Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2435 times)
rodskee

Activity: 2380
Merit: 196

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:26:35 PM

i don't beleive and that's is impossible we should trading are have risk in term of investment even if the master or veteran trader's are have losses working in trading.
No one can exactly predict the of altcoins or cryptocurrency pump and dump movement in the coinmarketcap.

ene1980

Activity: 2002
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:38:01 PM

To trade without a loss is a simply procedure ,not to sell your coins at all and hold if the market goes down and when it comes to cryptocurrency market ,if you have invested in a good coin,then there is nothing to worry as you will be getting your profits by holding it till the market recovers and that is the solution to trade without any loss.
smith136

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 11:43:46 PM

Good thoughts, sometimes we can't blame traders for having losses if they need a cash immediately for emergency situations, whatever the reason is for converting your crypto investments into cash must not be think that the losses is a "loss" since you trade it for a reason. A normal crypto trader normally ignore dumps in prices because we all know that hodl is the key  Cheesy

cherryfer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:51:48 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice

Trading is depending upon the owner how to manage and hands on their business, trading has also risky it depends upon the technique of handling but no trading business without losses. Just adapt  your self if business you have to try just be patience and calm, so that the big profit will generate later on  in exchange of your eagerness to make a proper handling.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 02:01:23 AM

No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. And then from that mistake they build new strategy and new risk management. So continue to learn will make become experienced trader and expert to gain consistent profit.
i agree with you trading is so risky so if you are willing to take the risk then prepare your self for every circumstances will happen, at least in every mistakes you have done you are can be aware of what will be your strategy for the next time you want to trade,it is you can't learn if you will not be able to commit mistakes from your own.
syahdurindu

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 03:38:25 AM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.
yes, I agree with you there is no work that there is no loss, including in the trade which I think is impossible if it does not have the risk of loss, if you do not want to lose I suggest not trading because trading has great potential to suffer losses. Moreover, the price of unstable coins always fluctuate and make us worry about losing our money

Cryptophorus Columbus

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:39:13 PM

There is no way to trade without losses, of course, but if we are good traders, at the end of the day earnings will be bigger than losses.
No strategy can assure you 100% of winning, but - at least in forex - applying the right models you can achieve a 70%, may be 80% winning rate, that is more than enough to make good profits.
anonymous2020

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:54:28 PM

It is so impossible to trade without any single loss.  But the thing is we can compensate every loss thru average down. So do not trade the whole money 100%. Always trade in portion. One more thing do not trade using margin if you dont know how to manage it.

I was thinking margin is only available in forex trading or maybe because of my less knowledge.
Nobody is perfect. Thats slogan is similar for trading. Nobody can trade without any loss. Loss and profit are related each other.
Maybe as a new here trading is not that easy and maybe accept always that theirs a lost so that it won't hurt you too much.
Sueb PAs Abimanyu

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:32:49 PM

Position of profit or loss for me is dependent on accumulation of time. Eg for 1 week or 1 month of trading. If, still losing it means we need to analyze ourselves. Because losses is the other side of profits.
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:52:38 PM

It is normal if we sometimes experienced losing in trading. I am sure that most of us are aware that trading is not a simple job. We can avoid losses if we can improve our trading skills and our knowledge.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:38:17 PM

There's no way that you will always win in trading. Expect there will be more losses than wins, and you have to deal with that. Right now, it's possible that it will dump again due to the bad news that we are receiving from China, South Korea, Russia, India, France, and Germany about their crackdown on cryptocurrencies.

Newbies and inexperienced traders are easily being manipulated by the whales when the price dumps hard. As of today, Bitcoin plummets below $11k, but it's okay. Just only risk what you could afford to lose because there's no such thing is always winning in cryptocurrency trading due that it's highly speculative and unpredictable.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
akitha

Activity: 742

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:57:48 PM

It's very impossible. You cannot trade without losses. there is always a loss when you trade. The thing is you should put your trade to stop-loss if your exchanger does. But if no you should know what is the price you want.

S.Alam

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 04:58:22 PM

In fact, profit is just a matter of business. But through reading we earn more profit. for this we have to be knowledgeable about trading. And there will be capital like investment. But the current profit of bitcoin trading is very high due to the validity of digital currency in different countries day and night.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:00:55 PM

Any person who doing trading will be loose some portion of the money.but you should know the correct techniques to identify the up trend signal.
Ray3z

Activity: 188

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:05:48 PM

It is absolutely impossible to trade as a day-to-day trader without incurring set level of losses from time to time. Even bots that uses artificial intelligence don't even guarantee a 100 percent win trade all the time. The spirit and strategy is to always ensure that your wins are more than your losses cumulatively.

As long as you don't sell coins at a loss and if you hold them for a longer time then you turn those short-term losses to profit. But we should know which coins to hold for long and which need to sell and reduce losses. Because some coins are pumped by some groups and if you buy at a high price then you may not get back that level in near future so you need to study well about the coins you want to buy before investing.

How if we hold a coin and the price not recover for more than 1 year? Will we just wait again?
I think you are right if we dont sell in the lower price then we will not loss but compare with the recent price of course we are already loss.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:51:56 AM

trading without loss is really impossible to happen.losing is part of trading as with that we have learnt what to do properly so then losses will be lessen and the advantage of gaining is indeed..i have lost for how many times and most specially when i was just starting to explore the world of trading and it gave me more reason why i should be more observant and typical in every coin that im going to buy..and now im stable enough in terms of daytrading
rhodelmabanal

Activity: 1076
Merit: 103

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

It is impossible to happen that we couldn't lose  any coin in a trade sites. Because most of the time trading sites are legits because they need to charge you in a small amount.  So you need to contribute a small donation just to make your you have successfully trade well.  One thing to remember it could be a payback time when you automatically put in in your wallet because some time it will increase a half of a price that the trading site you have paid so you won't worry because it is only for your own sake.

Bittrac67all

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:07:40 PM

It's really bad idea.
The main reasons you should always use a losses are as follows:
Protection from huge losses should an unexpected catastrophic event occur.
Peace of mind from knowing your risk is defined.
Makes it possible to walk away from a trade.
Avoids the psychological pitfalls of being forced to decide, possibly under stressful market conditions, when to crystallize a loss.
Gusk

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:46:56 PM

it is very difficult to trade without losses, you need to keep a drawdown, it's hard especially psychologically, you have to approach cold-bloodedly to trading.

ajiejot

Activity: 392
Merit: 112

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:11:36 PM

You cant tell that, every trader has their losses. You can't trade without losses, sometimes you need to cut loss or to move on. Because in trading there is no 100% guarantee that you are always winning, you need sometimes to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: