Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:52:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2435 times)
Zlatangu

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:23:31 PM

It has been 4 days since i started to do something similar to day trading, believe me or not i havent gained or lost a cent .
heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:58:03 PM

In any case should have a risk of loss, especially in terms of trade, I think to avoid the many losses we must be careful in working not too ambitious, so our patience is lost and resulted in losses.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Bitkoyns

Activity: 1078
Merit: 262

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:19:28 AM

it is easy to trade without loses , buy coins from low price of it and then sell it when price of it rises even it takes long period of time ,some loses money due to not enough knowledge on how trading is but if you know how it works you will gain. And also you should put your excess money to trading so that if time comes that you need to use money you will not be able to pull out your money from trading.
putrisa

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:46:17 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

it seems that it will be difficult because I know, all the first trading will suffer losses because without losses you will not be able to know how to avoid from loss, and tips to avoid losses is you should trade pure selling and buying because your capital will not be lost if you play patiently.
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 10:33:28 AM

I think it is impossible,  cause trading is unpredictable job, no one can predict 100% even pro  traders.  you can say how to trade with some lose. trading is really hard job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

I think it is impossible,  cause trading is unpredictable job, no one can predict 100% even pro  traders.  you can say how to trade with some lose. trading is really hard job.

its really impossible to trade without loses because we all know that you have to sacrifice something in able to get the benefits that you are expecting for

Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:15:14 AM

its really impossible to trade without loses because we all know that you have to sacrifice something in able to get the benefits that you are expecting for
At first five tries it is really impossible that we cannot lose from it, so we have to start at a little amount so we can move on immediately and will try to take risk again because if we do start at high price and we lose then the tendency is that we will never try again or will regret for the rest of our life.

Sendah

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

delicia - Decentralized Global Food Network

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:38:05 AM

I agree trading is so risky that's very imposible that you can not encounter losing money. If you dont really want to learn you should experience first a lot about trading.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
star19

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

If you want to Trade without any lose so you need to very hard work with it because if you no idea to trading so you can't make a profit with your trading. At First you need to learn babypips.com and you can get here so many tips without any lose your trade.
usekevin

Activity: 2212
Merit: 558

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:50:20 AM

At first five tries it is really impossible that we cannot lose from it, so we have to start at a little amount so we can move on immediately and will try to take risk again because if we do start at high price and we lose then the tendency is that we will never try again or will regret for the rest of our life.

I am sure you will lose some dollar at the starting trade.If you do lot of trade,you will come to know when to buy and when to sell the bitcoin. All know you have to sell at high price and buy at low price. But if you have to know the correct price to sell and buy ,you need  to practice trade.
Ernestopapa

Activity: 25

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 12:09:09 PM

Thanks very much, i think this article is very helpful. I want to go into trading fully prepared.
sheryl26

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:33:52 PM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

I do not think that you can trade without losses you are a perfect man if that happens. All traders experienced loss sometimes but not all the time of course because if you lose all the time you will not gain any moeny and you will be bankrupt you do not wantbthat to happen. But it is hard to trade accurately especially today a lot of coins are just another shit coins in the market  but to be safe just join in a bounty campaign and wait until.the distribution and sell that coins if you get a small price it is pkay because you didn't spemd money in it.
mudasarali43

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:33:40 PM

yes there is happen in some platforms that i refer hitbtc exchange that is some new coins have to start their minimum price start from 100 satoshi and it is full low price, now if you buy this coin from 100 satoshi then you have low chances or you can say without losses if you can buy at lowest and wait some time to sell it at high price because this price will not lowest then this price so the profit is sure, in only case you have thread if this coin will be delisted from exchange.
greenbitsgm

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:32:52 AM

I think it's very hard to trade with out losses,just like gamble you can't really predict the outcome although in trading we look for patterns and coins price movement,we can do background and profile research on a particular coin with this we have some basis to rely on for our selection of coins but it's still not enough to foresee that you'll always on the win side.Probably we can only minimize losses by trading on small amounts but with out losses i really doubt it.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:39:47 AM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

you can conduct Technical Analysis (TA) for you to be able to somewhat determine the cloud of trend and the movement of the candle graph in a particular coin. In that manner you can atleast know or you are guided to know the peak of its value or the dip of its losses.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
zhanyiguai261315

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:36:55 AM

The only way to avoid huge losses is to learn to take small losses. Small losses are the cost of doing business. We should not be distressed by small losses, but rather see them as experience, and if we don't want to give what we have to give, we should plan for less risk.
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 04:18:32 AM

The only way to avoid huge losses is to learn to take small losses. Small losses are the cost of doing business. We should not be distressed by small losses, but rather see them as experience, and if we don't want to give what we have to give, we should plan for less risk.

but you still have a losses at the end of trying these method therfor there is no really proven way to avoid losses when dealing a trade because trading is really an unpredictable game just like gambling and you are also gambling your funds here in the case of trading. however unlike to gambling trading can still be recoverable in terms of looses because you can still recover your lost balance if you have the patience to wait.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:07:28 AM

but you still have a losses at the end of trying these method therfor there is no really proven way to avoid losses when dealing a trade because trading is really an unpredictable game just like gambling and you are also gambling your funds here in the case of trading. however unlike to gambling trading can still be recoverable in terms of looses because you can still recover your lost balance if you have the patience to wait.
Well said, that if you can face some small losses anytime then in result you will face huge loss. According to my experience you can protect your self from loss in trading when you have a patience quality as you have BTC and price is start falling then you need still price again increased from the price at which you bought even if you have wait some more time. Then you can keep your self away from loss.
yukinohana.htn

Activity: 60

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:43:42 AM

It seems impossible Smiley), the only way we can do is eliminate losses as much as possible
Night4G

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 05:53:34 AM

It seems impossible Smiley), the only way we can do is eliminate losses as much as possible

definitely impossible. in able to get the profits that you want you first need to sacrifice something or to loss something. you cant get the benefits that's you'd want for an instant

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: