Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:17:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to trade without losses  (Read 2435 times)
cryptoblue

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 05:47:40 AM

Well, you can't get profit every time, sometimes you have to suffer losses. But if you employ proper strategy then you would gain profit more and suffer losses only a few times.

│ │   │      │      ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━     IDA DIGITAL ASSET MANAGEMENT PTY, LTD     ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━      │      │   │ │
─────────      Digitize Real Assets On The Ida Platform, Join A Thriving Business Ecosystem      ─────────
││     WhitePaper     ││  │   Telegram   │   Twitter   │   Facebook   │   YouTube   │  │││     PRIVATE SALE is L I V E !     │││
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:27:43 AM

Well, you can't get profit every time, sometimes you have to suffer losses. But if you employ proper strategy then you would gain profit more and suffer losses only a few times.
Money management is really important, you cannot be right all the time but all you need is just to be right most of the time.
Since it's a long term activity, you have to seek for consistency so in the long run you will be profitable.
That's the way we should treat trading...

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Unsmart boy

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:32:24 AM

Trade without loss It is impossible. Because, to trade, it must be adhered to loss and profit. However, the extent of losses in trade may be reduced. That's why you have to be a skilled trader, have a good idea about trade.
Annapelova

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 06:38:06 AM

You can't trade without losses but you can minimize them by having a good capital and risk management strategy...
crypt0heaven

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 07:58:34 AM

The way to trade without losses is to never sell for a loss and be patient enough to wait until you are in plus again. This can really test your patience but it works. trust me.
jinx029

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 03:20:11 PM

Quite alright, business is about taking risks-sometimes you lose and sometimes,you gain. He who is afraid of taking risks; I mean taking the bull by the horn,will not make any head way. However, to avoid losses, you need to be abreast of what is happening in that particular business all the time,that being current, and devising all positive strategies to make more profit than encounter losses.
Arjunwildan21

Activity: 104

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:35:33 PM

Ngga mungkin kalobwrdagang tidak mengalami kerugian gan,, karena di jamann sekarang persaingan dagang sangat ketat kecurangan kecurangan dalam ber bisni semakin panas sehingga kalo berdagang  ga merugi itu mustahil..
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:54:12 AM

Capitalization is one of the fundamental issues that significantly affect the trader's survival in this field or not, as well as the ratios of profits received and losses incurred, which may be doubled due to the lack of wise management of capital, whether large or medium
As everyone knows that trading is a trade there is a possibility of profit and loss.
Deleting from the capital first is the reduction of risks, in addition to achieving the greatest gains and theoretically as a simple definition is the risk or the transaction by a percentage of capital in return for the biggest profit in the sense of starting from the background of I risked a small amount of money in order to make another profit.
This is to capitalize in a professional way, especially in a volatile market such as the digital currency market.
- It has nothing to do with the capital of the analysis, whatever its kind - technical - basic - digital because I will not only win a good capital appreciation and then enter my deals randomly on the belief that I will win and this is wrong,
- Stop loss and the best ratios as I always say is 4%. Returning to the previous point you will find that if your technical, technical and basic studies are good, you will find that the stop loss has been done and after the evaluation, which is better to be monthly for the deals you will find that 70 % Of transactions were often successful when we were studying a particular currency and for example setting a point of entry, especially on the basis of data available to you, the market will often follow your expectations and as a stop loss ratio,
There is, of course, a difference in capital inflow between small cap capital ($ 100- $ 2000), medium (2001- $ 15k) and large ($$$$$)
But what brings together all is that I do not put all the eggs in one basket, that is to leave any transaction with any capital even if my analysis indicates high rates that this currency will rise and I will stop the loss It would be good if you are a newbie and a small capital to take the amount Which started with a tax for learning, but a large adventure may blow the capital of my capital and divide my capital into three parts of the Scalping any quick deals with a stop loss less than 4 percent to keep the capital for as long as possible in which I try and implement all the strategies that I had previously learned and part of the storage in the short term from two to two months as I kept on W Emergency and surprises may occur and the need to strengthen the former My Position
For medium people, I recommend starting the distribution of capital on several platforms and working centrally on storage strategies with a stop loss rate of 6% to 10% and up to 15% which we will talk to in the next few days, God willing, but the deals of Scalping must be entered in high percentages of the part Which is allocated to it more than the past, especially after gaining experience + reduction of the stop loss so as not to lose a lot and in return I try to profit more than that to increase profit margin almost content and more important to provide part of the profits of another profitable project is mining.
As for the owners of the capital, the big money (people know the job ) and I do not think they need my humble advice
I think that to win 100% in trade is impossible, I think that we have to learn, must have the knowledge and skills to be able to trade successfully. You also need to be able to feel the market, I believe it is very important not everyone has. Look for information, technical analysis and make a plan for yourself when participating in any project, thus reducing the risk.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 02:55:37 PM

Loss is the big risk that you should face specially in trading aspect; to avoid the possibility to incurred the loss we should always think critical and make a wide range of critical thinking. In this aspect we can make a possible solutions in all possibilities that may happen.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

I never heard ever since that someone do trade without any losses. Even the experts one faced losses, so isn't that's not possible mate?
Or if there is I think never sell your coin below the amount value when you bought it in the exchange siute platform. Just input into your mind to sell it more than the price value you bought it.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

You can trade without losses if you think it briefly and very detailed as well; if you planned it well you can obtain a huge amount of chance that you can earn profit in the transaction and not loss.
monkeyking03

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:02:21 PM

To trade without losses you must know first the history of the coin you want to buy,in that way you will know when the best time to buy and the best time to sell  your coin.
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:09 PM

You can trade without losses if you think it briefly and very detailed as well; if you planned it well you can obtain a huge amount of chance that you can earn profit in the transaction and not loss.
This is not effective, you know why? because you can't predict what is the price movement of all coins in the market.
You can researched the development of coins and currently status but you can't predicted on it, so there's a big possibilities that you've lose amount in trading. But through some research on the roadmap and whitepaper maybe it can avoid you from that moment. So risky you don't know either profit or lose.

betetakjelas

Activity: 189

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:21:25 PM

trading without losing only you can do if you have great luck and knowledge, now many people do trading and they no one knows what will happen with their money a few years ahead then if they are not lucky they will lose a lot, my advice to reduce the risk of losing you have to choose a coin that is really potential
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Money management is really important, you cannot be right all the time but all you need is just to be right most of the time.
Since it's a long term activity, you have to seek for consistency so in the long run you will be profitable.
That's the way we should treat trading...

I definitely agree. But aside from money management,  it also requires emotional management. It is important because once we go to a situation that is uncontrollable, our emotions will be tested then. We might decide immediately without thinking to panic sell when price is very kow.
Trading is easy when you know to control yourself.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:01:57 PM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 12:26:35 AM by xandra

Can we trade with out loses? I don't think so mate even simple game you can simply lose.How much more in trading that we all know that it is too risky to,it is always like this do a research before you trade on something if it has a potential for you to get profit or not and one more thing always be ready to accept the outcomes and control your emotion.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
jojoe20

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:13:22 AM

No body can trade without losses, all trader has been lose but from their lose they learned more what the mistake. And then from that mistake they build new strategy and new risk management. So continue to learn will make become experienced trader and expert to gain consistent profit.

Yes, Unless you have a psychic ability or have a time machine then you will surely have a losing trade. There is no way that you can be right 100% a time.

Best thing to do is check all your trades in a month and check how many winning trades you have and how many losing trades you have. As long as your making money monthly then you can say that you are a profitable trader.
yeah that's right. there's no 100% winning in trading history even if you're an expert. it's such a gambling sometimes you win and the other day you can lose too.
Farvin2

Activity: 168
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:18 AM

I think a trader want to be successful in earning money must know how to loose first, and I think no body can trade without losses. Trading is unpredictable job and even if you have very good knowledge and experience about this.
pragna

Activity: 1582
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:36:03 PM

Trading without losses is totally impossible. In trading profit and loss is come by turns as sorrow and peace. But you may be careful when you trade  and if you highly assumes the market and have a vast knowledge about market you may loose small of your money.
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:50:44 PM

it is impossible to trading in altcoin without any loss , We are not god or Signal grouop nor , people guess the price only it will hit something like that.

if you are crypto investor you have to thibk that you are investing in a thing you may get higher returns or zero profit or you may lost all th funds

Before investing in any coin make sure you Do full reaearch on coin On all social media platforms and You must know when coin is pumping and when coin is dumping thats the trading. onece you understand and you will get profit after this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: