Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:36:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2440 times)
fade400

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 03:46:48 AM

Ideally I would say to take calculated risks with small portions of your portfolio and monitor those risky ones consistently. Cash in some profits to ensure you get a return on your original investments. Once you can eliminate your risk, you can play purely on profits.
GreatOrchid
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:17:08 AM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

WOW THANK YOU; i am sure that if it wasn't because of you, i would never know that i do not have to have losses! Seriously! You helped me a lot!

Again... let me tell you that it is impossible to never have loses in here, we are humans, we always have some mistakes and that is normal after all, just relax, make some analysis, and you will see that it is not impossible.

Losses are inevitable, just relax and you will see that you can make a lot of money.
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:30:20 AM

you cannot trade without losses, that is the first rule in trading. not all the time, you can get the profits that you want. sometimes, there is a possibility that you will loss some of your coins. that's why trading is one of the hardest work here

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:37:01 AM

I think if a wise and a competitive person want to start trading they must have a team for looking into the market bitcoin is good to trade in the present time and the trading of this is very profitable in the current time bitcoin will grow in the year 2018 and it will provide many opportunities to the users regarding working in the crypto market it is very inspiring for the modern people because they will use the digital money.

chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

You're not a trader if you don't have tried to loss even 1 time, yes it's true everyone in trading has already tried to lose, because it's so impossible to trade without loss

I agree, in term of trading we always encounter to lose our money it is impossible that we always get profit but the most important is we got experience and we learned about that experience.

And experience will teach us real lessons in life which we can keep and use throughout our trading life. Trading without losses is like counting stars, both are far way impossible yet it can give us a brighter way in every step. So instead of thinking how you can manage trading without losses why don't you embrace it but don't let it ruin your strategy.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:09:07 AM

We're human we've done wrong in the past but this is very insane if you're perfectly traded then I call you Bitcoin God. But for an exert trader their is a saying there's no perfect technical analysis coz day trading is risky and if you going to look on bitcoin right now it's purely Volatile and im sure some of us will agree on this. Well goodluck on your trades coz holding coins is much better than day trading.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:12:23 AM

You're not a trader if you don't have tried to loss even 1 time, yes it's true everyone in trading has already tried to lose, because it's so impossible to trade without loss

I agree, in term of trading we always encounter to lose our money it is impossible that we always get profit but the most important is we got experience and we learned about that experience.

And experience will teach us real lessons in life which we can keep and use throughout our trading life. Trading without losses is like counting stars, both are far way impossible yet it can give us a brighter way in every step. So instead of thinking how you can manage trading without losses why don't you embrace it but don't let it ruin your strategy.

Experience is what you learn after making a mistake. Making a mistake
is a normal thing, it is how we learn what is good and what is bad.
   In terms of life, not just trading, we encounter with loses, and bad decisions,
that can not disappoint us. It is not question will we lose sometimes or not,
we will lose, it is what we can and what we will do after. When you touch
bottom do you know how to stand up again, when you lose do you know
how to stop and not lose more. Mistakes are making  to learn things faster,
do not run away from them, if it happens analyze situation, take the best from
it and move on.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Fippy

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:16:49 AM

You will always have some losses.. i can not understand why a lot of people are always looking to earn easy money without any efforts on it. If you are not smart enough or if you do not have knowledge abou it, you will lose a lot of money anyways.

UNCLOAK™ - Cyber Threat Detection Powered by EOS™
┨PRE-SALE  : 25th MAY - 25th JUNE ▌MAIN-SALE: 26th JUNE - 03rd JULY┠
LinkedIn Twitter Facebook Telegram Medium Reddit
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:58:56 AM

Is it really possible to trade without lose?? I doubt but if you have been trading without losing can you please be my teacher?
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:16:11 AM

There is no powerful way that can be used by someone to anticipate the loss Because every automatic trading will emerge two sides that can experience the advantages and disadvantages so that as good as any one must also experience the actual losses can not be avoided.
andrey111

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:12:27 PM

It is simply impossible to trade without losses! If for a long term you go out to profit 10-15% per month, this is very good, and if 20+ percent, then just fine. The term should be taken from about 6 months and more.
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:20:46 PM

Experience is what you learn after making a mistake. Making a mistake
is a normal thing, it is how we learn what is good and what is bad.
   In terms of life, not just trading, we encounter with loses, and bad decisions,
that can not disappoint us. It is not question will we lose sometimes or not,
we will lose, it is what we can and what we will do after. When you touch
bottom do you know how to stand up again, when you lose do you know
how to stop and not lose more. Mistakes are making  to learn things faster,
do not run away from them, if it happens analyze situation, take the best from
it and move on.
And on reality thing theres not perfect trader on this world or in short theres no perfect person who wont really able to commit mistakes because these things are just normal for us to learn. If we do accept it then we would eventually learn from it and avoid those things again which will really mold us up to be a better person or trader later on depending which thing we are engage to. Trading without loss  do only happen on dreams and wont really be part of the reality.So the best thing to do is to minimize loss and learn from our past mistakes.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:24:00 PM

You can minimize risks of losses by building up positions when prices are flat at some obvious floor and one it starts rising protect you with stop losses. However, stop losses will also close winning positions in case of a momentary dip.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

I think it's impossible to trade without any losses, because no matter how good you are, and there are still situation come that you suffer a loss. Trading is not easy they still a risk.
Impossible to not face a failure in lifetime. First of all, we are humans and it is said that to err is human so we are destined to make mistake. In addition to this, if we will not screw up, we cannot learn important lessons of life.

I would like to support your idea of diversification in order to stay safe or avoid a huge loss. Now that we also have many trustworthy options for investment, we should try more than one.
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:17:09 AM

I think it's impossible to trade without any losses, because no matter how good you are, and there are still situation come that you suffer a loss. Trading is not easy they still a risk.
Impossible to not face a failure in lifetime. First of all, we are humans and it is said that to err is human so we are destined to make mistake. In addition to this, if we will not screw up, we cannot learn important lessons of life.

I would like to support your idea of diversification in order to stay safe or avoid a huge loss. Now that we also have many trustworthy options for investment, we should try more than one.
We cannot go near success if we cannot embrace losses, life is not always winning , you will hurt first for many time at different situations but that does not mean to give up, giving up should not be in our vocabulary, if you think you are not capable of doing trading and you are not really good at it after all of your efforts then, maybe it is not the path that you want to achieve so better to try something else. We are surrounded by much opportunities so if we think trading if not for us, think thrice.
Happydd

Activity: 630

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:37:56 AM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

Iagree
In the crypto field it is best not to use the margin
The division of capital is part of the scalping, part of the holding and part of the emergency and always activate the stop loss
How to do business without damage? I have not experienced in this. My ability to capture market information is not flexible. Sometimes it depends on luck. But I think in business without loss, he is too good to share the experience. Loss this time you will offset times.
sarjilcse

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:45:41 AM

Actually sorry to say this is much impossible things that trade without loss ! We all are getting loss but some little but and some much..so being a good trader you need to research whole coin market. my strategy is buy low price and hold it, when it's price gonna high then sell it.
Deathgamer

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:31:25 AM

On my own point of view I think that there is no guarantee that you can trade without losses because all token value is still volatile so we cant predict if it will rise or fall but if you will hold it  for a long term then there would be a big possibility that you will earn big without losses but it some tokens takes time to rise so you need to wait patiently if you want to earn big.
HalatSpry

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:32:36 AM

Very much impossible to trade without losses. Even automatic trade bots are programmed to sell should the price not go as planned. This means that the only way to trade at 100% gains each time is if someone is able to predict the future.
Dobrodav

Activity: 350

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:43:26 AM

it is an impossible mission. trading and investing are umpredictable job. You can not be always right. You can not control the market. So, sometimes you will lose your money. and that is very normal.  you have to accept that.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: