Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:40:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3133 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:13:44 PM

I sold Tronix for 0.038$ - I'm a looser baby so why don't you kill me Cry

Cos we are not criminals.. leave it and go for other upcoming coin.. Grin

guesswhat

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:14:24 PM

I also missed the opportunity man, there is someone on telegram who said this TRX coin will become high so hard but I ignore it because I think it's fake and only shit information. But now it's really sucks to know it's a real information, lesson learned though.

Its fluctuation was hard to catch up with. Can you imagine that it became $0.2+ within days from almost zero. And the supply was very high for it, not in millions, it was in bllions of circulating supply. I don't know folks.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 06:15:34 PM

I also missed the opportunity man, there is someone on telegram who said this TRX coin will become high so hard but I ignore it because I think it's fake and only shit information. But now it's really sucks to know it's a real information, lesson learned though.

I think this is something we can't avoid. it happens. we can't catch each and every profitable coin. Lets move ahead will try to catch some other coin which we can make profit like TRX in future.. Cool Cool

zutigenij1000

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

TRX is 15 cents, it is time ro buy, I think by the  end of the year, coin will be 1 dollar worth, just have faith Smiley

boyjackyou

Activity: 301
Merit: 11

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:34:51 PM

Its not the end of the cryptoworld theres a lot more coins that can give you what tron can give,theres a lot of them you just need to take sometime searching.

JohnnyCash$

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:39:06 PM

This stupid trend of buying worthless coins that have over 100billion in coins is going stop hard and many people who did not do their research will lose their shirt from their back.

And I'm not talking about just Tron.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:04:59 PM

TRX is 15 cents, it is time ro buy, I think by the  end of the year, coin will be 1 dollar worth, just have faith Smiley

MAY BE. I have a mixed feeling about this coin. rose too fast, no one seen such velocity in crypto market like this before. and on the other hand big names can be seen joining the project. i dont know...This is complicated..

BogdanGFTP

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:06:26 PM

Buy ETH. It will growth 10x for this two month
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:28:31 AM

Its not the end of the cryptoworld theres a lot more coins that can give you what tron can give,theres a lot of them you just need to take sometime searching.

Hell ya, Agree, must search in depth. keep some good amount of money then find good fish like this. yeah we shouldn't worry about over split milk now.

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:54 AM

Buy ETH. It will growth 10x for this two month

ETH is now too far away from us dude, it costs high. cannot afford, Thanks anyway for the suggestion

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:37:28 AM

This stupid trend of buying worthless coins that have over 100billion in coins is going stop hard and many people who did not do their research will lose their shirt from their back.

Well, Tron's sudden rise surprised me either. that's why i am still hesitating to invest in it, but at the same time some big names joining with them it leads me to think again. I don't know , this is complicated, getting in to the train or not.. undecidable.  Cheesy

ArIMy11

Activity: 519
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:49:38 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Trx. I remember my story. I wan to buy this kind of coin a few days ago. I will use my eth to buy this. My eth is still in ether delta so i want to transfer it to my mew. When I am trying to withdraw it, ether delta does not processes it. I wonder why and what is the problem with etherdelta. With that, i cannot transfer so I will not be able to buy some trx. That hurts men. I kept trying but it does not work. Until trx increase and increase. I missed the opportunity also. I am calculating my profit if I made it. It is almost 1K USD.

Then i checked my hitbtc yesterday, i wonder there are some trx in there.

███    TWITTER     MOCKTAIL     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC        SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:15:01 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Trx. I remember my story. I wan to buy this kind of coin a few days ago. I will use my eth to buy this. My eth is still in ether delta so i want to transfer it to my mew. When I am trying to withdraw it, ether delta does not processes it. I wonder why and what is the problem with etherdelta. With that, i cannot transfer so I will not be able to buy some trx. That hurts men. I kept trying but it does not work. Until trx increase and increase. I missed the opportunity also. I am calculating my profit if I made it. It is almost 1K USD.

Then i checked my hitbtc yesterday, i wonder there are some trx in there.

Luckily, somehow now you got some TRX. Hope it will rise again make profit for you. Cheers..!

iterra

Activity: 50

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:19:21 AM

Still not too late IMO, further announcement to come and ties with major players.  Would think there is still scope for Tron to move forward in the charts.

ARCBLOCK ┃PRIVATE SALE OPEN ON 12TH -28 JANUARY┃ARCBLOCK  (https://www.arcblock.io/)
TELEGRAM ▬▬▬▬  (https://t.me/ArcBlock)PUBLIC SALE: FEB. 3 TO FEB. 18 (https://www.arcblock.io/) ▬▬▬▬ BITCOINTALK (http://)
Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/arcblock.io/)┃Twitter (https://twitter.com/ArcBlock_io)┃Reddit (https://www.reddit.com/r/arcblock/)┃Linkedin (https://www.linkedin.com/company/18355951/)┃Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/arcblock/)┃Github (https://github.com/arcblock)
Kevin Little

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:20:36 AM

Yes, I agree that TRX has the potential for further growth.
I am holding it.

Are you trading or looking for a long term hold?
I believe TRX still have potential to rise even higher with more and more collaborations being announced by the founder.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:24:34 AM

100%

Tron is a crap coin with an unbelievable supply.

Don't fret missing out on this one and don't be tempted to buy in on dips.

Be thankful you didn't get involved and look for a better project

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:31:21 AM

100%

Tron is a crap coin with an unbelievable supply.

Don't fret missing out on this one and don't be tempted to buy in on dips.

Be thankful you didn't get involved and look for a better project

What do you think about big names that join hands with them? such as ali baba etc... ?

Jamesbob16

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:39:51 AM

I don't think that you missed the train already, mate . Because still you have a chance to earn double amount with TRX. It's not like one pumping coin. It will hit 0.40, 0.60 and even  1$ very soon. TRON is one of the coins in top 10 in Coinmarketcap. So, still you can buy , mate.
emmmmm

Activity: 210

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

Don't worry, there are still plenty of opportunities for cryptocurrency markets, and there are plenty of other tokens that will rise if you miss a TRON.

nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:40:45 AM

Too many FUD around TRX. After their white paper was published, some claims it was just copied from another white paper and it does not contain anything that would give investors assurance that project is profitable and will push through. But then again, it may just be FUD and they just want to bring down the price so whales can buy TRX at discounted price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: