Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:26:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1566 times)
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 07:17:59 AM

I think a lot of things still will not change, because it is a simple coin and others like it, nothing unusual, but, still, this coin began to rise and well, I hope it will continue and will meet this coin in the future. Lips sealed
There is no such reason because of which we can disagree to this because in this year, we have seen a very much positive change in the market value of the altcoins because of the extensive use of the altcoins by so many traders. The market value of the altcoins is also increasing and that there are so many traders who still believe in altcoins and will keep on using them in future as well.

this is the year of down on alts.
a pump will be in 2019 in altcoins.
please be patience and hodl your alts.

Barrueco

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I have invested nearly50% of my money in the altcoins especially new ones and big expectations for the future like Bluzelle, Bread, AION, Daostack, Wabi etc...
It is impossible to know about the timing but I am pretty sure some of these coins will grow in the near future.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain  ▰▰▰▰
http://www.black.insure/
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 06:57:27 AM

Invest now in a few promising projects and HODL until 2020.
A bit more elaboration would have been better because there are many projects and people face a lot of difficulty. Digital coins are attracting investors but they newbies want a proper guidance.

If think that bitcoin I the best for everyone. It has the most potential and can reveal huge profits over time. Holding is the key to success actually. No matter how good a coin is but if someone does not keep it for long, he can never make profits.
btcrich2020

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:34:12 AM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

I guess, whatever happens, you will always have a chance to make money both on BTC and on alts. It depends how you understand and read the market. As I think alts mostly used for short pumps.

Yes, in short cases we make much profit because once they listed in exchange many people will start buying and selling them in the market and this makes the price pump and dump. So long term is always good for altcoin to make most of the profits.
crypto1nvest

Activity: 236
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 07:39:21 AM

I'm not sure that 2018 will be ears of altcoins. I think this year we will go in some price range in order to accumulate power for the future bullish market. After such big bitcoin rally, a lot of new investors disappointed in cryptocurrency market some we need time for new growth. I think 2019-2020 will be better for all cryptocurrency, we will see new ATH and biggest market capitalization.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 07:04:07 PM

Bitcoin, the leader of cryptographic currency, is only temporary. If it is unstable, all tokens will disappear.

I do not think so. Tokens and altcoins will live, and they are great - each of them has its own advantages. Yes, I am sure that 2018 can be called the year of alts. Many of them are gaining fast becoming popular.
DoctorCripto

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:09:57 PM

In 2018, the cryptocurrency is not behaving as well as before. I'm afraid to go to the altcoins. Consider all risks.
godfredmanu

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:20:54 PM

With so much ICOs been lunch each day, alternative currency investments  and trading has improved and traders of forex and stocks are adding altcoins into their portfolio. 2018 will see more people venturing into altcoins.

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 08:40:07 PM

I support your position. 2018 is year of altcoins, so BTC is losing dominance and we have to rebalance portfolios on order to catch this trend. I hold Neo, Stellar, Eos and Ada.
Looking for privacy coins to add in portfolio
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

In such a difficult period as now it is difficult to predict what will happen with altcoins throughout 2018. Most likely we will see growth.

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 09:41:15 PM

According to your post from January 2018, compared to the present time is not true. The current market value of cryptos is tilted to the top such as BTC, ETH. Altcoins prices are always fluctuating and falling as soon as they are indexed on the trading floors. Therefore, in 2018, the high potential is still the year of BTC, ETH and the trend of investing in ICOs.
len23

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 10:09:22 PM

I think so and the the previous year is the year of crypto also,and next year or the incoming years is continue of the year crypto because the growth is continues.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:09:39 PM

Bitcoin, the leader of cryptographic currency, is only temporary. If it is unstable, all tokens will disappear.
How and why do you say so? Do you have the support knowledge to tell us why do you say so? If Bitcoin will disappear it doesn't mean everyone of them will disappear too. But i doubt that it could disappear in the future, i want to know what factors that could affect the disappearance of crypto currency in the future.
richan

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 11:46:11 PM

ICOs has make alternative currency become attractive to investors, so more people are entering the field. This year, hasn't reach anywhere but more than 500 ICOs are in offering and this has make this year to be altcoins year.
ClackKendi

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:58:49 AM

You can say that the digital age of digital technology has made the digital currency, and it's exciting to the market, according to experts predicting that 2018 will be the year for the top altcoin to attract. private
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 04:50:21 AM

2018 is the year of the altcoin you can say so with the advent of blockchain technology has since moved the altcoin to the new page and for the digital currency there are more positive changes I believe 2018 is the year of the altcoin
Lastsamuraj

Activity: 266

Prontapay

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 05:00:27 AM

Less likely is that btc will start another bullrun by end of this year,but we can see some growth.So if we are speaking about end of 2017 example,id say wait for 2019

Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

The market price is indeed experiencing hard times Bitcoin and Altcoin decline prices very much. But slowly the coins are already experiencing little growth. And I think when the coins through coins on prices falling, most investors can still take advantage of the selling market. Depending on the strategy them in trade.
Liberty777

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:05:12 AM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

2018 is ERC20 Tokens year,
here is so great projects, with huge future. i think about new projects, with 10-40 mln $ marcetcap, 100-400 mln$ is so possible for all cryptocurrencyes
kimjenglot

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:34:09 AM

You can say that the digital age of digital technology has made the digital currency, and it's exciting to the market, according to experts predicting that 2018 will be the year for the top altcoin to attract. private
it seems to be a great news for the large holders of altcoin that continue to be held to this day. and it looks like I'm also part of the holder of some altcoin. and I also see the growth in the purchase volumes in some crypto markets and that's good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: