Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:56:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3129 times)
kenzawak

Activity: 658
Merit: 851

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:54:29 PM

Are you that cheap ?
Buy some now as it is still very cheap and stop crying .
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:57:40 PM

I suggest you invest in a coin CAPP . This is a great asset to long . Keep for long and you will be happy

Really? you mean Cappasity (CAPP) ? I just searched, surely I will do a research now , Thanks for the tip.  please check this forum again i will try to contact you. I think I can't send you pm.

Headachez

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:01:53 PM

I got in on Tron weeks ago and I've been watching it like a hawk. I think this is all pumped up by bots which are controlled by Tron and their Alibaba engineers. They are doing it as a coordinated marketing approach prior to the release of their new game and other upcoming big time news. With that being said... I really dont think its gonna stop. 50 cents isnt out of the question at all. It was 4 cents a few days ago. I went to sleep last night and it was 12 cents. I woke up this morning and its 20 cents. Tomorrow it could be 30 cents, then 40....  Why would it stop? I dont think you have missed out yet, but anything with bots is dangerous so set a stop-limit if you jump in.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:06:59 PM

I got in on Tron weeks ago and I've been watching it like a hawk. I think this is all pumped up by bots which are controlled by Tron and their Alibaba engineers. They are doing it as a coordinated marketing approach prior to the release of their new game and other upcoming big time news. With that being said... I really dont think its gonna stop. 50 cents isnt out of the question at all. It was 4 cents a few days ago. I went to sleep last night and it was 12 cents. I woke up this morning and its 20 cents. Tomorrow it could be 30 cents, then 40....  Why would it stop? I dont think you have missed out yet, but anything with bots is dangerous so set a stop-limit if you jump in.

That's something to be focused too. yeah It it too fast..I still can get some coins but not many. that's the case, I have few LBC , I would sell them next days and will buy TRX.. Then I will get at least small profit from this momentum ( artificial or whatever..)

LitleCryptic

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:12:30 PM

TRX go to the moon!
7th January - Game Release
14th January - Partner Announcement
And q1 alibaba Devs join team
Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:16:34 PM

Some believe that this is a promising coin and its growing popularity and capitalization will allow its owners to earn good money. I'm not sure about that, but maybe they're right.

harpazo777

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:19:06 PM

I discovered it at 4.5 cents Grin the train is not lost btw, it is just 20 cents, this coin will moon to hundreds of dollars, and probably even more, my goodness you didn't study at all?! This is a mega-project, there is Bitmain behind it, BTC China, the former chief representative in China of Ripple as CEO, China Equity group and so on Grin
Everybody that doesn't invest now, with so much potential, will regret for sure Grin
This is one of the biggest chances in our life.

No way in hell Tron will ever reach $100+. You do realize that the majority of coins that are worth hundreds of dollars have a max coin supply under 90 million, right?? Do the math! Effing noobs!
parekoy

Activity: 168

HEALTHCARE BEYOND BARRIERS

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:20:59 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

We missed Ripple's rise so I promised myself to watch over the coins that will soon rise like Ripple so I spotted Tron last week and I bought number of coins for a hundred bucks so now I think this Tron TRX train didn't left the station without me on board.
And now it's your turn.

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:29:03 PM

Some believe that this is a promising coin and its growing popularity and capitalization will allow its owners to earn good money. I'm not sure about that, but maybe they're right.

I think they're right because the graph and the market capital doesn't lie when it is listed on coinmarketcap.com as an Altcoin top lister and one of the rising currency this early year.
Tron is gonna leave soon that's why I invested last week to get on boar before it will skyrocket soon.

cryptomema

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:31:02 PM

Shit always happens,when it happens you will just regret it in your part its just a normal scenario we dont have the time to join all the hyped coins in the market.

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:32:23 PM

TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy

people who bought it early are happy now. persons who couldn't buy like me sad.. that is how it works..

You've probably just started to invest. It was a good experience for you. Do not look at the opportunities you lost or missed.
There is no benefit to you.

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:38:09 PM

TRX go to the moon!

That's awesome! A friend of mine bought worth 0.85 BTC for Tron TRX because he believed that this coin will reach the moon soon. Now Tron is matching near $1 and o possibly will hit the mark by the end of this month while experts predicted it will hit $50 to $100 by the end of the year. If this true then it's indeed the better investment than Bitcoin.

Krezz2017

Activity: 560
Merit: 128

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:39:54 PM

I watched, looked at this coin and for some reason did not buy it. Somehow it did not grow together. Now, perhaps, there will be a rollback. And what do you think? The coin was pummeled.

parekoy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 07:41:06 PM

Are you that cheap ?

Indeed, as of this writing Tron TRX is priced $0.19 so it is still cheap and you could get a lot of coins in just a hundred bucks if you're willing to ride this train and get on board before it will fly to the moon.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:46:54 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

We missed Ripple's rise so I promised myself to watch over the coins that will soon rise like Ripple so I spotted Tron last week and I bought number of coins for a hundred bucks so now I think this Tron TRX train didn't left the station without me on board.
And now it's your turn.

How did you observe this coin? I didn't even know it till last 3,2 days

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:48:15 PM

TRX go to the moon!

That's awesome! A friend of mine bought worth 0.85 BTC for Tron TRX because he believed that this coin will reach the moon soon. Now Tron is matching near $1 and o possibly will hit the mark by the end of this month while experts predicted it will hit $50 to $100 by the end of the year. If this true then it's indeed the better investment than Bitcoin.

100, I don't think so, then its market cap will exceed even BITCOIN. That's not possible.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:49:26 PM

TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy

people who bought it early are happy now. persons who couldn't buy like me sad.. that is how it works..

You've probably just started to invest. It was a good experience for you. Do not look at the opportunities you lost or missed.
There is no benefit to you.

Yeah correct, Can you advice me how to catch this type of hyped coins earlier ?

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:51:32 PM

Are you that cheap ?

All invested in XVG. I could have sold XVG and invest in TRX, I saw many people have done it. but I have faith in XVG too. Only thing is TRX rise too faster..

illm0528

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

I don't think you really missed the opportunities. Caz they have some good news to the public at Jan 6th. Some new partners and some tech breakthroughs.
samy_voc

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:53:42 PM

GO for some other coin instead of worrying about it. IN the Crypto world there is always next coin that is rising.

I also missed on Tron but i think I will look out for the other coins.

With this market going I believe Reddcoin and Sia coin are the only ones in under 10 cents now in top 100 check it out and let me know what you see.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: