Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:17:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2435 times)
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:33:33 AM

I think every trader should a real target and and after achieving that target you should sell.A lot of people do not sell their coins even if they reach their target. Also to prevent losses always use stop loss that is the meaning of it.THANK YOU
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:31:36 PM

You can not fully experience trading without losing your money, and i dont think you can trade with always get profit its very imposible that you trade without losing money. Trading is risky so losing money is part of it.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:54:32 PM

Losing always there , trying things is what makes you experience  .Trading is too risky you might be successful or not.  Dont be scared of what youve losing it makes you learned new things .

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:08:31 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

Hello. I don't think so. Investing in coins would also have risks. We can only try to find his methods to minimize damage.
 Smiley Smiley
maxim_mazurok

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:17:18 PM

You should learn more about, so called, market making. It's basically about buying cheaper and selling higher. In crypto it is easier because of it's volatile nature.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:26:29 PM

No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. And then from that mistake they build new strategy and new risk management. So continue to learn will make become experienced trader and expert to gain consistent profit.
Absolutely agree. Anyone will never be a good trader without having a loss. Losses can teach a trader how to be more wiser and to manage the job well from that bad experienced.
blckhawk

Activity: 1512
Merit: 332

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:31:17 PM

You can not fully experience trading without losing your money, and i dont think you can trade with always get profit its very imposible that you trade without losing money. Trading is risky so losing money is part of it.
Indeed, I think it is impossible for you to trade without even lossing any amount. Trading is a very risky job and I think risk is embeded upon it. Loss is a part of transactiob because this is where you get your experience and and this is where you learn. Hence, don't be afraid to lose because no here in this world no one is perfect.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:49:30 PM

For me, I think experiencing losses is a critical part of becoming a competent trader. Learning from your mistakes is always the best teacher. A good practice of mine is ding paper trade before the real deal. This way I can have a solid grasp if the trade would be a success.
P2Pfinder

Activity: 249
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:50:23 PM

Losses are unalienable. A good way is try to reduce them in amount and frequency. Just for give you an idea, today i have over 90% of winning trades and average loss that are under 1% of invested amount on FX market. When i started on leverage markets (more than 10 years ago  Grin Grin Grin)  my winning trades was around 75-80% but average losses was arount 20% of invested amount, so i was in lost a lot of times.
Try to increase number of trades and to reduce stop loss gap
G2z_Riya

Activity: 217
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:55:49 PM

None can get success without facing loss or failure. This can be something related to cryptocurrency or some other business. To trade without loss one need to limit himself to make small investments on different assetsand should have the patience to keep hold and sell only when the price pumps.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:59:09 PM

Indeed, I think it is impossible for you to trade without even lossing any amount. Trading is a very risky job and I think risk is embeded upon it. Loss is a part of transactiob because this is where you get your experience and and this is where you learn. Hence, don't be afraid to lose because no here in this world no one is perfect.
There is virtually no way that you can trade without ever losing money. But if you are prudent enough you will be able to trade without incurring very huge losses in the process. But as you lose you will be learning from them as well and if you learn, you will not repeat the mistakes that led to them.
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:13:39 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Yes I also agree that to experience some loss ( minimal loss)  is a good teacher to becoming a wise trader. But of course do not make it a habit. Any loss should be compensated by another trade to recover from such loss. You should develop a your own technique when you got familiarized with the trading. Learn to distinguish indicators for the price dump and pump like reading the graph. Everything is a cycle.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RondoAnyar

Activity: 651
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
Yes I also agree that to experience some loss ( minimal loss)  is a good teacher to becoming a wise trader. But of course do not make it a habit. Any loss should be compensated by another trade to recover from such loss. You should develop a your own technique when you got familiarized with the trading. Learn to distinguish indicators for the price dump and pump like reading the graph. Everything is a cycle.
trading without loss is just an impossible thing. although you always benefit you must be ready to accept losses, if we are in the world of cryptocurrency we can often get a loss and we must think how to make a profit. that's normal and loss will give us an experience

rodalutor

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:25:52 PM

Losses are unalienable. A good way is try to reduce them in amount and frequency. Just for give you an idea, today i have over 90% of winning trades and average loss that are under 1% of invested amount on FX market. When i started on leverage markets (more than 10 years ago  Grin Grin Grin)  my winning trades was around 75-80% but average losses was arount 20% of invested amount, so i was in lost a lot of times.
Try to increase number of trades and to reduce stop loss gap

As you said losses are inevitable but that does not mean you should have a blasé attitude when it comes to losses. Money saved is as good as money earned in the long term and so minimizing losses by using stop losses as you said is a key and important part of being a successful trader.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:27:29 PM

trading without loss is just an impossible thing. although you always benefit you must be ready to accept losses, if we are in the world of cryptocurrency we can often get a loss and we must think how to make a profit. that's normal and loss will give us an experience

Exactly. It's foolish to expect there is a way to trade without any losses. That's basically a part of trading that you just need to cope up and learn to live with. Though of course, eventually you'll learn to minimize those losses with the right decision making

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:47:51 PM

it is impossible for you not to lose trading in even small capital. even the most experienced trading expert feels that loss is all but the wrong thing is to be rectified to recover. nobody has created the perfect god so we must pray to god in every position we trade. If you lose funds in trading you should not change your view of bitcoin. Bitcoin is our future.
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:31 PM

Exactly. It's foolish to expect there is a way to trade without any losses. That's basically a part of trading that you just need to cope up and learn to live with. Though of course, eventually you'll learn to minimize those losses with the right decision making

That's impossible as you also pointed out there, and traders really don't need loss-free trading. They can generate a good income by losing and earning at the same time. The important one is the profitable result at the end.
Kalu1

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:55:41 PM

Well said but I think its not possible to trade without loss. My opinion.
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:04:23 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
This thing is not at all possible and it seems that you want only profits only.Go learn some tips first and you will learn that trading is always linked with profits and losses and its just a normal part of it.You will than learn that losses are unavoidable in circumstances.
buenaobra

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:06:13 PM

I can agree with the capitalization part.  Even in starting a business, capitalization matters as it is a big factor to determine how long you'll probably last from the time you start.  But the thing is, there's no such thing as trading without losses (in my opinion).  No matter how tenured you are as a trader or even bots (especially), you cannot have 100% winning rate (unless you trade thinly or not often but then it's still no guarantee).  It's actually the bait of most scammers in trading which many unfortunately still fall for - the guarantee of no loss.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: