Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:27:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 2018 is the altcoins year?  (Read 1565 times)
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:52:03 AM

I do not agree that this year belongs to altcoin. That is because at the beginning of this year altcoin has not shown a significant thing. Some altcoin alone are increasing and the majority is actually declining and out of expectation. I prefer to bitcoin, our original goal is taking a safe profit then the best option for this year is bitcoin.
bitekoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

I agree, the market is indeed stabilizing a little of late. This gives a great opportunity to buy in on some of the coins that you think have great returns.
But returns isnt the whole story. Tech and the determination of the team (i.e, their commitment to the project is strong and they wont bail out) are also factors that you should consider. This is because the people making big bucks on bitcoin right now did not sell when it reached like 10$, 100$ or even 100$.. they held most of their stack. And to hold means the coin should have these strong features.
So to answer the question, the best coins to buy are not p&d ones (where it is easy to get burned) but those with great tech and team, like the Multiversum project.
ohkkstaaahp

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:11:43 PM

Yeah it looks like 2018 could be a great year for alts. Many people that came into cryptos because they heard about bitcoin will discover all the alts and their great projects so i guess they will take their money out of bitcoin and put it into alts.
Everyone is hoping that 2018 is the year of altcoin but I still see the Crypto market is always a bleak market, now they do not have any recovery or growth. I think they will go down in the future. Consider the coins you are holding.

trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:08:22 PM

You can say that the digital age of digital technology has made the digital currency, and it's exciting to the market, according to experts predicting that 2018 will be the year for the top altcoin to attract. private

It is just the beginning of the era of virtual money - the cryptocurrencies will be used everywhere. I am sure, this year many good alts like Eidoo will show their power.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 07:57:27 PM

At the moment, absolutely all coins and tokens, depend on the behavior of Bitcoin, including Ethereum. Therefore, personally for me, the phrase, "altcoins year" has a meaningless character.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
LDenis555

Activity: 317

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:29:16 PM

Maybe so, because at the moment it is the altcoins that is developing well and has great intentions for the future, it also shows good in the cryptocurrency market and in General a good coin.
KEPLER99

Activity: 448
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:33:50 AM

Yeah it looks like 2018 could be a great year for alts. Many people that came into cryptos because they heard about bitcoin will discover all the alts and their great projects so i guess they will take their money out of bitcoin and put it into alts.
Everyone is hoping that 2018 is the year of altcoin but I still see the Crypto market is always a bleak market, now they do not have any recovery or growth. I think they will go down in the future. Consider the coins you are holding.
Nobody can stop the market from falling down. In the same way no one has the power to keep the market where it is or stop it from rising high. Digital market is a volatile one which means it keeps on changing and when it starts growing, it grows at an amazing rate. If you are expecting two to four pumps within a year then I think, that would be very unreal. One real pump is more than enough for earning tremendous amounts of profits.
CandyIzDelicious

Activity: 512

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:18:20 AM

I think if bitcoin goes down and keeps altcoin also will follow bitcoin price. so i think if the bitcoin in 2018 is up again the possibility of altcoin will rise all moon
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

HAHAHA definitely not the price action so far.  Still waiting for a big spikes.... Where are all the bulls at? Sitting on tropical islands already probably and dont give a shit about the market....;/
jdgranfiel
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:00:19 AM

I think so. It seems that everyday there's several altcoins created and seems no one is controlling their quantity. Altcoins sprouts like feast of common commodity. There's joy of choosing the ones you like.
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:23:55 AM

Yeah, why not, I also believe that 2018 will be the altcoins year since we have so many altcoins with 1 billion USD of market cap compared to last year even though the whole crypto market cap is still very undervalued right now. I think most altcoins will finish them MVP this year so it looks really great development wise as for price wise I think we need more hype to drive the price higher like earlier this year with a lot of positive news.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:31:45 AM

the possibility is so because I know the price of Altcoin will be good in the future and so I currently choose to hold my altcoin with long term because at this time altcoin price in the recovery period, therefore, I am sure at the end of 2018 will rise and back up and benefit in the future
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:15:37 PM

I think if bitcoin goes down and keeps altcoin also will follow bitcoin price. so i think if the bitcoin in 2018 is up again the possibility of altcoin will rise all moon
Many possibilities could take leads this year. On the other hand I can say bitcoin is the top crypto this year so once price increase altcoins could perform well. So bitcoin is still leads as crypto and altcoins follow.
huige007

Activity: 887
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 09:47:17 PM

the possibility is so because I know the price of Altcoin will be good in the future and so I currently choose to hold my altcoin with long term because at this time altcoin price in the recovery period, therefore, I am sure at the end of 2018 will rise and back up and benefit in the future
I would love to agree that 2018 is the altcoin year but in the same time would disagree on the point that Bitcoin crashed in 2017 due to the fact that there was a rise in the transaction cost and other stuff. Rise in the prices and other things cannot lead to such a fall in the monetary value of Bitcoin. This was rather a market disequilibrium due to the invisible hand and soothe factors like been banned by many countries in Middle East and Asia. Actually these were the reasons for the downfall of Bitcoin back in 2017 and early 2018. Things have started changing now.
HeptaCoin

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Positive news doesn’t affect crypto prices like they used to anymore, only bad news Sad
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:46:13 PM

Mmmm i do not think so, it seems to be the extremely opposite of that, almost all the altcoins are priced by a half of what they used to be before, so i think that this was probably not the best year for altcoins, neither for bitcoin after all.

Hello
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 06:24:49 AM

Positive news doesn’t affect crypto prices like they used to anymore, only bad news Sad

in a small fud, everyone panics and sell their portfolio immediately, but on good news people waiting to others buying on a small pump. because of this, there is no big pumps nowadays.
moshk555

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:37:00 PM

The altcoins have not been so popular in this year all because of the market dip which is keep on increasing and this time the case id the altcoins rather than the bitcoin which is causing the coins to increase  in volatility and retraction investments
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

For me personally, altcoins are a way to make money in its infancy. The price of ICO for these coins is very favorable, the price on the exchange will be much higher. Of course not all coins will be listed. I understand that perfectly. But I hope and believe.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 05:24:54 PM

hello everyone, in december of past year the bitcoin had your historical fall and some people's sayed which the reason was a "tree shaking," others said that increasing fees and delayed transactions made users migrate to other alternatives using others cryptos. Actually some cryptos like Ripple, Stellar, Litecoin and others experienced a good appreciation in this period. Some cryptos offer low fees, more speed in the transations and more facility in low valor transations.

Within this context what you attribute to the recent fall of Bitcoin? 2018 is the altcoins year?

For me personally, altcoins are a way to make money in its infancy. The price of ICO for these coins is very favorable, the price on the exchange will be much higher. Of course not all coins will be listed. I understand that perfectly. But I hope and believe.

I agree with you, sir, indeed this year is the property of altcoins because bitcoin has experienced a significant decline so it cannot predict when bitcoin will increase again. choose altcoin so for that we have to be able to make sure which altcoin will continue to shine in the end of the year and so on for the next year to be successful and continue to be happy.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: