Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:17:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3135 times)
noloco

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:54:07 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Don't check the prices too much or you will see the other 100 opportunities lost last month.

Try to look to the future and start looking for the other 100 opportunities for this month. Wink

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:55:45 PM

GO for some other coin instead of worrying about it. IN the Crypto world there is always next coin that is rising.

I also missed on Tron but i think I will look out for the other coins.

With this market going I believe Reddcoin and Sia coin are the only ones in under 10 cents now in top 100 check it out and let me know what you see.

Hi Samy voc, Thanks for your words, I bought SC and RDD many months ago and holding. Yeah RDD looks pretty good now. Smiley do you have any selling target for RDD. Hope SC will rise after upcoming hard fork...

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:57:21 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Don't check the prices too much or you will see the other 100 opportunities lost last month.

Try to look to the future and start looking for the other 100 opportunities for this month. Wink

yeah I will try to find out some other coin like that in future. must be vigilant..should be prepared with reserved BTC to catch the chance.

AMiRU

Activity: 89
Merit: 3

Meritocracy

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 11:27:48 PM

pls fix my heart guys
Just don't watch the charts of the coin after you've sold it. Tron already have a huge growth and it is very hard to predict todsys +150% pump. It is not a surprise that you've decided to grab your profit. If you it for like 19 sat per coin then you still have a good benefit.
TRX hits $0.41 in HitBTC just now, if you bought at $0.2, you've doubled your money; the train is choo chooing Cheesy
HitBTC have less then 1% of TRX volume so trying to sell it there is not the best idea (but still attractive). Anyway the price is going down on this exchange and right now it is around 0.34$
Wow I just realized how tiny the volume of TRX in HitBTC and there is a significant difference of price compared to other exchanges. So far I have no problem to sell my TRX but not sure about withdrawal though.

Pure SSD Shared Hosting with Litespeed + LSCache, optimized for Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal 8, Xenforo & Prestashop (https://awangan.com)
astonoid

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:51:57 PM

Take a look at STORM.

Not much mentioned about these, however the CEO of Bittrex is in the team. Should be listed on there soon.

Also still cheap. Take a look and DYOR.
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 11:56:20 PM

If you follow those who are good in picking ICO's you will have the idea that this token will make it big in the future, you can still buy TRX if you wanted to but the price is kinda high for now however, I believe there are more surprises in store for this token and price will continue to go up but the increase is not as high as before.
bitcoinbox

Activity: 675
Merit: 254

So far so good

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Last edit: January 06, 2018, 04:32:09 AM by bitcoinbox

TRX still has a huge potential to rise. You can buy TRX now but it is not going to be a quick profit.
You will have to wait for a few weeks/months before making a x5 or x10.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:01:51 AM

opportunity not only comes from a coin only. there are still a lot of coins going up ... stay on your own observations alone and find a consultant for your best crypto investment
karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:04:59 AM

opportunity not only comes from a coin only. there are still a lot of coins going up ... stay on your own observations alone and find a consultant for your best crypto investment

This coin may also be growing. But not soon. It seems to me that now there will be a big correction of this coin after which the owl growth. There are still many opportunities to earn on altcoins.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:19:27 AM

Main problem is TIME... you need too much time to know everything and every good project.. there are so much!
I think the best way is to read more discussions as possibile and take 1-2 hours a day to read more the many coins and actual projects that seem promising
Zendalet

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

Take a look at STORM.

Not much mentioned about these, however the CEO of Bittrex is in the team. Should be listed on there soon.

Also still cheap. Take a look and DYOR.

You say cheap, but it has already gone up 7 times since listing on coinmarketcap and Storm's market cap is now $354 million. Tron is $13 billion which 37 times bigger still, but you have to figure out if Storm has the same potential as Tron.

I read Fiverr which was launched in 2010 has a valuation of about $400 million. Storm has yet to start and already has a $354 million market cap. Isn't it a bit ridiculous?
shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:48:56 AM

Do research about coins, and select like five you really like. Focus on those five coins, and invest in them. Also, reading about different coins and news related to them is essential to finding good products.

yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 12:52:12 AM

You don't beat yourself over spilled milk because there would be many more milk to come... That's what I tell myself in crypto.

Beat yourself over missing out then you would fall depressed and lose focus on better deals ahead.

vnck25

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:53:21 AM

I actually talk about TRX and its potential to rise in my Youtube channel, and I believe many who followed my channel got some of those tokens. I got TRX way back when it was 24-30 satoshi range in liqui.io. I am a pretty happy man!
That being said, I think you should still have a chance to get on board TRX! All the best!
nambunamba

Activity: 378

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:59:06 AM

spend your time looking the narjet and any news about coin. im feel so lucky im invest on tron when tron value still 0.08. just in one night i got 100% . this is real there is a lot hidden gold such as tron. another coin that is increasing so sunddenly is oyster pearl. glad i safe my coin. wish you luck and dont stop to learn.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Bukx

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:59:36 AM

Give yourself 3-4hrs everyday to do some research with the upcoming ICOs and altcoins,i am doing that so far i dont missed any opportunity,follow them and do some deep resaerch about their backgrounds.

You give a good suggestion. Research is always needed when we want to involve in any ico project.  Without a research, we will most do a blind action which will be ending in loss.
yomarve

Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 01:06:46 AM

Gems are mostly hidden in plain sights. Just as you have been asked to do.... Research and research coins on exchange trading low.. ICOs... You would see some fantastic opportunities.

elwiswoodie

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:09:19 AM

I just noticed it when the price exploded
very unfortunate miss event like this
congratulations for those who buy TRX when it is cheap
lorapalmer

Activity: 364

https://bvo.trybravo.com/

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:48:42 AM

so many opportunities are missing to buy something on the rise. the TRX is not the only one, unfortunately. but life does not end there, there will still be a lot of standing coins. good luck to us all

linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:52:13 AM

Although the price of TRON continues to rise, as far as I know, this token is Chinese, but Chinese people are very resistant to this token.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: