Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 03:39:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3137 times)
chitsro

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:53:46 PM

Hi guys,

i bought 2000 TRON at 0.2, the FUD around it is incredible, don't know what to do

1. sell now and cut the loses , only lose 100 % instead of 400
2. hold and hope for the best
3. buy some more, at least another 1-2k, it will rise to 1 $

Looking your opinion on this.
jekyde

Activity: 252
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:00:01 PM

I dont understand why people sad when the miss the train. There is always train. Wait its time only and  woof wooofff go to your destination. Just wait man.
Indiladhar

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:01:48 PM

I grabbed 3000 or so Tron at 0.08, saw a sharp increase and bought another 2000 at .15 or so. Another jump to its height and then watched it fall back down to .15/.16, where I traded in some litecoin and bought a sizeable amount.

I’m waiting for it to hit at least $1, ideally my goal would be $3 before I sold. I’m holding as long as it takes!
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:07:01 PM

It's a pity you missed the opportunity just like myself. If you want to know about upcoming project or ICO that will moon then you got to be more active in exchange troll boxes and here in the forum. You will not lack information that will make you rich.
k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:20:51 PM

TRX go to the moon!
7th January - Game Release
14th January - Partner Announcement
And q1 alibaba Devs join team

That's awesome! A friend of mine bought worth 0.85 BTC for Tron TRX because he believed that this coin will reach the moon soon. Now Tron is matching near $1 and o possibly will hit the mark by the end of this month while experts predicted it will hit $50 to $100 by the end of the year. If this true then it's indeed the better investment than Bitcoin.
I would be very happy with 100$ price but the thing is that total supply is too huge 100 billions coins Sad  I think more likely we will see the Tron price between 1-3$ by the end of this year.
Maluscoviski

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:23:08 PM

YOU LOST THE OPPORTUNITY OF A GOOD INVESTMENT, NOW AND TAKE A TIME TO CHECK THE ALTICOINS, ICOS AND NEWS IN COINS TO DO NOT LOSE SOME GOLD OPPORTUNITIES

anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:10:37 PM

I bought a some coins and continue to hold. I think in the long term it will be profitable. Although I cannot know for sure.

hope it will. i heard they going to introduce ICO flatform of neo as well. Good for you. good luck with TRX..

Sandrolanchava

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:11:02 PM

https://www.ccn.com/trons-whitepaper-appears-plagiarize-filecoin-ifps/

What does this supposed to mean?
I think there is too much confusion going on about this coin and eventually, losing trust of people will lead to sinking of this coin.
first Big chunks of coin got sold at a peak time,
than they said there will be major partner announcements and we don't her anything.
now this news broke out.

any ideas?
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 09:14:56 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards

Please let us know what is it  when you launch it..  Smiley

i am building a borderless infrastructure currency, i am not ready yet

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:14:11 AM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

well i am soon creating for all those that missed tron a new opportunity

regards

Please let us know what is it  when you launch it..  Smiley

i am building a borderless infrastructure currency, i am not ready yet

Can you try to explain this a bit more? PM if you prefer..
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:18:47 AM

Not a missed opportunity at all. There is still a lot of growth to come. Tron is a solid project with a solid team behind it. I personally am looking forward to a lot of big things coming up for TRX in 2018. In addition to TRX, a new project, WePower is looking to be equally as disruptive this year.
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:27:12 AM

Y'all be carefully with this one. A lot of plagiarism accusations against them.  To make it worst they made a quick whitepaper. It was too short a time frame to have come up with a new whitepaper. When they were called out for the plagiarism accusations, they deleted their whitepaper and made a new one within the shortest time frame.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 04:22:36 AM

Y'all be carefully with this one. A lot of plagiarism accusations against them.  To make it worst they made a quick whitepaper. It was too short a time frame to have come up with a new whitepaper. When they were called out for the plagiarism accusations, they deleted their whitepaper and made a new one within the shortest time frame.

plagiarism?

so what?

they can still build their idea, if they can.

bitmattrix88

Activity: 504

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 06:18:54 AM

I think this is the best time to buy TRX. Starting this year, TRX and XVG Cash started to climb. But today the price of TRX has dropped as Ethereum prices jumped. This is the best opportunity at this price ($ 0.11) for this TRX. Most of the view that $ 1 is due to arrive at the end of March. News has been published.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
sammrheza

Activity: 448
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 06:22:13 AM

well this coin price is going spiral down after hitting 2000 , but I think 800 sats is the dip for now ..

or it can be lower again in few days ....
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:01:21 AM

I bought some TRX based on lots of Hype created on this coin now price is stable based on my research market will take off because i have seen the news stating "Sibling social media company Peiwo APP has received the National High-tech Enterprise qualification from the Chinese government, giving the app highly-coveted public recognition"
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

The fall of this currency, indeed, looks very sad. Many of my acquaintances hoped to sell the coins but to do it a bit time later. Now they are with nothing. I don’t believe that this currency will be recovered.
yunuzov

Activity: 464
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:58:42 AM

It’s seems you haven’t missed much. It’s true tron increased a lot but then it fell sharply. Now it’s struggling between high sell walls. It’s just like someone trying to keeep it in certain level for now. No matter what’s it’s a great time to buy tron right now.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:03:20 AM

Dont be sad. If you still in your sad then you will loss more chance in the other opportunity.
There are so many chance out ther that you can try and gain like tron. So try the best.
duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:55 AM

Opportunity is over, do not regret it. Look at the future and look forward to new opportunities. Get experience and start researching.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: