Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2439 times)
bhadz

Activity: 2464
Merit: 566

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

Very impossible desire. We would love to trade without losses but this is like you are getting shortcut to riches and the fact that there's no shortcut to success, there's no shortcut to have a successful trading career too. Everyone has it's downside and bad experience, big loss, small loss, mistakes and every single negative trading experience. If you don't want to take a risk and afraid of losses, don't trade.

swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:50:54 AM

It is quite easy to trade without losses. The key there lies on being patient. Once a person is patient enough to hold a certain coin until it is profitable no matter how big or small, it is guaranteed that that person would highly be successful and could highly avoid loss. In addition, the coin to be traded must not be something that cannot achieve value.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:08:58 AM

There is no guarantee that anything will be lost in the trade. We only have tips to help us avoid pits that we can lose money. We should only invest in potential altcoins if we want to be safe.

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
neolite

Activity: 206
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:07:56 PM

I do not think you can trade without losing. What is important is that earnings exceed the losses. If you keep a constantly decreasing altcoin,you will miss other opportunities to make a profit.

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:12:43 PM

There is no way to trade without losing. Trading involve some risk always and you need to accept this fact before starting your experience with this field. You can minimize the risks, avoid the biggest mistakes, and make your earning percentage bigger, but you can't trading without losses.
dbutp

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:29:03 PM

i haven't read your topic completely, but trading without any loss which is impossible. In fact, sometimes losing money can cause you to lose all the money you earn in the many times in the past. However, there is a way to limit this and it is unique, which is looking at the market carefully before deciding to execute the transaction.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:35:02 PM

Your methodology is good but do your really think that it will work out in the practical world? I think it has got 50-50% chance of working with 100% scale. The thing is stop loss of 4% doesnt work always because we don't get the proper estimate always and it's not sure thing to happen.

The crypto market is far different than the share market or forex gardens where there is some chance of predictions or we can have insider news to work out the math. Here in the crypto the market capitalisation can go crazy at any time and that too with richest will! We know very well how it can be pumped or dumped with artificial inevstment and thus making it difficult to achieve in first glance.
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:36:43 PM

This is only possible if you can predict the future because there is no place in the world that you will be able to trade without losses because if its possible then a lot of people are already famous because of their trading performance that is just smooth and perfect. Trading without losses is like imagining that the people can live without oxygen which is completely nonsense.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
kingkong1234

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:57:59 PM

Set the buy limit and stop limit correctly and you should be fine. But there is always unforseen losses
Mark12115

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 04:58:52 PM

well today is a good day to read this post Tongue
hula hula

Activity: 60
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:09:02 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
same with your opinion. if you decide to do trading, you should be ready to accept any risk of loss that is always there.
nothing is 100% profitable and without loss.

E l i g m a           AI-driven and blockchain-based cognitive commerce platform     
│| ███████████ |│    JOIN PRESALE   ★  March 20th  ★     │| ██████████ |│
WHITEPAPER      FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM      TWITTER      LINKEDIN      MEDIUM
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

Trade without losses could be possible by holding some strong fundamental coin in longterm. But in day trading very difficult to trading without losses, because sometimes we can not control the emotion, greedy and not patient. In my experience, day trading is more risky and less profit than long term trading because sometimes we miss big profit. But all investment in crypto is high risk high profit so no one can guaranted 100% no loss.

klaybbj

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:20:36 AM

We can trade without lose if we use a smalls operations size to avoid margin of trading account and open this positions in the same way of first position if it is in lose and keep distance between them.
proTECH77

Activity: 1120
Merit: 30

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:29:21 AM

Losing in a trade is inevitable as far as trading is concern. Even the very best of traders(professionals) do make loss during trading. It is only advisable that you minimize your losses and maximize your profit when trading.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄          bisq.network          ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
<<<<<<<<<<<Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀          DOWNLOAD    N O W           ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:06:56 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of  profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
You are right , and I really appreciate your thinking and ideas to make trading and also no doubt that people are using this strategy of trading because this is that type of riskless trading and money management idea where we can use our money to grow slowly but with very small risk .
Here your stretagy of trade with small down of 5-6% ( buy) and small up ( sell ) is really cool for small traders that have not much impact with whole market of that altcoin .
Here the best thing to have our all the altcoins at different different sites ( exchange ) and platforms so that we can have Bitcoin work easily with net gain profit ( this is logical thing that in this world net gain of profit in share market having 99% chance ) .
Mhedz

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:45:19 AM

If you dont get lost,you wont be the best trader.Most trades have their own losses,its normal since its not easy to predict every prices. We all know that trading is very risky but we can prevent a big loss by having techniques and strategies.

Mark12115

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 05:15:29 PM

every opportunity has his downside called risk Smiley
newico1

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:37:13 PM

In my opinion, Trading long is less risky and save your time.
Just keep 50% of your budget into long trading, buy potential coin at low price and hold, it can make profit double or 3x, 4x in 1/2 or 1 month.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 06:08:09 PM

Every trading activities, not only cryptocurrencies, i.e binary, forex or else have risk. so if you won't take any risk to get profit then stop trading.
its better to invest in bitcoin than trading if you afraid to lose your assets

for me, i've just trading that i worth to lose, it doesn't mean that i have a lot of money. but i just think, this risky activites, if you want to join with the highest risk then you will get the highest profit
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:22:08 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Correct, I do not know why people think they can trade with losing money, no matter how good you are at anything you are going to make mistakes and when we take into account that the market is composed of millions of people trying to outsmart each other then it becomes impossible to trade and to not lose money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: