Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:27:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Sold All my Ripple  (Read 1276 times)
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

It happens to every investing man. There is no best time. There is better time. You made a good sale. Holding it further will have got you sick if the price falls below average as it is now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:06:14 PM

I don't  sell up all my holding even if the price goes up for many x and for now is very tempting  to sell and get a big profit.  I made it before many times but I learned the lesson very good. Crypto area is so new , that you don't know what you can expect . May be one day ripple will be used by every bank and it will cost many times more? will you regret? I guess the answer yes. So, I was stressed  many times and after those lessons I always sell maximum just a half of coin holdings. and other one I gonna keep till best times or at least 1 year.

GR92

Activity: 126
Merit: 90

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:54:39 PM

I guess, that you could wait and receive much more Undecided
crisk

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:20 PM

Best decision ever
francedeni

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:59:12 PM

The market is very volatile so if you already sold and earned its not a bad decisions. However, if you are fearless enough buy when its dips and sell when in profit. Actually holding for too long and you didnt notice the price will might lose you on track.
bitcoinmuseum

Activity: 924
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:09:30 PM

you sold it at about x2 the price, there are people in this market who have lost all their money.
that's pretty good, dude Smiley
overcliff433

Activity: 216
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:12:31 PM

I sold most of it. Still keeping in case it's going back up, but it's hard to tell, stellar really got my attention.
jaymz87

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:29:24 PM

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered, as Ronny Moas keeps telling everyone.

Take your profits and be happy. Get greedy and hold on too long, you may be really happy for a while, but there's no telling when the trip to the slaughterhouse is coming.
steve25

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:30:11 PM

My best friend who asked me to join in this crypto business is still holding his Ripples for months now. He is not sure if he should continue holding or sell them. But after I read your posts I will suggest to sell at least a part of them.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:31:17 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

it doesnt actually matter what we think

bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:32:21 PM

Indeed it was a good trade in my opinion as you made around x2 profit satoshiwise. Add to that the price increase of Bitcoin, so you might have a lot more profit in terms of USD.

I guess more people should sell their Ripple now as I dont think that it can stay for long above two dollars, at least those that got in late (bought for two dollars and above). But maybe thats just me and Im wrong. Im also still holding my XRP that I bought for around twenty cents. Ill wait and see what happens.
mrbnson

Activity: 182
Merit: 101

X-Block.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:37:19 PM

So I bought Ripple about 5-6 months back. Average buy price was under 8K Satoshi, and now today I have sold all for around 15K Satoshi.

Do you think its a good trade? Do you think I should have waited more?
And do you think it has returned well for the amount of time invested in it?

Satoshi price no but that's just because of how well bitcoin performed in the period in between, realistically you doubled your bitcoin and that bitcoin went up about 5fold so you 10xd in fiat, that sounds like a good trade to me.
Genovese

Activity: 284
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:03:16 AM

I have also sold all my Ripple at the exact top of an incredible rise. So bad it was just a few hundreds of coins, I'm tormented with the question why I hadn't bought more...

jan.nicolas

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:47 AM

Today, like many who are interested in the crypt, everyone watches the rise in the price of the Ripple coin, I think the supporters of this project still have time to have time to buy Ripple, while it's cheap, I honestly do not like this project, but I think I can make money you can
dzkazmi

Activity: 218

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:00:05 AM

With todays news of Money Gram using Ripple, you may regret of selling your ripples in future.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
zukko

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:14:52 AM

Positive news for Ripple. The first of three money transfer company partnerships have been announced Smiley

1/11/2018 - Ripple and MoneyGram Partner to Modernize Payments
http://ir.moneygram.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=1054088

1/11/2018 - MoneyGram to Pilot Ripple's XRP Token for International Payments
https://www.coindesk.com/moneygram-to-pilot-ripples-xrp-token-for-international-payments/

1/4/2018 - Ripple CEO Brad Garlinghouse recently mentioned on Twitter that "3 of the top 5 global money transfer companies plan to use XRP in payment flows in 2018. Even more in the pipeline"
https://twitter.com/Ripple/status/949131179797626880
guanyikclkv8593

Activity: 484
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:31:23 AM

I think it is a good trade for you and you have made good profit. You can hold it for a little longer but not too long because it will go down as fast as it went up. As a whole, it is good enough already.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:33:30 AM

Everybody should be doing the same right now, ripple is just another shit coin that has been pumped a lot by a lot of institutions, and it has a lot of connections with banks.
Ripple is crap, it is a centralized crap. from $0,02 to $3,50 in a year, how is it possible? lmao.
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:36:53 AM

Sold your ripple if you see that at the current value is you can get good profit, me i still hold my ripple because i know that there is incoming increase for its value due to continuous increasing of volume of investor for this coin.
Makkara

Activity: 1064
Merit: 166

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

Everybody should be doing the same right now, ripple is just another shit coin that has been pumped a lot by a lot of institutions, and it has a lot of connections with banks.
Ripple is crap, it is a centralized crap. from $0,02 to $3,50 in a year, how is it possible? lmao.

Despite all the FUD, Ripple team keep doing solid work and deliver stunning partnership and deliver results

Pi Network - mining app for phone: https://minepi.com/spippolino
Blockfolio trading: https://blockfolio.com/trading?r=MvFRE7EX98
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: