Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:51:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:57:17 AM

You sold too early and I think one has to hold long to really make it big in this market. Ripple will probably reach $20 before end of this year and holding what you have should be one of the best decision to make  now. I have sold my litecoin and lisk too early last year and I am now regretting that actions.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:59:43 AM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?
XRP is controlled by the bankers and centralization is the opposite to cryptoccurencies aim,you have a good decision too much greed wont make you success.i bought xrp $0.2 back then for 1btc now i dump it  last week which gave me 10btc.

LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:07:03 AM

If you doubled your investment the best option will be sell your coin as fast as possible, because its price can go down fast. Dont wait because it is risky
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:19:56 AM

good for you can double it.
but i still trust XRP can rise more than now at 2018.
XRP already have strong community and dev still continue their improvment and still so many event in 2018.
lets we see..

timikulit

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:21:29 AM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

your decision is right. ripple price is on the top now. better to switch on bitcoin or good altcoin. and remember. ripple is centralized. the creator can control the price whenever they want.

CoinDee

Activity: 42
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:30:00 AM

sold mine too and bought some TRX and ADA
wishman93

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:05 AM

Good move, I should do the same too
felipe04

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

The best way to do in that it divide by two like 50% sell then hold 50% again.It's more good other than to think sell it all because it's can get high also and you already earn in that so even you risk again there's no lose at all.You can also think that it can be similar to bitcoin because it's like eth now and in no time i think base on developement it can next similar in btc.
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:48:08 AM

You have sold all of your ripple and then what are you looking for this time? you have made a decent profit from ripple. But my guess that just move to another coin that will have the same potential as ripple. you have to do it and it's a good trade. You have made around 100% back to your amount. So, what's wrong?

hugeblack
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 3775

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

so good trade, the ripple will correction soon because overpriced.
A risky investment but also think the price will be between ( 4$-10$ ) before any correction.
from the chart, it is a linear increasing = very risky investment.
Mirugame_

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:26:06 AM

I invested in Ripple last year, and I plan to keep it until end of 2018. But I don't plan to invest more, because it's centralized.
jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:28:19 AM

I think you did everything right, because I expect the fall of Ripple in the near future, it seems to me that people do not quite understand the situation about this project, as far as I know in this project 60% of coins from developers. This is not very good.
Lakeluke_again

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:46:31 AM

You did well; doubled your money. Now time to invest into some XLM, the "better" ripple.
thedec4

Activity: 98

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

I've still got my ripple - Held it for a while as I have with my other coins.
If price goes down... portfolio grows. Then when I feel its right i'll sell

Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

I think that's the right thing to do as long as you earn even when I sell you for a very long time or time you wait for it to increase bitcoin, just as price increases are fast but I think it will increase the ripple coin is still so much today that it has invested in it and it is rising now. So you should also have a ripple of your ripple so you can sell it again when you have more money for extra income.

itf991

Activity: 392
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

XRP is not safe investment for a long term. Lots of traders lost a lot of money dealing with ripple. I myself stay away from it and looking for more advanced altcoins instead. Many other great projects to focus on like Envion, SingularityNET, EOS, IOTA and few more.  Wink
Omegagen

Activity: 102

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:12:13 AM

I too doubled my money on XRP.  I sold 1/2 which I bought at .59 and then I moved that 1/2 to ADA(.52) and TRX(.03).  Two good moves for me...so far.

I'm new but I'm learning fast.  If I'm not taking the profits and literally putting them in my pocket, I'll have some idea where the "sold" money goes next...always searching for my next "mark"!
zackthemack

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:14:31 AM

well congratulations. u did well. now invest in btc with that profit. its more stable and safer. that was a good investment. i don't believe in a ripple future
eyesopen

Activity: 112
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

i think that is a nice return, almost doubled your money, well done!
i think ripple is the only token/coin/currency that divides the community here.
some love it because it is easy to acquire a big amount and that big amount is really only starting to move in the last few weeks.
others hate it because it is unpredictable because the developers who control it can dump as much as they want onto the market at anytime.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:06:22 AM

Good for you. I don't recommend holding for too long it can go down as fast as it went up. Risky investment. I sold mine after it crossed $2, don't plan on going back in.

Fully agree, I did the same thing. I think there is no chances for a further growing after x10 pump. I reinvested profit to other promising cryptos.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: