Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:53:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need to sell all alts?  (Read 10289 times)
abztabz

Activity: 135
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:08:21 AM

i think that depends on you if you want really want to sell you alt coin or hold it. for my opinion hold it and wait i think patient is the key

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amalker

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

i think that depends on you if you want really want to sell you alt coin or hold it. for my opinion hold it and wait i think patient is the key
Absolutely agreed, almost all of altcoins prices rise with market and some of alts is growing huge. So, the best option is hold for the highest high point.
Badhuamin

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:44:58 AM

Altcoin prices started to improve but for my own I still hold my Altcoin for some more time.
Lookjoz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:49:08 AM

It depends on the circumstances, if you are stable for finances do not need to sell altcoins, but otherwise if you again need a very urgent please.
sksshopee

Activity: 176

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:52:10 AM

No i don't think so to sell Altcoins because at current time all altcoins are very down. U will hold all altcoins till the rate or if u do not have requirement of fund. So have petitions for sell.
zabisux

Activity: 401

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:58:58 AM

Surely NO. Some people believe all altcoin except bitcoin are shit but its COMPLETELY wrong. There are many income generating altcoins or service altcoins which are useful. Never ever dump all your altcoins. Just hold useful ones.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:06:45 AM

Altcoin prices started to improve but for my own I still hold my Altcoin for some more time.
Yes, at this point we are not sure altcoin prices will increase or decrease. According to information, some altcoin are setting floor price and ceiling price. I think now we should hold, should not sell, maybe in the future altcoin price will rise sharply. And if you can wait any longer, I'm sure the altcoin price will go up.
Kean1998

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:27:49 AM

I think its better to hold all altcoins than  to sell it in lower price.

▬██▬▬▬  HORIZON  ▬▬▬██▬
FIRST TELECOMMUNICATIONS COMPANY IN THE WORLD EMPOWERED BY THE ETHEREUM BLOCKCHAIN
▬  HORIZONCOMM.CO  ▬
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:33:03 AM

You can sell your BTC, but not Altcoins! Some alts like Waves, Ether, Neo has a great potential and in future we can see the 100x more growth of this cryptocurrencies. Even if the "whales" decide to get rid of bitcoin, the other advanced cryptos survive and continue to grow "to the moon".
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:04:12 AM

Alts are not made to sell that quickly.  Grin I beleive alts should be bought cheaper and leave them for atleast 6months to 12months. You will definitely have great profit.

Apparently yes and I believe in that but you should also take consideration in choosing the right coin especially when you're into long-term holding because if you mistakenly choose a coin then one thing will be your fate and that's losing. Whatever you decide to do in your coins, whether sell it or hold it, is it you who'll face the consequences of it.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:39:57 AM

in my opinion should not all altcoin to sell, select altcoin which has no potential for sale (convert to bitcoin). hold altcoins that have good potential in the short term.
Very correctly said, I am very pleased to join your words, because you are right. It is really worth highlighting those coins that do not bring value and try to sell. And as it is worth highlighting those coins that should still be held
rangga28

Activity: 300
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:59:16 AM

I think if you want to sell altcoin you have to sell only half your altcoin. because I if so sell some of my altcoin and buy bitcoin for investment.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:59:00 AM

Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
don't get too confused.  Sell your alts  if it's only necessary.  For all I know alts is good for long term investment. Alts is very profitable, so you better hold still while you can because in the long run the price value of alts will go up also. Be sure to always check the coinmarketcap if your alts is listed there and to monitor also the value of your alts for you to know when it is ready to sell.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
jackichan

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:04 AM

The obvious temptation is to say that there are too many of them. After all, the cryptocurrency markets are littered with crummy coins that add little technical merit to the coins that they cloned, and which have no clear goal or community backing.

Sometimes they’re launched by enthusiasts from their basements, with good hearts but no idea how to execute. Sometimes they’re 'flashcoins', launched by smart fraudsters, intent on pumping and dumping for a fast buck. Either way, many altcoins are like the fast food of crypto. They’re no good for you. You’ll buy them, and receive no value. And half an hour after you’ve bought in, you’ll want another one.

Some altcoins may offer returns, but they’re like penny stocks: highly volatile, and difficult to predict. That makes investment difficult, especially when they’re entirely unregulated.

However, this still doesn’t mean that there are too many coins. In fact, we need them all.
hxk451

Activity: 154
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:06:54 AM

Good day,
The present market is falling quickly on the exchange rate and also you should hold as opposed to selling ALTs to keep away from misfortunes. On BTC's crypto side its swapping scale is declining in a record anticipated to be $10k so you ought to invest into ALTs rather than BTC.
ronaldo_oc

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:08:17 AM

Just because a coin is cerebrally interesting doesn’t mean it’s going to thrive or go up drastically in price, though, and that’s what most altcoin investors want – auroracoin and mazacoin haven’t fared too well, for example. But ultimately, the value in these coins doesn’t come from their pinball movements on the markets. It comes from their role as counterparts to bitcoin.

Bitcoin’s developers are a conservative bunch, and rightly so. They’re steering a core architecture that forms the basis for an increasingly large commercial layer. In the early days, mistakes were OK. The bitcoin economy would have been more forgiving, because it didn’t really exist. Now that larger money is pouring into bitcoin’s ecosystem, the devs can’t afford to screw it up. So any changes are well thought out, and cautiously implemented.
shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:10:53 AM

I am holding my Alts and I have a good confidence that they will grow for sure. At this time most of them are down because bitcoin is not stable at this time and it is also effecting Alts but when bitcoin gets stable and start to grow again I am sure Altcoins will also grow with that and can give good profit. I will recommend you to hold and wait for the market to get stable before selling it's not worth to sell in the loss.
minthit

Activity: 325
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:38:12 AM

Good day,
For me, there are two kinds of alts, coins and tokens. And, the influencing factors of price are quite different between them.  I prefer spreading my investment.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

What is your purpose why you sell your alts,  Because if you have altcoins better to hold it because once the price of the bitcoin increase mlst of altcoin increase also who are base in the bitcoin.  You can make more profits from altcoin than bitcoin.  Because once the altcoin increase you can convert to bitcoin and once the bitcoim increase you can make more profit because your bitcoin grow with the help of the altcoins.
Fnrecana

Activity: 262
Merit: 3

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big Data Platform

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:53:17 AM

It is not a good idea to sell all of your altcoins. I suggest that if you want to sell altcoins you should not sell it all. You must set aside some of it because who knows later on that coin that you have get a great value in the future.

M E D I C H A I N ¦ The Medical Big - Data Platform ¦ M E D I C H A I N (https://medichain.online/)
 SAVING LIVES WITH BLOCKCHAIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: