Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 04:32:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tron (TRX) I missed the opportunity.. sad...  (Read 3136 times)
anushkasachith888 (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:11 AM

I suggest you invest in a coin CAPP . This is a great asset to long . Keep for long and you will be happy

Market cap doesn't indicate coinmarketcap. why is that? I will look around about this coin. Thanks mate..

rcoins0720

Activity: 253
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:57:29 AM

there will be a groups in facebook that have a community for the people to guide and give the information and news about what and when is the best coin to invest. I do usually go and scrolling them and  do my own research after that I will monitor the coins in a hour chart what would be its position and behaviour and after that I will buy in the lowest price and wait until it reaches the peak price and then sell . just like trading
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:38 AM

there will be a groups in facebook that have a community for the people to guide and give the information and news about what and when is the best coin to invest. I do usually go and scrolling them and  do my own research after that I will monitor the coins in a hour chart what would be its position and behaviour and after that I will buy in the lowest price and wait until it reaches the peak price and then sell . just like trading

Thats great, I must visit them frequently too. I think that's what I didn't do,
However now TRON is not jumping up any more. holders waiting and waiting but no move.. Grin

k-west

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:13:08 PM

Now you have good opportunity to buy this coin cheap and may be in a few days even more cheaper.So dont be sad and use this chance to fill your bags full of this great coin.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:16:22 PM

Cryptocurrency market is multi-billion Dollar market. If you miss an opportunity on one crypto, you can bet that there is another crypto somewhere gearing up to move up in price. You need to be clear minded and pro-active get emotional about loss opportunity will rob you of another staring you in the face!
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:37:26 PM

Now you have good opportunity to buy this coin cheap and may be in a few days even more cheaper.So dont be sad and use this chance to fill your bags full of this great coin.

Yeah price getting down and happer sellers turn in to panic sellers now. See how things change.. lol.  Grin

anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:39:58 PM

Cryptocurrency market is multi-billion Dollar market. If you miss an opportunity on one crypto, you can bet that there is another crypto somewhere gearing up to move up in price. You need to be clear minded and pro-active get emotional about loss opportunity will rob you of another staring you in the face!

Yeah Now now I understood it well. We shouldn't worry about something missed in Crypto market. Because another  opportunity is creating for us somewhere in the market for sure.

Xie89

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:41:03 PM

https://medium.com/@Tronfoundation/tron-weekly-report-01-06-01-12-english-version-3705e4992378
hoticotk

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:57:53 PM

it's time to collect more now
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:06:42 PM
Last edit: January 15, 2018, 10:38:15 PM by ivanst776

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys
As of now there's a lot of pump and dump on the TRX, this will now stop until the final stage of the new that JUSTIN is building in the society there's a lot of upcoming project of this token and you just need to set a buy wall if you missed the first dip well you missed again one the 500 sats each. I was one of the lucky buyers who really turned that lucky to dumbness! I bought TRX before new year at 270 sats and set a sold wall at 320 and buy back at 240 but suddenly it didn't happen, YES, i sold my token at 320 and got a profit but the price never went down and actually rise up too high, now I did set my buy wall at 500 each and hoping this will go to the moon once again once Justin settle all he wants for this month.
dragonballz999

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:06 PM

whats the verdict on this coin. Is it finished in terms of profitability or future increase, or is there more to this coin. It seems to have little value now as many people have sold most of there coins. i really dont wanna be the last person holding this.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:10:41 PM

We have no choice but to hold if TRX price keeps dipping. It gives us room of opportunity to buy TRX at lower prices. My goal is to hold TRX for long-term, so I don't mind if it's going to fall apart.

I bought it at $0.17 per TRX and now down to $0.084. Yes, it's a loss (but just temporarily). The big rain will come anytime in months or even years to come. Fortunately, my mom and best friend bought TRX at $0.11.

If I have additional funds coming in, I would have bought more TRX to my arsenal.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
bitcahunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 13

CIBUS FOOD Ecosystem

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 07:20:56 PM

I made that is the same way. We can make mistakes sometimes. But you could hodl now. I think it is the best choise.
anushkasachith888 (OP)

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:39:32 PM

We have no choice but to hold if TRX price keeps dipping. It gives us room of opportunity to buy TRX at lower prices. My goal is to hold TRX for long-term, so I don't mind if it's going to fall apart.

I bought it at $0.17 per TRX and now down to $0.084. Yes, it's a loss (but just temporarily). The big rain will come anytime in months or even years to come. Fortunately, my mom and best friend bought TRX at $0.11.

If I have additional funds coming in, I would have bought more TRX to my arsenal.

Yeah hope it will rise. many of my friends have bought TRX and holding. Loveliest thing of your response is your mom also bought TRX. It is great to hear even previous generation is in to Crypto.  Smiley

malaailama

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:53:11 PM

How much money should I invest in TRX right now?
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

TRX rises unbelievably, What a golden opportunity I missed? damn .. Why I missed it? I didn't see any discussion about TRX before, Otherwise I could have invested in it earlier when it is cheap. now it is $.15. My bad... Cry Cry
Can you please senior experienced guys tell me how to avoid this type of golden opportunity at least next time? I didn't see anyone talking about this coin on Twitter or facebook until 3,4 days before, shit..  pls fix my heart guys

Dont be sad. If you still in your sad then you will loss more chance in the other opportunity.
There are so many chance out ther that you can try and gain like tron. So try the best.
Yeah, there shouldn't be any regrets with not investing in Tron. The coin is getting a lower value so you could purchase it now if you wanted to.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
ceyceyki

Activity: 126

Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:06:38 PM

Many people bought tron at 2000 satoshi levels. And they are waiting for tron o go back those levels. It is very hard. I dont believe that in a short time tron can do that. Because of Justin who is the owner is this coin Tron investors can cry. They need very good news to pump it again.

Hoho29

Activity: 145

HalommmmE is my LOVE

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:20:11 PM

Tron TRX is coming down to 200 or 400 sat , i am waiting for that price to enter the race i think it is fair because of big market cap almost 100 B .

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
nigeInvest

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:34:11 PM

Tron TRX is coming down to 200 or 400 sat , i am waiting for that price to enter the race i think it is fair because of big market cap almost 100 B .

This is a very low price, which will frighten many investors. It seems to me that very soon this coin will start to grow again. Bad news has already ended, now it's time for growth.

gumgumok

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:40:19 PM

i dont think it will grow again easily to 0.4$.
there should be big amount of burn to give faith back to investors.
no reason yet for them to buy more trons now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: