Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:08:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2440 times)
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:34:30 AM

Everything efforts certainly have a risks or a little side losses, without the risks or losses first I'm sure will not being a successful people. Especially in trading, which we are familiar with a risk or loss. It's clear without loss first., it will not become a successful trader, because if has experienced got losses at first, it can automatically be the next consideration to doing better on trading effort.

dvillier

Activity: 238
Merit: 57

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:41:29 AM

Everything efforts certainly have a risks or a little side losses, without the risks or losses first I'm sure will not being a successful people. Especially in trading, which we are familiar with a risk or loss. It's clear without loss first., it will not become a successful trader, because if has experienced got losses at first, it can automatically be the next consideration to doing better on trading effort.
Indeed, win and loss is the part of trading and if you are not accepting anyone of them then you will unable to do trading. Trading is just like a game so you should take risk and will keep your self prepare for both win and loss case. And if you want that you can face more win and less loss then you need to play technically. And when ever you face a loss you need to learn from you loss so that next time you never do same mistake again.
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:46:02 AM

I am still learning now a days on how to be a great trader without any loss, but that is mission impossible, if the coins am trying to trade with is not volatile I can say that I will not have losses in it. It is multifunctional inside and out you invest you take the risk in trading. The best thing to do is to stop trading if you don't have sufficient information about it there are apps that can help you manage on trading but don't expect that you will not have loss, youll be insane about it.
Gotottack

Activity: 882
Merit: 506

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:50:15 AM

Is this even possible? Come on, is there anybody in this world who trades for a living yet never lost a single penny? I think losing considerably is part and parcel of the trading field to know what it is all about. You need to sharpen your skills for you to be better at trading. The aforementioned list on how to trade without losses is purely theoretical, and does not totally take place in real life. What appears to be true in theory does not necessarily mean it is the same in reality.

princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

I think losses will always be a part of trading. There will always be a possibility where someone can lose his/her investment especially if he/she doesn't have enough knowledge/ideas on how to trade, if someone lacks information on what to do in trading and how it works, and if someone lacks patience and courage to take risks. After experiencing losses in trading with these situations, someone will learn from his/her mistakes.

Patience and courage, also enough information about demands and supplies in cryptoworld are some of the keys to be a good trader. Knowing and having these keys will surely give you chances to earn more profit and to reduce losses in trading.
livincoin

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss. /........................../
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

Good advices indeed. But it would be much easier to read it, if you would use a punctuation. In any case, I personally believe it's really a matter of technique and cold play, and never ever putting all you have, there's always must be a part left in a dollar-equal coin.
dboy3225

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:44:24 AM

It is impossible to trade without loss. But yes the amount of damages is so low that you have a good idea about trade. When you choose a coin for trading, you need to know about the past and future possibilities of those coins.And when the price of the coin increases, then you will sell.Then there is no possibility of loss.
ramzhies

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:26:29 PM

minimize losses maybe.. but totally disagree of getting no losses at all.. unless u invest and not trade
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Everyone has experienced loss and gain, both are interconnected. Trade without loss. Quite easy you must be able to hold if the price is falling, but it is difficult to trade without loss is impossible. Everyone including me has suffered losses, then among the advantages of loss you must minimize the loss.Applause for the lucky person.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:45:26 PM

well you will not learn if you don't lose something. Losing is a part of trading.

If you don't want to loose money then don't try to do trading because its really different the way you think. In reality loosing money is very normal specially if you are zero knowledge about this. Trading is very risky, there is no assurance that you will make money so you better to think again. Always keep on learning because it can help you survive on this kind of market.
Ganerch

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:32:35 PM

I believe you should not  sell  until it pump. Hold it and surely there will be a time it will increase for me that prevents me to have losses in my trading. HOLD IT!
daringdiscovered

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:57:05 PM

I believe you should not  sell  until it pump. Hold it and surely there will be a time it will increase for me that prevents me to have losses in my trading. HOLD IT!

There is no way that you could do Trading without losing any profits. Trading is an unpredictable job because of the prices of the tokens, you don't know when they are going to PUMP and DUMP, it is all about analyzation and prediction, that is why you can't say that there is a way to Trade without experiencing any loss at all, it is impossible.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:26:14 PM

I'm new to trading but isn't the obvious way to not make a lose be to just trade conservatively? Say buying and selling at 20/30% of the total spread? Plus not trading with your full investment?
Not trading with your full capital is something you should learn in your first lesson reading a book about trading most of the books say that you should only trade with 5 to 10 percent of your total bankroll for each trade you make, that way you reduce the chances of losing a lot of money with a bad trade.
Kunlejoe0

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:33:37 PM

There is nothing like trading without loss. If you focus your energy on how not to lose, I can guarantee that you will not be able to gain anything either. Your mindset is very crucial to your wining in trading crypto!
DennisStoff

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:38:19 PM

It is a common thing, if a beginner trader in forex trading suffers losses that lead to the loss of all the capital it has. Many factors that cause a beginner trader always lose, one of which is that trader does not understand risk management in forex trading well. They often make trades without knowing the limit of losses that must be received, thus making their trading activities too quickly stopped. Knowing the many beginner traders in forex trading that failed, make some people who want to do forex trading becomes pessimistic. They are afraid of the same failure as the others. Fear of failure in forex trading before doing so, indicating that the person does not have a strong business mentality. Why are you afraid of failing like everyone else, while your abilities are not necessarily the same as them?

There is a Newbie who was able to survive long enough in trading activities that do and have repeatedly attracted the profits he got.
kristensoto

Activity: 490

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:46:15 PM

i dont think we can trade successful without loosing any money, we must learn from our failure to move on to better future, so a trader dont know anything about loosing money can never become a really succesful trader.

Janine012

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:55:21 PM

Even the best and professional traders experiences losses. It's impossible to go trading and never experience such situations. Maximizing your losses is the best thing you can when trading. Trade what you can afford to lose and keep on studying that might help you become a good trader. It is the best tool you can use to maximize your losses. Keep an eye on all your trades also from time to time. We cannot avoid having losses but  we can avoid such big losses if we know what we are doing.
Hazaki

Activity: 406
Merit: 156

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:04:44 PM

It is absolutely impossible to trade as a day-to-day trader without incurring set level of losses from time to time. Even bots that uses artificial intelligence don't even guarantee a 100 percent win trade all the time. The spirit and strategy is to always ensure that your wins are more than your losses cumulatively.

Exactly , insuring a positive bankroll is your ultimate goal and even if you loose sometimes ( which can't be avoided by any means ) .
Setting up a strategy and knowing when to go all in or when to be sceptical about some deals , projects or trade is crucial ! Just trust your senses and use only partial amounts of your whole budget , since loosing it all over one trade is a fall you won't get up from easily !

It does not matter how good you trade, the exchange will still shut down and steal your money.

It is not always the case , but keeping your money in an exchange isn't a recommended thing to do as all !
But for the moment , and with the high tx fees caused by the congestion of the network , keeping your money in an exchange will spare you additional costs that will cut down your profits . But in normal situations , keeping your money in a real wallet (preferably a segwited one is your best choice ) .
Carmen_Sandiego

Activity: 399
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:13:45 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
Without having a crystal ball or a time machine you can not trade without losses. But I recognize that you have some good points regarding risk management.
Absorbing as much knowledge as possible to make the best choices and diversifying our net worth are very good ways to mitigate the risks, and people at the top of the market already know that.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:15:25 AM

I am still learning now a days on how to be a great trader without any loss, but that is mission impossible, if the coins am trying to trade with is not volatile I can say that I will not have losses in it. It is multifunctional inside and out you invest you take the risk in trading. The best thing to do is to stop trading if you don't have sufficient information about it there are apps that can help you manage on trading but don't expect that you will not have loss, youll be insane about it.
I don’t see how it’s possible for someone to trade without loss, unless you’re some kind of being that can actually predict the future. The only thing we can all do is work and study hard on trading, to be able to reduce how much of a loss we make. But for us to trade without making a single loss, that won’t be possible. Loss is a normal thing that takes place, sometimes in every business, no matter how good they are.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: