Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:23:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2435 times)
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:27:44 PM

We cannot say that once we trade we cannot get losses from it, those losses trading from the past we can learn our mistakes of what we are going to improve so that next time we invest we can avoid more losses our money.
error08

Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:29:51 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

Yeah, its impossible but having a technic with trading will less your profit loss. Some of succesful traders base on the news of the coin. When good news comes from a coin the traders are raising their buy orders then just wait for a more than 5% profit in that coin. Some traders lose because they expect too much because the movement of cryptomarket is so volatile it will burn your profit in every second.

I have get into trading for a while and never lose so far, only profits.
The way is clear, invest on some potential coins, look at the price of bitcoin, ethereum, bcash, litecoin even ripple increase significantly in the last few months. If you want to trade some unfamous coins in the market or invest in an ICO, it will be risky and be ready to lose your money, unless you know how to pick some coins which has potential to rise after few months.
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:44:27 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
It is impossible that you can be right one hundred percent in trading.We know that cryptomarket is so volatile
Better to learn more and practice,you will get a consistent profit one day
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:35:12 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

I think you need learn about all thing about trading, your post make me stress. No one can trade without loss, we all don't have control about real market. Even you're bug player, use martiangle money management and have patience, some day you'll gone loss. We are human and has a lot of mistakes, you should understand that. If you can get profit from your strategy ( like your post ), I believe you'll never write that post. Fix your mindset before too late.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
TERA2

Activity: 266
Merit: 222

Deb Rah Von Doom

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:00:45 AM

trading is about accepting you are going to make losses, but you are going to cut them off as small losses while letting winners run into big profits

60659 📦
rickyleatham

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

Get your share of the future

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:17:08 AM

i dont think there is anyone here on this crypto market can trade without any losses, all investors must have at least one time loosing money, so that we can learn from it to trade better in the future, not anyone can be perfect on trading without loosing money, you should get used to this.

franss

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:41:12 AM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

I agree with you, in trading is not possible no loss I think the best divide capital into 3 (it is for me)
santieevanz

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:56:24 AM

Based on my friend's experience, losing is a part of trading because this process is known as a risky method to earn money. However, trading is only known as the easiest way to earn money in a short term of time. In my opinion, it is better if you will divide your money and not turning your fiat into digital currency because you might get tempted to put your money in trading process once you experienced of winning in this game. Be aware that those successful traders experienced losing of money before they achieved to be an expert in trading process.

Blue2012

Activity: 182
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

Trading is really risky transaction since no one can tell what will happen in the future if you will gain or not so it is really impossible to assure the trading without losses. There is still a chance that you will loss in trading even you did your research so it's up to you if you will take the risk.
biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:37:07 AM

Trading is really risky transaction since no one can tell what will happen in the future if you will gain or not so it is really impossible to assure the trading without losses. There is still a chance that you will loss in trading even you did your research so it's up to you if you will take the risk.
If I were the OP I won't trade anymore if you don't want to have a heart attack whenever you lose money on trading, it is not that easy just like holding bitcoin, so if I were you just hold bitcoin so that when the price pumps what you will do is to just wait for the price, it is risky also but somehow you have assurance because we are aware that price will rise in the future.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Trade is always a risk, and therefore there is always the possibility of losing money!
Obviously having the right skills, the right tools, studying and informing you can increase your chances of making profit.
no if you do arbitrage trade , take profit from the different price of different exchange and do it as fast as possible. indeed there always a risk to lost but when you have get used to it you will know how to make it always profitable with nearly risk-free.

and of course skills are required , trading without skill will only leading you into a destruction.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Siopao

Activity: 182
Merit: 120

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

Trading won't give you assurance of zero loses. There's no guarantee for that. Even if you make your research or formulate strategies. If you're afraid to lose even  a single money then trading is not for you.
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. And then from that mistake they build new strategy and new risk management. So continue to learn will make become experienced trader and expert to gain consistent profit.
Denitely true. There is always be a lessons to be learned since nobody is perfect in this world. And every traders must apply that thoughts because you will never be a good trader if you are not going get back up from your loss. So that the next time you do trading it will be profitable because of the experienced that you have learned from the mistake that you have been made.
Shanmatthew

Activity: 243

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

Yes I agree,its impossible without lose in trading.but possible in investment without lose any profits.trading is basically compared to positive and negative. Always balance you can lose and you can win.you need to learn a lesson in you're previous trade then apply it in the second time around to earn more profits.
Kemarit
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1354

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Yes I agree,its impossible without lose in trading.but possible in investment without lose any profits.trading is basically compared to positive and negative. Always balance you can lose and you can win.you need to learn a lesson in you're previous trade then apply it in the second time around to earn more profits.

LOL. Trading is very risky and no traders have ever been in a green all the time. That's why sometimes trading and gambling as being compared because you are either in the winning or losing side. And its impossible to sustain without a lost. And sometimes its been if we experience a lost down the line, because we are going to treat it as a lesson in our trading journey. I think the best way is just to mitigate the risk, learn how to exit on time and you need to have a entry and exit strategy as well. I myself, has also experienced a lot of lost during my initial journey, however, I didn't see it as a hindrance. I try to learn from it so that I won't make the same mistakes again.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
ClarksonI

Activity: 79

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:03:22 PM

Trading without loss is not trading, you can not only have the advantages, then in the losses it allows sometimes to make a point, take a step back, and return to earth
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:18:55 PM

I remember someone who said, You are not a real trader if you did not experienced even a single loss. Almost all newbies in trading suffered some losses on their first attempts on trading before they become skilled traders. Those losses or mistakes are also beneficial to traders because it teaches them on how to become a good trader someday, in short, they will learn from their own mistakes.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:36:59 PM

Trade is always a risk, and therefore there is always the possibility of losing money!
Obviously having the right skills, the right tools, studying and informing you can increase your chances of making profit.
no if you do arbitrage trade , take profit from the different price of different exchange and do it as fast as possible. indeed there always a risk to lost but when you have get used to it you will know how to make it always profitable with nearly risk-free.

and of course skills are required , trading without skill will only leading you into a destruction.

Arbitrage sounds simple, but there are a lot of fees involved in that too, you've got to have funds in those 2 exchanges large enough to get a positive net return. Tried it before, it's nerve wrecking.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
DanielRR1997

Activity: 196
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:01:01 PM

I always follow these two rules so as not to lose a lot of money:

1- The more money there is in the account, the easier it is to trade. If you lose $10 when you have $1,000 in your account, you will not be particularly upset and will continue as planned. But if there is only $50 in your account, this could be unsettling and lead to mistakes and loss of the entire account. Not to mention the fact that in the first case there are 100 attempts to correct the situation, and in the second - only 4. It's simple arithmetic

2-Determine your maximum losses per day. For example, 15% of your capital. Once you reach the limit, stop trading no matter how "tasty" the situation on the market seems. Even if you think you see the trade of the century! Such premonitions are really mirages.
bixiiMaphi321

Activity: 122

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

With experience traders, they always have stop-loss order to protect their money from market dump. But if newbie in crypto, i think we should not put stop-loss order because that may a fake dump to push out those have stop-loss.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: