you have already said enough to confuse the beginner in all this information and tautology. for this person it would be better to answer that you need to have both theoretical knowledge and practical lessons in this matter, So then your work should be as good as possible.
Manganjie

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:56:13 AM

we must have the expertise and experience. and also can read the market situation, whether it is up or down.kalo still a beginner like me, give small capital first to add experience.
anam17

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:07:52 AM

Cryptocurrencies are one of the most profitable markets in the industry of trading. but you should ready for bigg gain or los.having experience or skills, you should also define a set of rules and what strategy you are going to use.
Shoesouse

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:25:19 AM

Hey newbie you have to know that bitcoin trading primitively needs guts first
Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:53:42 PM

Yes, In order to be good at trading you need knowledge and skills. If you are a beginner and want to go on trading don't ,you first need to know everything about trading and about cryptocurreny. Trading is not easy and also it is risky. Try to study how trading works read some articles and forum about trading in trading discussion. Then start trading with little by little capital don't start with all of your money or else you'll lose. If you want to become rich in trading take the risk but take it slow. If you knew everything about trading then you can make your capital big and so you will earn so much.
Nothing can be done without knowledge if you are not having any experience you should not go for bitcoin investment as trading, because trading needs a lot of experience and luck because I have heard that luck is the most important thing. If we are doing bitcoin trading  we should go for long time trading instead of day trading because long time waiting make huge profit, I hope future of bitcoin is going to good as trading as well.
That is just the basic thing. I see a lot of people saying from the beginning of the thread that experience is more important and that baffles me. How will a newbie just hit the charts without learning, what is he supposed to go there to do, buy low and sell high and start gaining experiences from there? I totally agree with you on the fact that without knowledge, anyone who thinks they can just start building experience will fail and fail woefully.
Yes, man you’re very right. There is no way a newbie can get into trading without learning the basics involved. There are lots of steps you will have to pass through to acquire the skills in trading before talking about experience. Experience just shows how long you have been into. You can even be better than someone with experience by just learning the skills
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 03:17:21 PM

Investing is not easy and risky since there are so many false investment site surrounding around us and we cannot point out on which is the one who can suit as well since some of them are scams, But if we set our eyes and try the tradings well maybe we can earn our profits here and gain more if we practically learn it and trade the correct potential alts.
It needs you to have a very big heart and only then you can think of taking such a risk in your life and that you can make some good investment in any kind of business. Bitcoin trading is indeed the most profitable thing to do but it is not that much easy thing to do as it seems to be. You really need to have some very good expertise in trading as your every decision carries a significant importance in making you earn money.
It is not that hard to become bitcoin trader but it takes time and experience as it is important to have money and experience in addition to it, if you have skills because in bitcoin trading we have to know the time and reality of price up and down, it can make you earn profit very fast but it is possible if you are lucky and you are experienced other wise bitcoin trading is only risk and it is very risky to trade when you are new to bitcoin, it is good to start from very small amount then increase gradually.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:21:46 AM

You need to be financially strong first to risk your surplus money to btcs, not your daily rations
There is nothing like surplus money when it comes to investment and no matter how much you have, once you work for it, you will always value it and as a business man, you would rather be a philanthropist than risk blindly. Those surpluses are meant to give birth to more and if you keep wasting them, you may end up finding yourself turning to nothing.

Always be wise, stay smart, if you want to trade, learn first and with that you can make use of any money you like to do your thing, but thinking because money is surplus and you can just lose it and not bother is a very bad mentality.
kbit9311

Activity: 20

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 06:53:56 AM

We can trade BTC and Altcoins too.But which is the best for trading Alt or BTC.Please let me know any one with any Idea related to experience. Shocked
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 08:03:21 AM

Both experience and skills are very important in trading if you want become a good trader Smiley. But I think to get experience in trading is much more difficult than trading skills cause you can't learn it from other trader or any training courses like trading skills, you need to collect trading exprience day by day by yourself.
Experiences are usually gathered from what you have learned and I totally agree when you said both of them are very important. The way I see it is like, knowledge will open the channel for you to start, at least with that you know what you want to do and how to do it, then experience will help you to get better as you keep getting used to the market, learning from some of your little mistakes and then ending up with a stronger hand.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: