Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:10:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4946 times)
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:53:08 PM

I want ask again about listing? When and what exchange we will have listing? Who have any information about this?

It is difficult to know in which exchange will get listed, even if they say bittrex don't mean that will happen, now I see most project list their token or coin on hitBTC exchange.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rabby637

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:22:08 AM

I think you've got involved in an important thing. Quality control of food matters to us all. It's great that you want to implement it in such a modern way.
In our world many food company don't think about food quality. They make food without knowing well about hygiene. But This project are gonna take care about this. This project must be conquer in future because taking care against food quality thats different from another project.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:14:11 AM

I think you've got involved in an important thing. Quality control of food matters to us all. It's great that you want to implement it in such a modern way.
In our world many food company don't think about food quality. They make food without knowing well about hygiene. But This project are gonna take care about this. This project must be conquer in future because taking care against food quality thats different from another project.
No way, food company does really care about the food quality. However, how can you tell that this project is gonna take care about this since they are not published on the procedure on how they make food.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰

Thank you for your patronage and support dear member. You can also join the bounty campaigns like twitter, Facebook and etc. Thanks and best regards.

vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:10:54 AM

I want ask again about listing? When and what exchange we will have listing? Who have any information about this?

It is difficult to know in which exchange will get listed, even if they say bittrex don't mean that will happen, now I see most project list their token or coin on hitBTC exchange.
We will be working on it post pre-ICO. I cannot tell as of now which exchange the ECOS tokens will be listed in but whenever we do get that info, We will make an official post about it and let everyone know.

Slashoon

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:17:06 AM

The food industry project is very necessary for the modern food industry in particular and the economic world as a whole. And how else to control producers in the capitalist world? Only with the help of such projects
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:26:06 AM

We will be working on it post pre-ICO. I cannot tell as of now which exchange the ECOS tokens will be listed in but whenever we do get that info, We will make an official post about it and let everyone know.

Very good. You control all processes and answer all our questions. You are a good team! And we will support you and wait for the sale of coins.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

At this moment the developers hasnt decided yet in whixh exhange will they list there tokens. Maybe they are still negotiating the deal so for now lets wait for it.
We will look forward to new updates and news about this project. I hope the developers will do everything they want to do and move on to their goal.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:19:13 AM

I did not quite understand the scheme for monetizing this project. Will the users of the program pay for its use? Will you have to buy tokens first?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:43:55 AM

At this moment the developers hasnt decided yet in whixh exhange will they list there tokens. Maybe they are still negotiating the deal so for now lets wait for it.

They should give us atleast an idea though? Most coins atleast give us a basic rundown of which exchanges may or may not have it. Atleast tentative ones
feeltun

Activity: 1038
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:18:17 AM

I'm interested in what kind of responsibility the producers of low-quality products will incur? Can their data be viewed on the network?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

The food industry project is very necessary for the modern food industry in particular and the economic world as a whole. And how else to control producers in the capitalist world? Only with the help of such projects
Junixi

Activity: 322
Merit: 5

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:59:11 AM

Agree! Such project will be very helpful for regular users

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

I'm interested in what kind of responsibility the producers of low-quality products will incur? Can their data be viewed on the network?
the point is that if they show the information which is not true the producers get in trouble. Data is open for anyone in the system. They would be risking their reputation and firm action against them if they are found guilty of producing low quality products.
ECOS seems very interesting as we see thy aim focusing on food quality as now  a days many artificial and colors are added for the food which spoils the health, this control system is really required for the industry.
We should really support this platform because its concept is to help us avoid fake products. I hope also that government do some action about this food products that can cause bad to our health. I'm sure this platform will be supported by many investors so that we will be safe from buying unhealthy foods.
You're definitely correct bud, which came from brilliant minds on this.project. This project will help every people since this project talks about food that needs a high standard of quality control. We hope by having this project will met the expectations of all the users and investors. Hoping for some airdrop on this project to add on its popularity as the way of advertisements.

Although I understand that some people would like airdrops, I am personally not too keen on the idea as only a few lucky ones would possibly get some tokens. We have a big portion alloted to our Bounty campaign and I think that is more than enough for the success of the ICO. Its always sweeter when you work for it and earn it, isnt it? Join our bounty campaign and earn those sweet ECOS tokens. Smiley

PS: We may consider airdrops in the future but as of now, we arent conducting any. Stay tuned. Smiley

Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:06:43 PM

Definitely that is the way it should be because normally a token will be listed after the ICO ends so lets just wait for their announcements. As of now, let's just continue to support this platform which its intention is to help the community to eat only quality foods that is already been checked.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 12:30:23 PM

I read up on someone saying they have lots of this type of project. But I think it is never enough regards the nature of project. Food is an everyday thing and will need so many of this kind of idea to tackle the problem we have.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:20:13 PM

The quality of products is taken care of by the state, but can not cope with this problem of substandard products. I hope the developer will succeed.
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:42:45 PM

You are right, the project is still new and they under development phase. Let's wait for the official announcements of the devs if what are their plans in this project and when and where it will be listed.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
yuliteva

Activity: 219

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 01:56:36 PM

which analysis you'll rely on? ELISA or PCR? and who will be the main customer?
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 02:06:24 PM

yeah but how can this project help me, if they just control producers in their own country? Its nice if the project succeed and as investor my coişns have a good value, but its not everything about money and they can not gain this project internationally, this is my opinion bcs all countries have their own regulations about food and beverage.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: