Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 01:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1565 times)
KirunBarber

Activity: 567
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:58:17 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I think this is not a bad end for BTC to remain a pillar of coins all over the world. It's just a process, and I'm not sure what happened. and I'm sure BTC will return to its peak. and will b

ring good news for altcoin ..

▄▄▄        2LOCAL       |   Sustainability and Prosperity   ▄▄▄
||███      (((  SERNVI SES  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN OUR "Initial Exchange Offering"(IEO)   ███ ▌       ███||
|   WEB SITE  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram   |
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148
Merit: 10

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 02:21:35 PM

Ziggurat ICO will end 19.04.2018  https://ecex.exchange

Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

https://token.store/trade/ZIG

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
galz2017

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:45:18 PM

Hi all.3 coins you should definitely consider buying.
1.unify
2.rupx
3.POStoken
All of these coins are under 0.2 $(they were +1$ before)
and now very cheap with low max supply !!!.so if you buy 10-50k of these coins they can be worth more than 50k$ by the end of the year.
All of them are POS.good communities and upcoming features and new exchanges soon to be added.
Read about them,do the math.and think about it.good luck

morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:06:19 PM

I think this year can not be called the year of altcoins. Because we noticed one fact, if bitcoin grows, then all other altcoins grow.
terppaderre

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:04:00 PM

Condolence to you ... You should be more careful while taking the ico like this. Consider it very carefully and the most important thing is the capital split.I think you should divide 3 or 4/10 of your capital into ico. Because they have scams, you do not lose all your capital. Do not go all the way so you will lose everything.Please read the information of the project that you enter ... Because that is how you guarantee your capital. Ask people who have experience in this field. And do not despair, take a closer look at joining an ico. I participated in 5 ico but I was 3 failed. But I still do not get it because I have divided the funds and of course the 2 ico left me a lot of money and no more losses. I also search and join the free ico like u.cash, hydrogen, CNN, GSGC, ... and also earn a lot of money from it.I have an absolutely free ico project for 20000 coins a day (it must be too cool!).1 penny is not a token. And I appreciate it.Very potential in the future.THEN is mairnecoin.Also known as mtc.You can join ico for free here http://marineco.in.Marinecoin is a coin so you can buy more at http://f1cx.com (if you are interested in this coin).Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligenceIt is dev-less.IT is eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoin zero fees. Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.Eco friendly coin with iodine.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.Marinecoin Payment System in Internet artificial intelligence (AI) of things (IoT).Marinecoin has an arrtificial intelligence machine to machine payment network.With extremely large community ownership will contribute to the successful construction of marinecoin.The community we always welcome you.Please join us for free marioecoin ico here http://marineco.in.And I condone it with you, but do not be subjective so be optimistic. Such things help to draw a lot of good experience to join other ico in the future.
gbale

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:15:55 PM

if it's from a price standpoint then Altcoin will not be able to match Bitcoin's position. but if in terms of growth then it can happen where in April Altcoin movement showed very good symptoms after last month suffered a setback.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.networ
fredlox

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:22:38 PM

definitely !
vnh8888

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

I'd bet on my bags of altcoins to go 5-10X in 2018 long before I'd bet on BTC doing the same. BTC will surely make some swings up, but strong altcoin projects will ride the wave upward with BTC.
Azizjon92

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I think this is not a bad end for BTC to remain a pillar of coins all over the world. It's just a process, and I'm not sure what happened. and I'm sure BTC will return to its peak. and will b

ring good news for altcoin ..

well, while altcoins are not growing at the same pace as before, so it is not yet known whose year will be, bitcoin or altcoins
komjhq

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

The best current campaign that I know of is Marinecoín.  You get 20,000 .MTC. for helping to promote their new ico.  They are using time dilution technology to insure everyone gets a fair chance to earn plenty of .MTC..  It is some work but for 20K new coins from a blockchain project with huge potential.  You seriously don’t want to miss this chance.  iot - time tested - value - community -  See for yourself  here     marineco.ín/ico
and again company marineco. why you all of this company's so much interested in. as if there is nothing landmark, as well as a lot of competitors that have similar indicators.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 12:36:06 PM

I don think this year is the year for altcoins since theres a huge down for altcoins this year.Maybe this year is what we call the start or enlightenment for people to get to know altcoins first .Its year 2020 for me the real year for the start of altcoins rise and development.However this year also instigates the state of stability to altcoins and so is Bitcoin.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
heidikim

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:38 PM

This year may be the scene of subconscious slander, but it does not mean that they will completely take over the market. The proportion of scam projects makes this market much more insecure than Bitcoine. This is one of the things investors pay attention to most.
BTC-engineer

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:47:02 PM

Yea, mate.  2018 is altcoin year. I have been waiting for a long time and now it seems that altcoin will not only rebounce, but also rise in huge pace in terms of BTC!

█         
                             ▀██       
                              ███▄     
                              █████     
                 ▄██████████   █████   
            ▄███████████████   █████▄   
         ▄██████████████████   ██████   
       █████████████████████  ███████   
     ██████████████████████   ████████ 
   ▄████████▀                █████████ 
  ██████    ▄██████         ██████████ 
 ███▀    ▄██████████      ███████████   
██       ████████████    ████████████   
          █████████████   ██████████   
            █████████████   ███████     
              █████████████▄    ██▀     
                 ██████████████         
                    ▀███████████████▄   
                          ▀███████████▀

FLUX 

VALVE      UBISOFT     GAMING ECOSYSTEM      Origin      GAMELOFT 
                   WEBSITE WHITEPAPER MEDIUM TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM █       

17 - 24 April
   Public Sale
Sidiq SP

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

I still think that bitcoin will not sink down here, and today I see that bitcoin prices gradually increase significantly, and that is followed by almost all altcoins on the market, within 2-3 months then all the coin prices it is soaring and profitable for all of us, this is in my opinion, thank you
21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:02:24 PM

2018 first quarter is very bad in terms of profit making alt coins but everyone waiting for last season  ie by December in terms of break-even or profits making coins
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:17:17 PM

Based on what is happening now in the cryptocurrency market, it should be concluded that 2018 is the year of the altcoins. We just need to wait for the summer to begin.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
cabbarlana

Activity: 448

send and receive money instantly, w/no hidden cost

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2018, 08:52:11 PM

We can not declare the year of 2018 as a year of subcoins because there is an environment where there is a lot of deceitful crypto money. Such situations will cause them to move away because they do not trust the investor. When this problem is overcome, it will be the year of subcooling.

Fedor07

Activity: 282
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 01:57:08 AM

Well , in my opinion we cannot say or predict that this year is the altcoins year . It is imposible for us to predict even a month   , a week . Altcoin year will come or maybe its already here , we cannot know that . Market of this year is not a profitable one , untill know all of the altcoin were constantly dropping . We are still waiting for the last season and see if the market will change .
xclusiveguy

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 03:06:56 AM

Yeah!  It's already happening BTC is now at $9.7k
KaffkaN

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 04:32:38 PM

may be said that way, the development of bitcoin is currently inversely proportional to other altcoin. bitcoin is currently experiencing distress, unlike altcoin such as ripple, litecoin, and others whose increase is very large.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: