Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:10 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line..

It's all good if people sell DeepOnions, I would rather see DeepOnion@$3 with $300k trade volume like right now than DeepOnion@$4.5 with $100k trade volume like I have seen few weeks ago, it's definitely a good sign if more people use it and more people buy it. I am also convinced DeepOnion can be worth more than $100k but we know what it needs to get there, more innovations, more exchanges, more users, more buyers. We'll get there Cheesy
Exactly. We need more volume, at this stage I don't concern myself with the price. And people who don't want to sell at the moment shouldn't be concerned with the price either.

The volume is relatively in general for the whole market. If you check the top trading pairs on the exchanges that's nothing compared to January. It'll go back there hopefully.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Globee07

Activity: 397
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:54:25 PM

Almost 600 pages, I mean, there are projects with years and they can't handle more than 100 pages, we arrived at that in 1 week

And that is still nothing compared to the previous announcement thread. Also remember that DeepOnion is barely over half a year old yet Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
longlivecapitalism

Activity: 966
Merit: 31

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:57:02 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line..

It's all good if people sell DeepOnions, I would rather see DeepOnion@$3 with $300k trade volume like right now than DeepOnion@$4.5 with $100k trade volume like I have seen few weeks ago, it's definitely a good sign if more people use it and more people buy it. I am also convinced DeepOnion can be worth more than $100k but we know what it needs to get there, more innovations, more exchanges, more users, more buyers. We'll get there Cheesy
Exactly. We need more volume, at this stage I don't concern myself with the price. And people who don't want to sell at the moment shouldn't be concerned with the price either.

The volume is relatively in general for the whole market. If you check the top trading pairs on the exchanges that's nothing compared to January. It'll go back there hopefully.

I've seen that the volume has tripled today in comparison to last week, that's I why I commented on it.
dragonvslinux
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 2204

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:00:14 PM

Regarding the price of DeepOnion With great specs & tech plus other features to be implemented after the airdrop with the development fund hiring talented blockchain developers to incorporate other technology including smart contracts. Plus with the full distribution of the airdrop altcoins the larger exchanges will be open to DeepOnion plus the market cap will increase More mainstream media visibility with great articles being written almost on a daily basis about @DeepOnionx Here is the latest article this one by themerkle https://themerkle.com/what-is-deeponion/

For such a young crypto 7 months it is remarkable to have such a big community and press attention Many people #do value the coins but some dont realise the growth potential with such a limited supply of useful coins It dosent take much for DeepOnion Anonymous Cryptocurrency to rise... This is my predicted chart for the next few months ... buy in the dip & hodl

Really nice analysis, thanks for sharing. I do like straight forward support and resistance levels declared. This reaffirms my belief of $3 being the floor if BTC holds up it's end up the bargain and continues to chip away towards the $12k mark. Otherwise I'm not ruling out a slide down to $2.50 if BTC bounces back off $10k, but this would only create another good buying opportunity.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:01:30 PM

This is true, I am very happy with the service levels of the KUCOIN to the extent that all the coins I hodl are from KUCOIN. I have accounts on Binance, Cryptopia and HiitBTC but everything about KUCOIN stands out...hopefully they become more popular than they are. Smiley

Never needed it, but how is the support at Kucoin ?
I remember seeing some messages on DO forum a while ago that deposits were frozen.
Was this solved quickly and correctly ?
Did not know about some deposit being frozen. But It's better to use Kucoin than cryptopia having long delays for DeepOnion deposits/withdrawals.

I heard about cryptopia, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy onions there now.
Planning to buy some this week, so i'll try Kucoin.
Thanks for the tip.

I've been testing cryptopia today and the withdrawal processed really quickly, but the deposit took 3 hours.
But Kucoin doesn't have such issues that's why I like it more.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 11:01:53 PM

DeepOnion is growing day by day and we have experienced and talented people in the current Development Team but we are open to receive even more.
If you are someone with good knowledge about Blockchain and want to be part of our Team, please send me a message with your profile as a Developer.
Include Github, Twitter, Website and a short text about your experience.

DeepOnion Team.

BlockchainCoder

Activity: 210
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:05:35 PM
Last edit: March 07, 2018, 12:23:29 AM by BlockchainCoder

What means for those 3 different colours of transaction icon? When will developers commit more codes?  Smiley

Image verification address: Dk1Zq7UzTkMiZ8aTqJqNLjJrBJknJJEshe

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
knien

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:13:22 PM

This is true, I am very happy with the service levels of the KUCOIN to the extent that all the coins I hodl are from KUCOIN. I have accounts on Binance, Cryptopia and HiitBTC but everything about KUCOIN stands out...hopefully they become more popular than they are. Smiley

Never needed it, but how is the support at Kucoin ?
I remember seeing some messages on DO forum a while ago that deposits were frozen.
Was this solved quickly and correctly ?
Did not know about some deposit being frozen. But It's better to use Kucoin than cryptopia having long delays for DeepOnion deposits/withdrawals.

I heard about cryptopia, so I'm a bit hesitant to buy onions there now.
Planning to buy some this week, so i'll try Kucoin.
Thanks for the tip.

I've been testing cryptopia today and the withdrawal processed really quickly, but the deposit took 3 hours.
But Kucoin doesn't have such issues that's why I like it more.

Thanks for the info.
Got some spare btc already on cryptopia, so if withdrawals are reasonably fast, I can use it and still be in time for the airdrop.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:23:01 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line...  Grin

Great specs poster that is on twitter uploaded by https://twitter.com/Osaidbk on this tweet https://twitter.com/Osaidbk/status/970739337892593664

Very helpful chart  Wink Smiley I think we should share this one everywhere

Proof that DeepOnion is the best and most advanced privacy coin out there. Here to dominate and kill all other privacy coins.
This table should be used on twitter/youtube So that youtubers got a better idea why DeepOnion is a better than most popular privacy coins.

Lets hope that one day the hardware wallet comes along for ultimate security. I know they are expensive to get into, but maybe once all features are done the team could look into doing this. Amazing if possible.
Ratio2112

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:37:42 PM

Thanks @Noelnada My chart does shows that DeepOnion can get back to over 100,000 sats pretty soon  Cool DeepOnion should be more than Monero and many other privacy cryptos and why no one should sell DeepOnion The Anonymous Cryptocurrency DeepOnion should be $100's if not $1000's and will be soon imho I'm not nuts im onion's ... my old line...  Grin

Great specs poster that is on twitter uploaded by https://twitter.com/Osaidbk on this tweet https://twitter.com/Osaidbk/status/970739337892593664

Very helpful chart  Wink Smiley I think we should share this one everywhere

Proof that DeepOnion is the best and most advanced privacy coin out there. Here to dominate and kill all other privacy coins.
This table should be used on twitter/youtube So that youtubers got a better idea why DeepOnion is a better than most popular privacy coins.

Lets hope that one day the hardware wallet comes along for ultimate security. I know they are expensive to get into, but maybe once all features are done the team could look into doing this. Amazing if possible.

Nice Infographic, I will retweet that message.
glynbueso

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:16 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 10:36:30 PM by glynbueso

EUCoin published the final results of their poll. And we finished at third place!!

That means we´ll be listed there soon! Another exchange to add to our list.  Cool

Great job guys, congratulations!!!

https://twitter.com/Eucoin_io/status/970790005147865089

To verify with DeepVault: DqbiLdvb7UBH2rwgEgAb22NUy6MzXpph4N
Globee07

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:44:42 PM

Regarding the price of DeepOnion With great specs & tech plus other features to be implemented after the airdrop with the development fund hiring talented blockchain developers to incorporate other technology including smart contracts. Plus with the full distribution of the airdrop altcoins the larger exchanges will be open to DeepOnion plus the market cap will increase More mainstream media visibility with great articles being written almost on a daily basis about @DeepOnionx Here is the latest article this one by themerkle https://themerkle.com/what-is-deeponion/

For such a young crypto 7 months it is remarkable to have such a big community and press attention Many people #do value the coins but some dont realise the growth potential with such a limited supply of useful coins It dosent take much for DeepOnion Anonymous Cryptocurrency to rise... This is my predicted chart for the next few months ... buy in the dip & hodl

Really nice analysis, thanks for sharing. I do like straight forward support and resistance levels declared. This reaffirms my belief of $3 being the floor if BTC holds up it's end up the bargain and continues to chip away towards the $12k mark. Otherwise I'm not ruling out a slide down to $2.50 if BTC bounces back off $10k, but this would only create another good buying opportunity.

Indeed, slow and steady growth is always way better than quick pumps or hypes as they are also always coming down. If the value grows that's another thing!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Femhab

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:54:17 PM

Really Nice analysis up there with a strong prediction of the price bouncing back for good. I think with the chart pattern it is very likely it breaks 0.0001 in the next uptrend if the crypto market generally supports it.

Cryptoprivacy

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

There has been a lot of criticism regarding Cryptopia. They clearly did not manage well the huge increase of their customers, they were obviously not ready for this. When I see that someone has been waiting couple of weeks for the withdrawal of his Onions, it is very sad. I assume that as a consequence of these problems, they will be punished by losing of many customers and it will not be easy to get them back as the competition is quite strong among the exchanges. It is also really important that Cryptopia is not the only exchange for trading of DO.
Globee07

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

There has been a lot of criticism regarding Cryptopia. They clearly did not manage well the huge increase of their customers, they were obviously not ready for this. When I see that someone has been waiting couple of weeks for the withdrawal of his Onions, it is very sad. I assume that as a consequence of these problems, they will be punished by losing of many customers and it will not be easy to get them back as the competition is quite strong among the exchanges. It is also really important that Cryptopia is not the only exchange for trading of DO.

I have simply switched to KuCoin, no issues there so far, instant withdrawal and fast deposit. Had some transaction stuck on cryptopia for about 4 days, not risking it again Smiley

reingelz09

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:04:52 AM

That's why I didn't use Cryptopia anymore, currently used Kucoin exchange, got no problem. But I heard Cryptopia try to fix this, I don't know if they really sincere about this issue.
GambleTime

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:09:06 AM

Thanks @GambleTime Every DeepOnion member impresses me Such a great community I say it all the time and i mean it What is there not to like about the amazing videos Rap Songs & StarStrek movies Ive done a few too including A fun Back to the future and a Starwars CryptoWars vid twice.. Plus posters ... We all DO our bit in one way or another writing articles posting on the forum tweeting it all makes DeepOnion a very unique lively and imho the best cryptocurrency there will ever be. hodl

Excellent DeepSend icons very cool @dvy

Plus another poster again too  Smiley

You're the life of #DeepOnion on Twitter (RT everything DO related)...and I didn't know you were the Creator of DeepOnion Star Strek movie (that I LOVE). So you are incredible :-)

▌▌   Anonymous and Untranceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
baeboy30

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:19:29 AM

EUCoin published the final results of their poll. And we finished at third place!!

That means we´ll be listed in EUCoin soon! Another exchange to add to our list.  Cool

Great job guys, congratulations!!!

https://twitter.com/Eucoin_io/status/970790005147865089

To verify with DeepVault: DqbiLdvb7UBH2rwgEgAb22NUy6MzXpph4N
congrats to all of us we have another exchanger everything we receive
got from we work together as one and we are deeponion family
gregorio5

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:29:24 AM

I researched this project for a few weeks before I decided to buy some DeepOnion. I purchased a lot of DeepOnion more than I intended, my wife was shocked when I told her how much I spent. I think this project is awesome and happy to be part of it.
needfix24

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:44:16 AM

I researched this project for a few weeks before I decided to buy some DeepOnion. I purchased a lot of DeepOnion more than I intended, my wife was shocked when I told her how much I spent. I think this project is awesome and happy to be part of it.
That was a cleverly moved buddy! I know you've research well and you saw the potential of this project. That's the outcome of the research. Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 [587] 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: