Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 04:17:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1554 times)
shillerguy020

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:20:08 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

Bitcoin as fell, and will rise, do not worry. And 2018 I think as well as 2017 can be called not the year of altcoins, but the year of cryptocurrencies in General.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:38:03 PM

Bitcoin has happened that prices have risen and prices have decreased so it's like that vise-versa in my thinking believe it or not it's your personal matter.I don't know what price is BTC in 2018 it's predict really difficult but i hope in 2018 is ETH era.Because every single ICO is depended on ETH.
xXLimbXx

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:29:39 PM

I think that 2018 is definitely the year of altcoins. Not all though gonna survive and we will see a lot of dead projects.
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 08:36:40 PM

I think that 2018 is definitely the year of altcoins. Not all though gonna survive and we will see a lot of dead projects.
Many ICO have deadlines in 2018. Than we see who work and who drink beer. I hope at the end of the year the most of needless projects will become dead. We need improvement of the market. I believe that 2018 will help

Andri ansah

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:33:16 PM

This year is expected to be the property of bitcoin in raising prices to the top. Predicted to jump to double by the end of this year. I think this is a good chance!
Jpja

Activity: 150
Merit: 29

Happy mother of 5 children

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Currently altcoins give more profit than bitcoin. But they also fall far more than bitcoin. I think it is optimal to form an investment portfolio of altcoins and bitcoin.

👉🏼 Relictum Pro – touch the future now!
https://relictum.pro/
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:21:09 AM

2018 first quarter is very bad in terms of profit making alt coins but everyone waiting for last season  ie by December in terms of break-even or profits making coins
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:57:20 AM

Every weeks lots of altcoins/tokens appears - it will be going on until most of  developed countries regulate this sphere: cryptocurrencies and especially ICO.
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:38:52 PM

Every weeks lots of altcoins/tokens appears - it will be going on until most of  developed countries regulate this sphere: cryptocurrencies and especially ICO.
How is it connected to altcoins year? Your comment was about Ico and regulation but nothing more specific.
Every year, everyday there is always a changes but this time there are more ICO's and along with it more often that there is more scam ico than in legit ones. I cant say its altcoins year because it is always a season when bitcoins and altcoins pump and the other was dump.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:26:43 PM

The high fees issues has been corrected and we are having smooth transaction this day. I could remember selling $1500 worth of bitcoin in December and pay $300 as fees. This is actually annoying but now bitcoin has the lowest fees ever and I don't think altcoins has taking any advantage over this.  Altcoins cannot be growing without bitcoin growing therefore I don't think that they are both in competition!
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:43:44 PM

There are a lot of people expecting prices for altccoin in 2018. But today the market is still bleak, prices of altcoin increase over time and prices are not rising as high as in 2017. So maybe who wrongly predicted the Crypto market this year.

mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:59:15 PM

this year has not started too well for subcoins, if there is no recovery until the end of the year it will be a better year for btc.

Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:14:23 AM

With the number of new coins so produced, the price of BTC and ETH can not be higher now. I think in the future BTC prices can not pass $ 10000. And ETH is not able to cross the $ 1000 threshold.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
have1983

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:57:31 AM

Bitcoin, the leader of cryptographic currency, is only temporary. If it is unstable, all tokens will disappear.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 06:52:17 PM

I think a lot of things still will not change, because it is a simple coin and others like it, nothing unusual, but, still, this coin began to rise and well, I hope it will continue and will meet this coin in the future. Lips sealed

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 10:49:50 AM

I think a lot of things still will not change, because it is a simple coin and others like it, nothing unusual, but, still, this coin began to rise and well, I hope it will continue and will meet this coin in the future. Lips sealed
There is no such reason because of which we can disagree to this because in this year, we have seen a very much positive change in the market value of the altcoins because of the extensive use of the altcoins by so many traders. The market value of the altcoins is also increasing and that there are so many traders who still believe in altcoins and will keep on using them in future as well.
prankbox

Activity: 319

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2018, 11:59:45 AM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I guess, whatever happens, you will always have a chance to make money both on BTC and on alts. It depends how you understand and read the market. As I think alts mostly used for short pumps.

Xivibe

Activity: 89
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 01:08:28 PM

Invest now in a few promising projects and HODL until 2020.
Rollkal

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:14:08 AM

Bitcoin has happened that prices have risen and prices have decreased so it's like that vise-versa in my thinking believe it or not it's your personal matter.I don't know what price is BTC in 2018 it's predict really difficult but i hope in 2018 is ETH era.Because every single ICO is depended on ETH.
year altcoin is the year like? I think that in 2018 the price of the altcoin will not rise as late as 2017. People have made false expectations this year. The market is getting more and more difficult so do not expect too much of their price. Sell ​​them if you make a profit. The longer you hold the longer you will not get out of the market
morgan4140

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 05:04:48 AM

It's hard to give an accurate answer to your question, given what is happening lately. The market is quite unstable and unpredictable, it is not clear what affects it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: