Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 146 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do I need to sell all alts?  (Read 10290 times)
wanderloy

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:53:03 PM

Brother you do not need to sell all altcoins, prices will rise  as of the bitcoin. better to secure investment in multiple coins

Indeed, Altcoins are better alternative for earning money today so if you have no money to invest Bitcoin then you can start earning through Altcoins like what you have right now.
Just wait for some time and you'll see that still you could earn through Altcoins even without Bitcoin.

Symbolic_r

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:54:12 PM

I don't think you should sell all altcoins for bitcoin. There are a few very good altcoins which would pump hard in 2018. You should keep them.

I'm fully agree. In fact, at the 2018 (I think second part) will be only start "Golden Fever" at cryptocurrency. Keep your altcoins and see to the market.
wanderloy

PRESALE BEGINS UP TO 45% DISCOUNT

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:56:21 PM

If you have B you should keep them definitely if you have altcoins you keep them and you gota keep your self inform about the project and stuff. Then you judge by your self.

Indeed, don't be bothered about Bitcoin but instead just make full efforts with your Altcoins because someday your coins will give you more money than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin isn't the only coin that gives us good money but Altcoins as well.

cryptoblue77

Activity: 472

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

I believe 2018 would be the year for altcoins. So, why do you want to sell all altcoins. Keep some for long-term investment for at least a year. It would be profitable.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 08:16:33 PM

Good day,
 Do you think that BTC is going to reach 20k soon?
 If yes do I need to sell all alts and wait for rising BTC?
 What to do now ? I am confused!!!!
I already got out from the alts and waiting for BTC to go bull run.

lucemferrum01

Activity: 245

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 08:55:44 PM

Good day,

Do you need the money now? Or will you need it when bitcoin reaches $20000? I suggest that you continue on holding them unless you need it their value and you won't have to cut any losses. If you can still invest to bitcoin without the need to sell your altcoins in a rush then don't sell them.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
m9shn9sh

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:01:16 PM

Now I'm sticking to keeping the coins, and then I'll control the exchange to know what's going on. If the value continues to decline, this is the time when you decide that you are selling it or save it. We are here to make money Wink
sean.maley

Activity: 85

Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:02:02 PM

Brother you do not need to sell all altcoins, prices will rise  as of the bitcoin. better to secure investment in multiple coins

Indeed, Altcoins are better alternative for earning money today so if you have no money to invest Bitcoin then you can start earning through Altcoins like what you have right now.
Just wait for some time and you'll see that still you could earn through Altcoins even without Bitcoin.

I am also on alt coins' side. Bitcoin will be bouncing from one range to another range, up and down. But alt coins will do  10X in very short time. If you have strong coins, then you don't need to sell them.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:16:35 PM

You just need to sell the ones who arent that solid,because these coinsa re vulnerable in the market when the BTC go bulls.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:18:49 PM

You should stick to your portfolio right now in bull run as there are many altcoins that didn't launch big rally right now. Examples: bitclave, bancor, waves... But you can keep selling shit coins for btc thou.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
anshk

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:07:40 PM

I think it is also a wise choice. Bitcoin will rise up to $20k again. But,you just should invest in BTC amount of your money. With the rest, you can choose some potential altcoins to invest in long term.
Hallmader

Activity: 1123
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:12:28 PM

Good day,

It depends on the altcoins you are holding, mate. It does not automatically mean that if Bitcoin will rally aggressively, all the altcoins will definitely suffer. We have so many altcoins that will surely rally along with Bitcoin for several reasons. There are several upgrades and new partnerships to be sealed this new year so I am certain that a lot of altcoins will be flying higher early. But if your altcoin does not have much announcements, you may shift to Bitcoin because Bitcoin will be more aggressive in the days to come.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:15:21 PM

It actually depends on your goal and purpose as to why you invested in altcoins in the first place. Bitcoin reaching 20k is quite possible but we have to remember that everything in the crypto world is uncertain. Though there is a possibility but we can never tell as to when. And if you really want to invest more on bigcoins, just sell some of your altcoins but not all of them especially those that have high potential.

HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:16:38 PM

Good day,

No, you don't have to sell all alts coin you have, it's true that btc's price is going to increase,
but there are still chance that our alts coin's price will increase too, it depends on our alts we keep,
so i think we should keep our alts for now, just wait.

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

Well it's up to you, some of the alt coin could generate more profit than bitcoin and nobody know when bitcoin is going to hit bullish trend, and some of the alt coin can be profitable for long term, so it's depend on your alt coin and how is your strategy in trading, if you are newbie in trading go for bitcoin, if you are an expert split your investment in alt coin
guangzhouta

Activity: 123

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:42:44 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 11:53:47 AM by guangzhouta

Nobody will give you perfect answer. Why do you ask other people what to do?
Better if you have your own strategy, cause in the future you will have great experience and more confidence in your actions.
It depends on yourself and you coins taht you have. if you think they would fail you, just sell them then. or, keep them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Dheo

Activity: 386
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:10:36 AM

Good day,

Bitcoin reach 20k last december and i know bitcoin will reach that amount again maybe not now but soon. If you think that the altcoin you are holding now will be better in future i suggest you to hold it. But if not better to sell.
awazieik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 03:16:13 AM

Good day,

You need to have your investment strategy. You need to know why you invested in bitcoin or you are sure in the hands of the manipulators of the market and you will burn your funds. Do your due diligence

► HackenAI ◄ ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Facebook|Twitter|Medium|Reddit|Telegram|Whitepaper
GloriousDonkey52

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

Better to study first if the alts you are holding will grow in the future. Focusing your all your investment on bitcoin is high risk, even if the price will reach 20k.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:32:08 AM

If you feel enough with the profit that you will get, do it. It depends on your strategy. But i suggest to hold it longer or maybe sell half of yours not all your coin.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 146 »
  Print  

Jump to: