Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:42:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PYC] Paycoin - Going to be hard forked soon!  (Read 90776 times)
Gabralkhan

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:09:52 PM

I'm not Josh Garza first...

and secondly, well go man, do your thing, i wait to see the results of your legal procedure....I'm preparing some Pop corn...

So you own 4% of a coin and because you decide it, you have ownership of the project without consent of the founder ? Interesting idea on how business laws and Cryptocurrency works but it is not so easy...

Funny to see that on the founder doesn't seem to agree with that at the beginning of the 2014 year before he disappeared...

We are Devs of Paycoin. Paycoin is working very well so far and no one can take over from us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:12:01 PM

Exactly. It is the entity who can prove first public use (commercial or not) in 2013. If the original developer is not available, those who were/are financially vested in the venture starting in 2013 can exercise their rights to the name; whether it be one person, a collective, or a corporation.

Scott

And if Mr. Garza thinks I'm lying, I can easily post my PayCoin balance of 78,000 coins which I had fully intact before he ever announced or talked about anything regarding PayCoin.

And I bought lots of those coins in 2013, for which I already posted a pic.

So if a 4% [or it's actually 5%] major holder of an asset has no say with what happens to said asset then tell me what rule of law could we possibly have in America?

This is simply not even a remote possibility.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:17:17 PM

So you own 4% of a coin and because you decide it, you have ownership of the project without consent of the founder ? Interesting idea on how business laws and Cryptocurrency works but it is not so easy...

Funny to see that on the founder doesn't seem to agree with that at the beginning of the 2014 year before he disappeared...

In Jan 2014 he was here and those guys trying to "take over " the coin were only trying to confuse people to scam them so there was no real takeover attempt.

Right now the coin is clearly and completely abandoned so I, a major holder with more coins than the founders, I'm sure, and this community can legally takeover this coin per the laws outline by the open source MIT license and by the current laws, rules and regulations governing open source crypto currencies.

Even if the dev showed up right now, this coin has been taken over by the community due to his prolonged inactivity so at best he could join us.

You guys don't have a leg to stand on regarding this matter.  It's like saying Satoshi can come back and make Bitcoin his personal coin and do with it whatever he wants.

He couldn't legally do that even if he wanted to.  That's a fact.

Gabralkhan

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:24:50 PM

Okay, I'm not going to argue hours with you...

Keep the community updated of your progress to claim ownership of the coin with a your enormous 4% and no consent from the dev team, and of your legal procedure for your "Trademark" against GAW, so we can all have some fun...
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:28:30 PM

Okay, I'm not going to argue hours with you...

Keep the community updated of your progress to claim ownership of the coin with a your enormous 4% and no consent from the dev team, and of your legal procedure for your "Trademark" against GAW, so we can all have some fun...

Please get your story straight.

Myself, and others here, ARE the dev team.

Cheers!

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 08:36:41 PM

Keep the community updated of your progress to claim ownership of the coin with a your enormous 4%

It is not the monetary value which counts but the % vested ownership of an asset.

Ever hear of Carl Icahn?  On many occasions, such as this, he has taken over total control of giant corporations with less than 1% ownership.

And as you know, crypto currencies now fall under the same jurisdiction as Stocks and commodities.

So laugh at my "enormous 4%" but you will find out that 4% is considered a major holder in the world of finance.

Please feel free to call me the world's first CryptoRaider or CryptoActivist.  lol

Cheers!

Gabralkhan

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:40:35 PM

Is there still an active dev here?  This coin has a good name but the price is imploding.

Cheers!

I don't call someone coming to this thread about 6 months ago and buying coins a dev team, sorry...but i guess we don't have the same point of view on that like on the rest...
alienesb

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:41:53 PM

Why doesn't GAW just start buying up the coins then they could put an end to this? They are trying a muscle move like Apple has done but you Apple has much better lawyers and much smarter people working for them.
CryptoCurrencyInc.com

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:42:25 PM

The Solution is very simple.

Paycoin [PYC] was first to use the name Paycoin.
Paycoin [XPY] came from Gawminer. They just need to change their name to Gawcoin

Problem solved.

╓▄▌██P                   
                                                 ╔▄▌███▀███▌                   
                                           ▄▄▌██▀▀╚  ╓██╩██                     
                                     ▄▄███▀▀╙      ▄██  ▓█                     
                               ▄▌███▀▀+          ▄█▀   ▐█                       
                        ,▄▌███▀▀¬              ▓█▀     █▄                       
                  ,▄▌███▀▀                  ,██▀      █▌                       
               '█████▌▄▄,                 ╓██╩       ██                         
                  ▀██▌▐▀▀▀█████▌▌▄▄╓    ▄██¬        ▄█                         
                     ▀██▄        ╚▀▀▀████          ▐█═                         
                        ▀██▄        ▓█▀██          █▀                           
                           ▀██▄  ,██▀   █µ        ██                           
                              ▀███Z     ██       ██                             
                                ▐██     ▐█      ▄█                             
                              ,,╓╓█▓▄▌   █▌    ▐█U                             
                        º▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███   ▀█    █▌                               
                          ▀█▓▓▓▓▓████▀█▌  █▌  ██                               
                            ▀███████▌  ▀█µ▀█ ██                                 
                              ▀█████     ███▓█                                 
                                ▐███      ▀██Ñ                                 
                                            ▀                             

cmilian

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 08:59:02 PM

He aint stupid enough to do this,,, he bought you guys xpy is pyc

Greed and arrogance breeds the stupidest people on earth.

But hopefully we'll soon have all the big media outlets talking about what an unfair businessman this guy is.

I wonder, having XPY coin MarketCap and value being a lot larger by miles than PYC, wouldn't it be better to negotiate and reinvest these profit in PYC. You would be able to increase its value. Just saying. You should not label of arrogance anyone when pride (not that pride is a bad thing) does not allow you to take advantage of the situation properly yourself. 

I am just providing constructive Criticism. My opinion does not need to be a fact, just something to consider. Please do not reply with insults that would not be constructive at all.
cmilian

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:11:09 PM

The guy creating all this racket attempted to bribe us by telling us to buy all his coins for over a million dollars. He said if we did not, he would continue to make an issue for us.

We refused, so he is now trying to blackmail us by doing all this. When I get to a computer I will paste the conversation in.

Not looking to get in to an argument. I just think it's important people know there is more to what's being told here.

If you are referring to me you are an outright liar.

I negotiated a price for [the ENTIRE] PayCoin and argued that it had a fair market value of at least ~$2 million which meant each coin would be worth about 300,000 Satoshi and I offered to sell you my coins at that price if you would accept - a total value far far far less than the $1 million you're lying about.

I have a feeling you lie so much that you simply cannot tell the truth about anything anymore.

You were the one who initiated first personal contact with me, YOU PM'd me first asking to negotiate - so what were you wanting or expecting me to negotiate for - my socks, my stash of ShitCoins...lol?  What could I have offered you except my Paycoins and cooperation to help get the deal closed for the entire PayCoin community?  I felt at 300,000 Satoshi I could sell the community on the deal.

Are you that ignorant or incompetent about what's happening here or are you still playing your little greed game?

Then you responded:  "What, what are you offering me, why would I wanna buy your coins - I already own the PayCoin brand?"

Hahahaa.

Another blatant lie as you do NOT own the paycoin brand - you just applied for it.

And what were you negotiating with me for if not for a price to buyout PayCoin, what else would I have to offer you?

You, Homero Garza, are a vile, dishonest and crooked person.  No wonder the other guys I talked to said:  "we do not want to negotiate with him, we're doing this on principle, but be careful with him."

I obviously didn't know I was dealing with a pathological liar, otherwise I wouldn't have wasted my time.

So please do post screen-shots of our conversation [the entire conversation] - that way everyone can see what a two faced lying sack you really are.

And dude, use some of those ill-gotten gains to buy yourself some tampons, a brain, some English grammar courses, a human personality and a moral backbone.  

Merry Christmas, Scrooge!

Man, Vlad?  How old are you? you sound like a 15 year old playing XBOX with other kids. You need to be more professional for the good of your coin and our community.

PYC community... Is this the guy you want representing you?
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:19:25 PM

Why doesn't GAW just start buying up the coins then they could put an end to this? They are trying a muscle move like Apple has done but you Apple has much better lawyers and much smarter people working for them.

If Garza hasn't done this already then he is truly clueless.

He could have bought 90% of the coin by now for pennies then issue a full-blown buyout at $2 million which would only cost him a couple hundred grand.

A half ass new domain costs that much.  To buy a good NameBrand, its community and the goodwill of a huge crypto customer base is a total steal at that price.

I assumed this is what he did but now that I see how thoughtless and impulsive he is I seriously doubt it.

This deal should have been a huge win for him at a relatively small cost.  But it looks like he prefers being selfish and greedy and to use force.  Sad!

cmilian

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:25:21 PM

Well, let's wait and see then, I'm curious to see how you claim ownership of a trademark in court without even a company or anything that proove ownership of it...

From his own saying Vladvlad just own coins and was not even involved in the dev team, the dev was already developing another coin that failed too (Fishcoin) and didn't posted for almost 1 year now...

I don't see anywhere that Vlad2vlad has rights on this coin first to say...

Being a major Paycoin holder since last year (4%) gives me more rights to this coin than you, Mr. Garza.

Also, try reading the MIT license for open source cryptos - I have officially taken over this coin [legally, just like Gavin & BTC community legally took over Bitcoin] which is much more legal and ethical than what you are doing.

As the new developers of the coin, along with others here, we have any and all rights as the original founders of this coin.

Anyway you try to scheme it - we legally have these rights and you do not.

Go fish!

So you have 4%, does this mean that if someone buys 5% of these coins at whats the value? 0.00007500 btc they would be able to make decision the developers did? That should not be hard to do at this point in time. Again, just trying to learn how this works.
molan

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 09:33:46 PM

Man, Vlad?  How old are you? you sound like a 15 year old playing XBOX with other kids.

Oh the irony, and this is totally constructive, isn't it ?   Grin
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 09:42:17 PM

Please do not reply with insults that would not be constructive at all.

How old are you? you sound like a 15 year old playing XBOX with other kids.

Dude... which is it then?

I can't deny it's fun to watch you HT guys trying to defend your CEO and falling flat on your faces. But this doesn't make any of it - GAW, XPY, CEO, whatever - look good. Why don't you leave it to the "proper offices" to sort out.
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2014, 10:09:20 PM

Man, Vlad?  How old are you? you sound like a 15 year old playing XBOX with other kids. You need to be more professional for the good of your coin and our community.

I totally agree, this is a shitstorm and I don't like how the whole thing has jack-knifed.

But let me ask you - does Josh Garza strike you as the kind of guy who would do what's right for this community if you asked nicely?

I tried to ask nicely and I even deleted all my negative posts about him to show I wasn't trying to be malicious, and in turn he just mocked my offer after asking me to give him a proposal to clean up this mess, a mess he created in the first place.

We are now in a different battle - the battle for public opinion - where the audience is his present and future customer base, although I doubt he even realizes or cares.  

And let's not forget, he threw the first stone - I am merely defending my property as any able-bodied American should.  

This is America - you can NOT steal another man's rights and property without a proper fight.  I will not lay down for him no matter what his threats or law-firm throws at me.

So let's do this:  Let's get in the mud and fight like pigs if that's what it takes to protect our natural and constitutional rights to OUR property.

VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:19:54 PM

Please feel free to call me the world's first CryptoRaider or CryptoActivist.  lol

Cheers!

+1  <upvote>

+1000 <upvote>.

So happy we have our first CryptoRaider who's not afraid of the rich elites whom crypto was made to fight against in the first place.  We need more guys like this in this community who are not afraid of lawsuits or "looking bad".

Don't give up, vlad!
VERUMinNUMERIS

Activity: 409
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:25:54 PM

1,000 times YES YES YES!

It is a fact that Josh Garza has already threatened other members of this community with personal lawsuits if they speak up against him and this paycoin theft.

So yes, we need a guy like vlad "crazy" and aggressive enough that he won't back down, out of fear and intimidation, like other "nice" guys have and would. You cannot fight and win against a guy like Josh Garza unless you have a guy like Josh Garza to pin against him. I mean that in a good way Vlad.  Don't give up on this fight, Vlad, lots of us are cheering for you but we can't say much against Josh Garza for obvious reasons.
bitgeek

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 10:47:39 PM

It is a fact that Josh Garza has already threatened other members of this community with personal lawsuits if they speak up against him and this paycoin theft.

Really? Paycoin theft? Nobody is stealing paycoin.

If they bacekd off, maybe they knew what they were doing wasn't completely legal.   Roll Eyes

███████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████

Online.BTC.Bingo

.*500%.CASH.BACK.+.INSTANT.BONUS
..PROGRESSIVE.JACKPOT
..NO-DOWNLOAD.CLIENT

EPIC.FUN.
maursader

Activity: 509
Merit: 250

Disrupt the banking system!

View Profile
December 17, 2014, 11:02:37 PM

Ever hear of Carl Icahn?  On many occasions, such as this, he has taken over total control of giant corporations with less than 1% ownership.
So laugh at my "enormous 4%" but you will find out that 4% is considered a major holder in the world of finance.

So we're clear on this..... you wanna be "that guy" then. Am I right?

Man, Bitcointalk has really changed... I'll leave it at that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: