Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:00:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1984 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🧅 [ONION] Privacy Coin with Real Use Cases 🔥 LIMITED SUPPLY Privacy Project ⚡  (Read 297759 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (61 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:19:52 PM
Last edit: March 20, 2018, 06:46:26 PM by ZZ8ZZ

I have seen the announcement to make sure to have specific addnodes in the conf file... which I have changed my node to just those.
That all synching issues have been solved for the most part.

I am personally still waiting to "officially update" and run 1.6.0.  I have the wallet downloaded and ready to go... I am watching the block count and will indefinitely update well before the hard fork officially happens to avoid any issue.

The reason im still waiting is I'm looking for some people to confirm 100% that there is no longer any synching issue, that they are staking 100% properly.

Since the update of 1.6.0... I have stayed on 1.5.5 (Tried 1.5.6 but couldnt get obsf4 working for some reason).  Since most people have updated and there was synching/staking issues I have noticed in the past day I have staked a bit more than often. I dont know if its complete coincidence or not.

Can anybody confirm that staking is working 100% as it should on 1.6.0 and they aren't getting many orphaned blocks and have no synching issues at all? I will update ASAP if i see some confirmations... otherwise I will give it another day or two, but regardless update well before the fork actually happens.
I was running an older version of the wallet ( 1.3.1.0  Grin ) and updated my wallet today. All I did was to download the official wallet -> change the nodes to the new ones and start it -> BOOM fully working and synced wallet. The whole process took me like 2 minutes  Grin Can't confirm about the stakes tho, still nothing hit.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:21:32 PM

DeepOnion is growing day by day and we have experienced and talented people in the current Development Team but we are open to receive even more.
If you are someone with good knowledge about Blockchain and want to be part of our Team, please send me a message with your profile as a Developer.
Include Github, Twitter, Website and a short text about your experience.

DeepOnion Team.​

wanispwnz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:22:53 PM

I have seen the announcement to make sure to have specific addnodes in the conf file... which I have changed my node to just those.

I am personally still waiting to "officially update" and run 1.6.0.  I have the wallet downloaded and ready to go... I am watching the block count and will indefinitely update well before the hard fork officially happens to avoid any issue.

The reason im still waiting is I'm looking for some people to confirm 100% that there is no longer any synching issue, that they are staking 100% properly.

Since the update of 1.6.0... I have stayed on 1.5.5 (Tried 1.5.6 but couldnt get obsf4 working for some reason).  Since most people have updated and there was synching/staking issues I have noticed in the past day I have staked a bit more than often. I dont know if its complete coincidence or not.

Can anybody confirm that staking is working 100% as it should on 1.6.0 and they aren't getting many orphaned blocks and have no synching issues at all? I will update ASAP if i see some confirmations... otherwise I will give it another day or two, but regardless update well before the fork actually happens.
I think it's just a coincidence that you got more stakes than usually.
Personally, I got 1 stake after 1 week with the old version, but the stake is 8x smaller than usual, so I believe
you just got lucky.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mrchef111

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:24:19 PM

I was running an older version of the wallet ( 1.3.1.0  Grin ) and updated my wallet today. All I did was to download the official wallet -> change the nodes to the news ones and start it -> BOOM fully working and synced wallet. The whole process took me like 2 minutes  Grin Can't confirm about the stakes tho, still nothing hit.

Awesome! Smiley Glad it was easy and painless for you! Times like these, and only times like these, I wish I had a PC, well I do have an old one that isn't even hooked up. haha Will get my Mac Wallet working later this afternoon with WhoKnows and Brakmic's help.
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:37:24 PM

I was running an older version of the wallet ( 1.3.1.0  Grin ) and updated my wallet today. All I did was to download the official wallet -> change the nodes to the news ones and start it -> BOOM fully working and synced wallet. The whole process took me like 2 minutes  Grin Can't confirm about the stakes tho, still nothing hit.

node change neccessary? i updated my wallet too, but i didn`t changed my nodes but synced without any problem?
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:38:27 PM

It's awesome we have a new wallet released with stealth addresses feature. DeepOnion wallet version v1.6.0.0-DV is fantastic. For those who are not aware of this great news, here is the link to it: https://goo.gl/quATtV
dvy

Activity: 948
Merit: 104

Vaas DeepOnion Moderator

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:39:31 PM

05w3z0

Activity: 296
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:49:47 PM

node change neccessary? i updated my wallet too, but i didn`t changed my nodes but synced without any problem?
yes it is, delete all previous nodes and enter only new ones!

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:50:15 PM

New nodes were added and they help the network,sync to be more secure, so i made a fast and easy tutorial for you and it explains how you can update your nodes. It will only take a minute of your time.
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/how-to-add-new-nodes-to-your-wallet.33105/
Good job, mate. This can help many inexperienced newbies and also
remind people to upgrade asap, thanks for sharing. Smiley
It is a great contribution friend, a spectacular job, so many members can be with the new wallet without any problem and enjoy much more. Smiley
Glad it helped!
ZZ8ZZ thanks man! i will join the Discord channel

https://deeponion.org/community
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
kissmarx

Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:53:28 PM

Guys, lets vote and get DeepOnion listed at Dontoshi.com exchange. To vote, this is the link https://dontoshi.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6941/deeponion . We can do this when we do it together guys!  Grin
Gardar

Activity: 168
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:55:35 PM

Our Moderators have chosen users who have contributed in many ways to the Community and deserve a place in this Poll.
The 3 participants with the most votes will win $ 180 Onions each. 7 Days Poll!

Vote!

https://deeponion.org/community/threads/the-deeponion-mvps-awards-lets-vote-9.33124/

"Ideas are bulletproof"

Link to Verify with DeepVault
https://deeponion.org/community/attachments/deepvault-4-gif.137208/

DqKpsiHCGoBip2WrEAWoTjtgeBT84f58xo

I love the MVPs awards, congrats guys and good luck

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

MASSIVE NEWS. G20 met and said NO crypto currency regulations. Not shilling but I suggest you get your onions now because crypto is about to explode upwards.

French version:
https://investir.lesechos.fr/amp/1750099.php?__twitter_impression=true

English version:
https://uk.reuters.com/article/us-g20-regulations-carney/g20-watchdog-focuses-on-rules-review-holds-fire-on-cryptocurrencies-idUKKBN1GU0SF
That's nice to hear. Governments wouldn't be able to effectively regulate cryptocurrencies anyways, they'd just anger the crypto community. Maybe they realized that.

It is clear that if governments want to effectively regulate the crypto space, they need to learn and educate themselves first!!! join with interesting proposals in order to add value to what the cryptocurrencies community has achieved already! they can't just be here trying to play the boss game, so their challenge is big, they better research, educate, and bring value to this ecosystem or go away!

In the case of DeepOnion they even have a bigger challenge, so they need to be in the same lavel of DeepOnion or ahead in order to enroll!!

This is so true. It is often hard and painful to listen to those government grandpas who want to rule the world on behalf of the younger people.

I don't get it really why people praise on government regulation so much in the crypto space... they hear some bad news and start dumping instantly..

Truth is they can destroy crypto completely in the short term. Not saying they can prevent it from flourishing long term but they definitely can in the short term.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
cl37007

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:03:12 PM

Awesome news! Can't wait for the release of it.
VoteCentral will be a really great feature once it gets going, keeps DeepOnion right where it started, In the community

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
ilnick

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:08:59 PM

Truth is they can destroy crypto completely in the short term. Not saying they can prevent it from flourishing long term but they definitely can in the short term.

If they wanted to destroy, they would have already done it. Therefore, they do not want to hinder the progress of crypto, or they want to discredit this industry for more people.
wanispwnz

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:14:49 PM

Guys, lets vote and get DeepOnion listed at Dontoshi.com exchange. To vote, this is the link https://dontoshi.featureupvote.com/suggestions/6941/deeponion . We can do this when we do it together guys!  Grin
Voted and commented. Hopefully, they will consider adding us.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
asaf156

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:16:49 PM

Hello everyone I have a Mac wallet and I do not know how to update it. Anyone with a Mac can help me please? Thanks
syclone

Activity: 755
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:17:16 PM

Shoutout to the devs for continuing to stay on this new update and wallet issue.  I'm on 1.6 and added to nodes and all is good.  
aghilesdza

Activity: 350
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:19:19 PM

Hello everyone I have a Mac wallet and I do not know how to update it. Anyone with a Mac can help me please? Thanks
i hope this will help you
https://deeponion.org/community/threads/macos-users-please-read-deeponion-wallet-upgrade.33099/

https://deeponion.org/community
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
cryptomarvel

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:27 PM

Should we update the wallet or nodes to receive the next airdrop or this will not be related to the next airdrop ?

I am I.T noob so it will take time for me to upgrade, maybe I can do it next Sunday.

Shortly If I didn't update the wallet and I didn't change nodes, Will I receive coins in the next airdrop?
MisterLG

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:20:43 PM

Roughly 50 Gold Plated coins are left!

Order 10 or more coins in order to get one once we reach the stretch goal!

You can order physical DeepOnion Coins here (19 days left): https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/327018978/mint-deeponion-physical-coins

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 [773] 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 ... 1984 »
  Print  

Jump to: