Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 09:03:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] 🔥 [ICO] 🚀 Miner One - Cutting-Edge Bitcoin Mining. 🔵 🔵 Crowdfunded.  (Read 29641 times)
minerone.io

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:11:16 AM

Any contact email?I just invest two times one by the smart contract and get the token on my address ,another by the address and get the token on mio wallet,why not have the bounce if someone join the ref link  and invest by the smart contract?

Please contact us at support@minerone.io.
minerone.io

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 08:15:59 AM

How are you different from Envion?
Envion is a similar project, but based on modular mining that may make maintenance more challenging. We are focusing on stationary, large scale mining facilities, instead of mobile mining units like Envion. Using mobile mining units at scattered and remote locations may cause additional maintenance costs which we avoid.
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:34 PM

Fantastic new message from CEO:

Dear Community Members,

I want to share with you our latest updates and thinking on equipment orders and set-up.

First of all, let me say this: when we announced the Miner One ICO, we made a commitment to you to start mining by this July and payouts in August. It is a commitment I fully intend to see through and we are on track to do it.

Back in April, just as major cryptocurrencies were slumping, we surveyed our community members and asked them: should we go forward with ordering mining equipment, as outlined in our White Paper timeline, even though it would mean making purchases at very unfavourable exchange rates, or should we wait and give the cryptocurrencies in which a large part of your investments are held time to rebound?

I believe the results of the survey revealed the wisdom of our token-holding community: most respondents said we should wait.

This decision, it now appears, was the right one. Ether and bitcoin have rebounded significantly. Meanwhile, I have just received updated price lists from manufacturers we are in touch with and the news is good: prices of miners have been falling and continue to fall, in some cases by as much as 15% since April. This important factor will help counteract what remains of the decline in cryptocurrency values since the start of the ICO and is the reason we have not rushed into any purchasing just yet.

But, to stay on schedule, the time is now ripe for those purchases. I will be submitting the first order before the end of May.

Our second update is even more interesting, but I want to get your feedback on it. We have received a very good and potentially more profitable late-breaking offer on an alternative location for the Miner One mining facility that is too good to ignore.

As you can imagine, I am simultaneously both pleased and slightly irritated by this development. We have announced a location in Sweden, we have set up a company there, we have signed a contract for a facility in Luleå, we have drawn up plans for the facility’s renovation, we have bids from contractors and everything is ready to roll. And yet I can see from the preliminary calculations that this last-minute offer would mean lower costs and more profits for the community than what we’ve got going in Sweden, even at this late stage.

Before going any further, I want to take the next week to do all of the necessary calculations and provide you with a detailed side-by-side comparison. I also want you to give me your opinion about this possibility using the survey form below.

Our commitment to you remains to make Miner One the World’s Most Profitable Cryptocurrency Mining Operation. I am only considering this option because it means lower costs and bigger profits for all of us with the same level of safety, security, and reliability.

I will have more details for you next week and will be available LIVE on FB next Wednesday at 13:00 GMT to answer your questions. Meanwhile, please do take a moment to fill out the survey below. It’s just one question long and I value your opinion and support!

Cordially yours,

Pranas Slusnys

CEO

DavidXXXX

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:02:16 PM

I hope project will really be done as promised
den_penta

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:50:57 PM

We'll see on Wednesday (when CEO live planned).
It smells very bad - they change plans (not yet) on last time of ICO.
New mining site location!
It's strong red flag for the project.

dogetalk

Activity: 50
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:47:20 PM

Fantastic new message from CEO:

Quote from: den_penta
We'll see on Wednesday (when CEO live planned).
It smells very bad - they change plans (not yet) on last time of ICO.
New mining site location!
It's strong red flag for the project.

LOL, at first it's for you a fantastic new message and then a strong red flag, are you kiddin?
MinerOne knows when there is a better option and so I trust them.
scholes83

Activity: 195

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 03:52:45 AM

Hi All,

I have received some "MIO DISCOUNT" token and directly googled it. is it miner one token? what is that ?

Decimals   18
Owner   0x28cb7248a2DF719c9E4c6f371aBCB2DA5037388F

Total Supply:   3,060,000,001 MIO DISCOUNT

Holders:   2918 addresses

Transfers:    3065
den_penta

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

fantastic <> good
it was fantastically cynic and shameless

and registering new account here just to post how you love them and trust them...
MIO marketing smells like Baltic-village.

dogetalk

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

fantastic <> good
it was fantastically cynic and shameless

and registering new account here just to post how you love them and trust them...
MIO marketing smells like Baltic-village.

Both have qualities, maybe have a look here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3532364

I thinks it's important to fight the FUD.
den_penta

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 07:49:16 PM

Thanx for link.
I count both projects as very-very risky.
That is why I don't like any signs of scam on every stages.

MuzzyFuzzy

Activity: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:12:36 AM

It is always amazing to see how snake oil salesmen keep throwing shit in the fan.
Both IceRock and MinerOne  ICOs are a complete waste of time.
I feel pity for the unlucky ones who dared to put their money in that farce.
icoinspect

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:02:45 PM

Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "B2" to your ICO MINER ONE (MIO).

"B2" – Above average public scores and ratings. Generally medium risks. Such ICOs should be considered for evaluation.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/miner-one-mio

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/miner-one-mio.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
den_penta

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 09:19:30 AM

Very bad that dev's leave this tread alone  Sad
Now here is plenty of shit (advertising and posts from newbie with just one FUD message)

ICO almost finished and even with promised CEO online today there is many unanswered questions.
This project doesn't show anything real (bought equipment, installation on site, etc.) and have first sights of future delays.

I think it's time to collect other money sources because in future two months we will see this (and competitors) projects on exchanges.
Lack of communication + Delays + Exchange = price Drop.

Igor Beijing

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:27:36 PM

Will the debit card be available to all countries?

Also, I have noticed that at the roadmap on your website, it is stated that the debit card will be available in September this year, while on your partner’s website (Tokia), it is stated that the card will be available in February 2019. How is it possible that you will have the card before your partner who is the initiator of the card project?
den_penta

View Profile
May 17, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

I think they just add this card offer just in last minute to make project looks better.
And nothing was really arranged in details.

There is many 'crypto-cards' projects born on market last months.
But they all not finished with full functionality (in best case) or just a scam (worst for investors).
So, all this info about any kind of cards...

dogetalk

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:01:39 AM

It is always amazing to see how snake oil salesmen keep throwing shit in the fan.
Both IceRock and MinerOne  ICOs are a complete waste of time.
I feel pity for the unlucky ones who dared to put their money in that farce.

Are you kiddin? Just registered an account for posting bullshit about legit projects? I hope there will be someone throwing shit in your fan at home. Cleaning your walls will be a better use of time than posting shit here.
den_penta

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 10:14:49 PM

After end of ICO and before mining start main question is KYC procedure.

This question I saw many times in telegram but still don't have last answer.
If I see my MIO tokes in MetaMask wallet (that means tokens was distributed) - what fore I need to proceed KYC procedure?
Also the same about new tokens bought in the future from open market and collected in my own wallet (not on MIO dashboard).
Do I receive mining profit (ETH) on my wallet counted by amount of all my tokens?
Without any KYC procedure?

I understand why admins in telegram and all officials of minerOne write:
If you have obtained MIO Tokens and have not yet completed your KYC ("Know Your Customer") procedure, it is urgent that you do so in order to ensure the smooth functioning of your MIO Tokens and related payouts.
all this anti-money laundering and anti-terrorism understandable but...
if I skip KYC step will it affect payments or not?

P.S.: and what happens for people who's just buy tokens on exchange without registration, KYC, etc. Their wallet will see profit or not? 

den_penta

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:04 PM

Hmm...
Interesting news from telegram:

There will be special announcement about exchanges later. Now our CEO Pranas is focused on preparing the mining facility. There is no point to rush with exchanges before tokens start generating payouts. This would be sheer speculation.

In my humble... it is very smart decision between all that 'marketing' we saw before.
It will protect MIO from dumping and fast bounties flow.
First prices on exchanges will be related to real MIO profitability.
Hope so!

Patrik_techy

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 07:35:59 AM

This is the best Mining ICO and strategized, diversified and crowdfunded mining facility. Project is also promising and has high rank on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge
Sandra_techy

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:20:12 AM

World's Largest Crowd-funded Diverse Portfolio Crypto Currency Techno Mining Operation, Sounds to good. Patrick was right I checked the rating of this project on ICOguide https://www.icoguide.com/en/ico/miner-edge and it has god damn good project rating of 8.9.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: