Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 08:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
jawitech

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:37:10 AM

so is this the paycoin that is with paybase or is that the gaw paycoin

The paycoin connected to paybase (GAW) is XPY. PYC is the original paycoin and has no connections to paybase or gaw.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnywalker

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 15, 2015, 11:35:55 AM

Paycoin has been added to Comkort exchange!

Three markets are live PYC <-> BTC, LTC, DOGE.

Best buy prices:
0.00000798 BTC per 1 PYC - BTC market
0.00111137 LTC per 1 PYC - LTC market
15.8321098 DOGE per 1 PYC - DOGE market

Happy & Profitable Trading!

haveing trouble with withdrawals of paycoin from comkort exchange i did four withdrawals to zenportal about two hours ago and has not been seen on my portal site.Anyone else haveing trouble like this with paycoin there btc works fine

There are 2 paycoins. The one from Gaw is XPY, this one is PYC (the old, original paycoin). Even if they have the same name, they are 2 totally different coins and you can't transfer PYC to Zen's XPY wallet. Sorry man...

no problem thanks.But why do they still only let you withdraw 0.2 at a time they like their fee or what

Comkort always validate withdraw address. If wallet validate address, service will withdraw coins.

Neo501

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2015, 07:49:22 PM

Hello everyone,

last week we added Paycoin to our betting website Bitwin.co. We also registered a new domain for Paycoin. http://www.Paycoinbet.co

What is Paycoinbet.co?
It is a fair and transparent betting website. No account is needed. There is no bookmaker. User bet against each other on sports and other events. We will add a lot more bets tomorrow. Bet with Paycoin, Bitcoin, Blackcoin, Dogecoin, Litecoin, Megacoin, Syscoin, Reddcoin, Monacoin and Whitecoin.

**IMPORTANT:
DO NOT SEND ANY COINS FROM AN EXCHANGE OR WEB WALLET!!!!! Ony from your PC, MAC or Linux Wallet. The earnings or winnings from the bet will be sent to the "from" Address.**

Join us today. I hope you like it. Was a lot of work for me
http://www.Paycoinbet.co
Spratan

Activity: 689
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:21:48 AM

Josh Garza emailed me back and I am trying my best to discuss options.

Sadly, we lost the little leverage I thought we had. 

I received a letter from the US trademark office denying my protest for Garza's PayCoin trademark stating that "first use" or "prior art" does not apply to trademarks.

So it appears Garza was right when he said the trademark was gonna be his.  Well, he said it was already his.  lol

At any rate, I also spoke with an expert at the trademark office as well and she told me exactly the same thing.

Prior art applies ONLY to patents, NOT trademarks so we have no case as far as the trademark office system is concerned.

At this point we can only hope for some goodwill from Mr. Garza.

Don't dump your coins out of desperation - if I cannot work out a buyout deal then we will relaunch and I will put together a dev team to relaunch a better coin, with more features and less dilution so everyone should be able to come out ahead, holding a Better coins worth more than what they had prior to Garza launching XPY, with the exception of the coin name, of course, which did nothing for the coin until Garza took his public.

If we don't have a case then anything devs do on this coin to fight Garza could result in a lawsuit when Garxa actually gets the trademark.  I would rather solve this the easy way if possible. 

I hit Garza hard and fast initially, and frankly, I was an asshole cause I thought we had a clear cut case of prior art. 

If anyone wants to file another protest with the trademark office to verify that what I am saying is true then please feel free to do so - it only takes about 10 minutes and you'll get a denial letter in a week.

Mr garza is speaking to me so that's a good sign.  I am hopeful something will be worked out, at least help the PYC community with developing and relaunching a revised [and improved] PYC replacement.

Best regards...

I am very very thankful for your work and lead but I think you are missing the point for once : Garza could be technically right on one element, but the overall operation "seems" to be a scam : A SEC investigation is even underway : https://coinfire.cf/2015/01/19/sec-investigation-of-gaw-miners-underway/

This PYC community of integrity is the first victim of the Paycoin 2 copycat and dont' want to collude with them by any means.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2015, 06:26:44 PM

In all fairness, the very respectable, Erik Voorhees, was also investigated by the SEC and settled for $50k.

He (Erik) didn't commit any crimes, he simply didn't file the right paperwork and pay the fees to the real scammers, the govt.  With cryptos it's all new territory so it's hard to say at this point if Garza just made a simple error like Voorhees or if he is indeed a scammer. 

I hope he's not a scammer simply cause it would be a massive scam which crypto simply has had too many of.
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 02, 2015, 02:00:00 AM

Help this coin has dropped 40%.
Just as well i steered well clear from it!

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
coinregulator

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 11:24:43 AM

minting is a great feature that comes from peercoin to paycoin. that should be kept in any fork.
acenk

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 02:20:37 PM

i cant acces the site...?
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
February 14, 2015, 09:53:08 PM

i cant acces the site...?

Perhaps its because this coin was a SCAM from day #1?

Ive warned so many people here about this coin, yet no one seems to have taken heed, i hope not too many people have been burnt by it.

bitbets

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 03:22:42 AM

I received a letter from the US trademark office denying my protest for Garza's PayCoin trademark stating that "first use" or "prior art" does not apply to trademarks.

So it appears Garza was right when he said the trademark was gonna be his.  Well, he said it was already his.  lol

At any rate, I also spoke with an expert at the trademark office as well and she told me exactly the same thing.

Prior art applies ONLY to patents, NOT trademarks so we have no case as far as the trademark office system is concerned.

Don't dump your coins out of desperation - if I cannot work out a buyout deal then we will relaunch and I will put together a dev team to relaunch a better coin, with more features and less dilution so everyone should be able to come out ahead, holding a Better coins worth more than what they had prior to Garza launching XPY, with the exception of the coin name, of course, which did nothing for the coin until Garza took his public.

If we don't have a case then anything devs do on this coin to fight Garza could result in a lawsuit when Garxa actually gets the trademark.  I would rather solve this the easy way if possible.  

I hit Garza hard and fast initially, and frankly, I was an asshole cause I thought we had a clear cut case of prior art.  

If anyone wants to file another protest with the trademark office to verify that what I am saying is true then please feel free to do so - it only takes about 10 minutes and you'll get a denial letter in a week.

Mr garza is speaking to me so that's a good sign.  I am hopeful something will be worked out, at least help the PYC community with developing and relaunching a revised [and improved] PYC replacement.

Best regards...

Where is the dev for pyc paycoin? I didnt know that a person owned any of the crypto coins completely, so I don't know how one person can go and get a trademark for the name of a cryptocoin when they do not own it. even devs may be replaceable, and once they release the coin to the rest of the world, they don't really seem to own it anymore. I don't know if the guy can get a trademark for that. maybe if he was king or ruler or president, but not a common man owning the trademark to a currency name. (does anyone have the trademark to the word 'bitcoin' ? ). and if there was these kinds of issues right from the beginning bitcoin would have been doomed

By the way, has anyone thought about starting a new thread, and make it self-moderated, and don't allow any discussion of this copycat paycoin into the new thread(but maybe start a separate thread for that specific purpose, that way keeping the main thread clean). Also, the title of this thread is about a hard fork coming soon, not the best advertising for a coin, so why not start a new main thread and lock this one?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk |  Twitter |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
SteinGalen

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 06:46:15 PM

Is this coin dead, or what's the status?
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 05, 2015, 11:38:20 PM

Is this coin dead, or what's the status?

ITS A

SCAM

BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
March 07, 2015, 01:38:20 PM

PYC is not scam
scam is XPY <<< see they even stole our name

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
Blackross

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 02:13:36 AM

ok im a little lost went to solo mine paycoin

"message": "Paycoin is currently on a pure POS state"

is all i get from minerd

ok im a little lost went to solo mine paycoin

"message": "Paycoin is currently on a pure POS state"

* About to connect() to 192.168.1.10 port 9289 (#0)
*   Trying 192.168.1.10...
* TCP_NODELAY set
* connected
* Connected to 192.168.1.10 (192.168.1.10) port 9289 (#0)
* Server auth using Basic with user 'blackross'
> POST / HTTP/1.1
Authorization: Basic YmxhY2tyb3NzLXBheTpibG93bWU=
Host: 192.168.1.10:9289
Accept-Encoding: deflate, gzip
Content-Type: application/json
Content-Length: 126
User-Agent: cpuminer/2.4.1
X-Mining-Extensions: midstate

* The requested URL returned error: 403
* Closing connection #0
[2015-03-08 03:11:09] HTTP request failed: The requested URL returned error: 403
[2015-03-08 03:11:09] json_rpc_call failed, retry after 30 seconds
nzminer
Legendary

View Profile
March 08, 2015, 10:20:11 AM

PYC is not scam
scam is XPY <<< see they even stole our name

So you are saying this is not you?
http://www.paycoin.com/
I did not know there were "two" paycoins! lol

cryyptc

Activity: 98

#BITCOIN4LIFE

View Profile
March 18, 2015, 03:17:17 PM

So it appears Garza was right when he said the trademark was gonna be his.  Well, he said it was already his.  lol

If we don't have a case then anything devs do on this coin to fight Garza could result in a lawsuit when Garxa actually gets the trademark.  I would rather solve this the easy way if possible.  

Mr garza is speaking to me so that's a good sign.  I am hopeful something will be worked out, at least help the PYC community with developing and relaunching a revised [and improved] PYC replacement.

Best regards...

Where is the dev for pyc paycoin? I didnt know that a person owned any of the crypto coins completely, so I don't know how one person can go and get a trademark for the name of a cryptocoin when they do not own it. even devs may be replaceable, and once they release the coin to the rest of the world, they don't really seem to own it anymore. I don't know if the guy can get a trademark for that. maybe if he was king or ruler or president, but not a common man owning the trademark to a currency name. (does anyone have the trademark to the word 'bitcoin' ? ). and if there was these kinds of issues right from the beginning bitcoin would have been doomed

By the way, has anyone thought about starting a new thread, and make it self-moderated, and don't allow any discussion of this copycat paycoin into the new thread(but maybe start a separate thread for that specific purpose, that way keeping the main thread clean). Also, the title of this thread is about a hard fork coming soon, not the best advertising for a coin, so why not start a new main thread and lock this one?

\\~basically we have a deal worked out with Josh Garza since he swiftly lifted the name "paycoin" without properly checking out with us he agreed to pay(lol) a certain amount of the new paycoins equating to about 100BTC ..problem is he only delivered 25% of said amount, and his coin has been dropping in price...so now it's back to the drawing board for team pyc,,,meh Undecided  zzz
SteinGalen

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 09:18:34 AM

Rimbit Co Ltd, the company behind Rimbit, is running a successful crowdfunding campaign ($130,020 raised) at Indiegogo: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/next-evolution-in-digital-currency. They are currently offering a buyout opportunity to holders of dead/dying coins.

Because you believe in the crypto currency idea, you – at some stage – had faith in Paycoin. They hope that by exchanging your dead coin for Rimbit, your faith will also move over to Rimbit. Users are the most valuable asset to any crypto currency and its community, and it would be a shame if you were to lose interest in the crypto currency idea because of a poorly developed coin, when there are viable alternatives like Rimbit.

You should get in touch with them by posting at their forum: http://rimbitforum.com/forum/47-altcoin-buyout/
Alisher

Activity: 50

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:53:43 AM

I wonder how long people will believe in this scam.
However sheep sheared every year and they once again become overgrown with hair.  Grin
If a person has a brain he would never buy a coin to have tagged ** or * on the site http://coinmarketcap.com/
TheCANNplaN

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:34:21 PM

how do I get my first coin ever sent to this address PPWYD1qcnMqTyqpzCgqiowM6farRH52s3Y I want to get started in the trading but I cant seem to get started anything helps just need 1 coin to get started please share and send me 1 coin I know they don't cost much and would Pray for a start
PPWYD1qcnMqTyqpzCgqiowM6farRH52s3Y
Telescopium

Activity: 242

Diamond good coin

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:52:47 PM

how do I get my first coin ever sent to this address PPWYD1qcnMqTyqpzCgqiowM6farRH52s3Y I want to get started in the trading but I cant seem to get started anything helps just need 1 coin to get started please share and send me 1 coin I know they don't cost much and would Pray for a start
PPWYD1qcnMqTyqpzCgqiowM6farRH52s3Y

Soon the price will fall to one cent and then you will have a whole bag of garbage paycoin.  Cheesy
But where you can find hamsters who will buy it?  Roll Eyes

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: