Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:46:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum 2k USD in February?  (Read 3401 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:07:58 PM

ETH's demand is increasing and my guess is that XRP sellers and as well as TRN sellers after taking good profit on these altcoins they are now putting it to ETH. And that's why the price is starting to increase and that is making other good altcoins to pump. I know it's quite quick to say that ETH can lead to $2,000 on February but that's a very big possible thing.

I agree with you, both btc and eth will be higher in the next few months if more new altcoins pumps a lot, it seems more and more buyers are running in this market without any consideration of the risks, that is crazy.
I have no doubt with these coins, it's not the only best choice of coins of every holder here. I know that majority prefer to have bitcoin and ETH as their holdings. And as ETH's momentum is still great as of today and enjoying it's stay on $1,000 there will be people that are going to show their wealth and will be glad to say that they've earned that much with ETH. $2k on February, let's just wait.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:12:15 PM

ETH's demand is increasing and my guess is that XRP sellers and as well as TRN sellers after taking good profit on these altcoins they are now putting it to ETH. And that's why the price is starting to increase and that is making other good altcoins to pump. I know it's quite quick to say that ETH can lead to $2,000 on February but that's a very big possible thing.

I agree with you, both btc and eth will be higher in the next few months if more new altcoins pumps a lot, it seems more and more buyers are running in this market without any consideration of the risks, that is crazy.
I have no doubt with these coins, it's not the only best choice of coins of every holder here. I know that majority prefer to have bitcoin and ETH as their holdings. And as ETH's momentum is still great as of today and enjoying it's stay on $1,000 there will be people that are going to show their wealth and will be glad to say that they've earned that much with ETH. $2k on February, let's just wait.
and now ethereum show nice movement on their chart.price move up gradually and keep make new high every week.i think in february it will reach $15.000
Magica

Activity: 55
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:17:27 PM

To know what will happen to a crypto in the future is quite impossible. But yes, looking at the growing popularity of ethereum and it being used as a payment method in a lot of places in dark web also, it's future is very bright.
Don't hold your breath on the 2k USD mark in february:D
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:28:13 PM

and now ethereum show nice movement on their chart.price move up gradually and keep make new high every week.i think in february it will reach $15.000
It's showing a nice movement and are you sure that ETH's price will reach $15,000 on February? That was too high to be honest and that type of increase is abnormal if that will happen but I doubt it that we will see that next month. That can be reached on some other years but not on February. I'll give some realistic speculation rather than giving a positive price but unrealistic on the target date.
SenSeiSoKo

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

nobody knows it but possible, the markets are crazy and nobody exactly can say where it will go or not go... there are so many interesting coins and tokens... careful to be on the markets you must be
popeye95

Activity: 398

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:16 PM

What's your take on how could it get to 2k? I love ETH and have it but not gonna put some baseless hype and cause trouble for newbies.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:32:21 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?

January 2018 will be one of the memorable date of ethereum because it finally reach the $1000 level. Many ethereum investors have been waiting for this momentum and they are forward to reach more all-time high. $2000 is possible for ethereum if the demand for this month will double next month.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:55:09 PM

I honestly speculate that by the end of January, Ethereum will go up to $1,300 to $1,500. I'm impressed with Ethereum's growth despite it falls down behind Ripple in market cap. I believe it will go up by $2k next month, so there's a lot of time for Ethereum to explode.

I think the entire ecosystem is experiencing network congestion, which I'm trying to buy Ethereum from my friend. However, he doesn't recommend me buying due to network congestion. It is one of the reasons why Ethereum's market value is exploding.
I agree with you . ETH may reach $ 1,500 by the end of this month and this is likely to occur as demand for ETH is increasing and most new investors choose ETH because they can invest in ICO or hold for a long time

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
mikaeltomcruz12

Activity: 556

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:25:06 PM

I think so because the massive price increase of Ethereum in 2017 was so impressive if this will happen all people patronizing crytocurrency will be happy.
Rowland Okoli

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:29:39 PM

If Vitalik and his team launches the Ethereum 2.0 (The EOS Competitor) then it would hit $3k but if they don't $1800 would be feasible by Q4 of 2018.
Don't forget other better platforms than Ethereum are out and working.

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:04:50 PM

Ordinarily, one would say after reaching such a high at 1,000 dollars, Ethereum should run out of steam and stabilize before moving on to the next target of 2k. Then again, this is the wonderful world of crypto. In December, Ethereum doubled from around $450 to $900, so to double again in seven weeks to $2,000 does not sound like out of the ordinary. ETH is heavily in demand now too, and is still trying to scale with 2.0, so even the newcomers can see the growing potential for Eth. Maybe not in February, but this coin is still moving up for sure. And that is coming from me, not an Eth supporter!

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Veseloff

Activity: 448
Merit: 106

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

It is possible that in February we will see 2000, everything will depend on the cost Bitcoin, By bitcoin, the etherium is at the bottom, it should grow exactly, and even by all the long-awaited metropolis, it should well push the coin.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

So, the most awaiting is over now. ETH Touched the golden 1k USD Mark. And, The pumping growth is incredible now. So, what do you think ETH in February? Can ETH Cross 2k$ in February?
This is very possible as this coins is becoming more popular more than bitcoins and other crypto currencies that have established a strong foundation. Ethereum grow from  $8 in January 2017 to as high as $1000 in December the same year making it to be the most perform coins of 2017. February is just here but I see the possibility of ethereum making that.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 04:39:09 PM

From now until end of February, bitcoin will have to pump and that could greatly affect the bull run of eth. It can push back the price of eth so I will not expect too much. But I think that price is possible within this year but not as soon as Feb.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:10:56 PM

From now until end of February, bitcoin will have to pump and that could greatly affect the bull run of eth. It can push back the price of eth so I will not expect too much. But I think that price is possible within this year but not as soon as Feb.

Me too, i didn't expect too much in eth, we see how many months ago we wait before ETH reach a 1k USD ,and i don't think if eth reach 2k in just a month. I believe in ethereum but i guess the price will increase slowly.
Antiqua

Activity: 210

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:32:22 PM

52 Days until february 2018 ends
this days ETH price is $1,045.73 USD
just about half of OP target

lat news from ETH dev is from 18 de 2017 about Ethereum Core Developers Meeting
and since then, no more update
and according to crypto callender, there is 3 more ETH event incoming, 11 jan, 13 jan, and 16 feb
will this 3 event will make double ETH price until last february??
maybe not

CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:33:42 PM

and according to crypto callender, there is 3 more ETH event incoming, 11 jan, 13 jan, and 16 feb
maybe not
lets see about that.. crypto can make wonders in just 1 days itself..one month is veru huge for crypto

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:34:41 PM

maybe not
I also strongly strongly doubt that the etherium can reach such heights before February. If we trace the history of the rise in the price of the etherium, then everything looks not very active, in comparison with Bitcoin.
diskodasa

Activity: 337
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:02:18 PM

Of coures, It is really a good coin with impressive development in 2017. It can reach that target easily. Besides, Bitcoin also will hit $30k soon

shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:51:35 PM

I hope that ethereum can hit at $ 2000 because my investments can grow and I'm sure many people will be happy if the ethereum can grow well like that

i will be very happy if ethereum reaches 2k! i have holidays on February an i am planning to go to the mountains. there are only one problem - i have a little amount of money) please, Ethereum, help me. If it reaches 2k my investments will do 4x.
But eth usually grow slowly not like btc. may be in march we will sea this numbers.

Well all hope for that to happen. Many users of Ethereum believe that It will reach the 2k, In fact everything in the crypto world is possible and such impossible things never exists. Because thereum moving back to its second place and as long as ethereum continue its growth. Let wait if and continue support the ethereum.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: