Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:42:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POOL] GigaRho Profit-Switching Multipool (Scrypt,x11,sha256,neoscrypt,blake2s)  (Read 2727 times)
GigaRho (OP)

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2018, 03:44:30 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2018, 02:00:19 AM by GigaRho

Update 3/26: We are pleased to announce that we have reduced the BTC minimum payout to 0.005 BTC at all scheduled payout times. The Sunday reduced 0.001 minimum still applies each week.

GigaRho.com Crypto Mining Profit-Switching Multipool

After being a privately used pool for a while, we want to bring our services live to other miners. The experience behind personally mining for many years has lead to a strong desire to create something with the miner at its core. Our goal will always be to improve and maximize earnings for time spent.

GigaRho offers multiple algorithms that each contain some of the highest profitability coins. More algos and coins are under constant evaluation and will be added at benefit for profitability. The pool's collective hashrate is taken into account for difficulty calculation on the coin switch.

https://gigarho.com

Our system is built to enable a proportional share earning based on the blocks which the pool finds. Your connection details (payout coin preference) enable the system's autoconversion option where any coin that is found will be exchanged into Bitcoin, Litecoin or others that have available supplies. We have a decent amount of documentation on our site to detail connection examples. The pool supports ASIC equipment (such as  Antminer L3+ or D3) and GPU/CPU mining on their respective algorithms. As more hardware and coins become available we will attempt to support as much as possible to benefit our community. Beyond what is on our pool, we offer a few other services such as support ticketing system and forums. Our main focus is on the pool, but in downtime the main site will be expanded to offer more services when appropriate.

Connection examples are provided at https://pool.gigarho.com. Every different algorithm connects to our pool on a specific port number. Each port number can be found on the site.

We try to stay connected as best we can with our community, please post on our forums or follow twitter for updates.

GigaRho
Profit-Switching Multi-algo Multipool
PROP reward system
Current Algos: Scrypt, x11, sha256, NeoScrypt, Blake2s
Autoconversion to Bitcoin or Litecoin
Server protection and encryption
Optimizations for uptime and speed
1% Fee
Specific connection ports for each algo
Username is the payout address (such as your BTC address)
Payout coin chosen with c=BTC or c=LTC in password field
Custom difficulty can be set in password connection field if desired
Extranonce subscribe

Anonymous to use the pool, registration required for support ticket system/forums
Payouts are once every 24 hrs for balances above 0.005 BTC, 0.01 LTC and 0.001 BTC or LTC on Sunday
Payout amount and timing may be changed to benefit our users based on earnings
Support Ticket System
Community Forums

More features and improvements always coming.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cdecl

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:38:46 PM

I really like the design and layout of your site. I'll send a miner to give it a whirl. The numbers seem promising.

-Camilla
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

Thank you everyone for your support so far! We have received several requests and as such our auto-conversion feature now supports payout into Litecoin!

If you wish to use our multipool system to now receive Litecoin as a payout currency, just use your Litecoin wallet address as the username and c=LTC in the password field. If you already have a different address listed on our pool (such as a BTC payout address) you will have to separately make a new address for LTC which will disassociate your previous earnings. If your old address meets the minimum payout threshold per day or our low Sunday rate it will still payout once matured otherwise please try to meet that threshold if you still want access to those earnings.

The site currently still shows daily/live statistics in BTC payout figures, but the backend supports the payouts into LTC already. Once we can work on the site display to support that information change we will try. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us. We want to bring requested features to our community when we can and this is just the first step.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 05:22:12 AM

Throughout our public launch we have received several requests and suggestions to add new algorithm offerings on our multipool. Since we already have plans for expansion we would like to offer the ability for everyone to vote through our forum poll located here. Based on coin offerings, anticipated beginning pool hashrate and profitability for miners we will begin rolling out new options as soon as we can. Feel free to leave a message here or one of our other social channels as well if you have a suggestion or request.

Aside from that all payouts/systems have been completely functional. We have added quite a few more coins and optimized a few of the ones already in place. Thanks again for stopping by...now back to work!
nazzer

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:10:46 AM

Has this pool actually paid out? It says 0.0009 on Sundays ... but no payout in sight for me ...

31mWa6f71bmTKJU58YHu28noVsvoWC1zGq

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:41:10 PM

Has this pool actually paid out? It says 0.0009 on Sundays ... but no payout in sight for me ...

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. After investigating your claim and what the cause could be, we believe to have nailed down the reason. There was a safeguard in place that all reduced payouts would need to be greater than the actual transaction fee placed on the payout, which in your case did not exceed that value. Our system uses a dynamic calculation to ensure people receive their Bitcoin or altcoin as fast as their appropriate networks allow so this fee is usually high due to Bitcoin's mempool popularity.

That being said, I have temporarily set today as a reduced payout day and have changed that requirement to more accurately reflect our pool's community. This should allow you to receive the payout at our next payout time. We apologize for not noticing this sooner as a large percentage of our community chooses altcoin payouts such as LTC or usually meets the minimum BTC balance during the other 6 days of the week.

If you have any additional concerns feel free to message me directly and we will do our best to resolve them.
nazzer

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:47:20 PM

Hello,

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. After investigating your claim and what the cause could be, we believe to have nailed down the reason. There was a safeguard in place that all reduced payouts would need to be greater than the actual transaction fee placed on the payout, which in your case did not exceed that value. Our system uses a dynamic calculation to ensure people receive their Bitcoin or altcoin as fast as their appropriate networks allow so this fee is usually high due to Bitcoin's mempool popularity.

That being said, I have temporarily set today as a reduced payout day and have changed that requirement to more accurately reflect our pool's community. This should allow you to receive the payout at our next payout time. We apologize for not noticing this sooner as a large percentage of our community chooses altcoin payouts such as LTC or usually meets the minimum BTC balance during the other 6 days of the week.

If you have any additional concerns feel free to message me directly and we will do our best to resolve them.

Thanks for the quick response.

I was going for minimum payout to compare how different pools performed and how long it takes to run a payment on each Smiley

Vega 56 | Vega 64 | RX580 | GTX1070 | 1050Ti | S9 | L3+
windgodyang

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 06:18:09 PM

why my Balance would less before payout Sad

14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

I want my btc back.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2018, 08:31:48 PM

I want my btc back.

Hello,

I hope I correctly understand what you are saying, but after reviewing your account it seems like at the time of this writing you have only been mining for several hours on the pool. Since you have chosen Bitcoin as the payout method, it goes through the exchange process which all pending balances take 24hrs to confirm on the pool. Every found coin is quoted at a momentary price when found but confirmed once exchanged at that price, which works to the miners benefit in times of rising prices on certain coins. It does appear that your pending balance is rising as you continue to stay connected and finding blocks with us.

Just to reiterate, the pending balance will always be fluctuating based on live exchange prices from the exchanges we use to get you the desired BTC payout. The number you really should pay attention to is the confirmed balance ready for payout which begins about 24hrs after that particular block has been found. More in depth descriptions of our system/services can be found on our pool's website.

Also, I should add that I believe you are referring to the yellow "pending balance" line on the graph. That decreases when certain coins have confirmed exchange. In the wallet page you can see, Immature, Confirmed, Total detailed sections for each found coin. Once a coin moves from Immature to Confirmed the pending balance drops. Confirmed balances are not reflected in the ready for payout section of the balance sheet until about 24hrs later.

We truly hope that we addressed your concern and if not feel free to message me directly or however is convenient for you.
windgodyang

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:04:03 AM

I want my btc back.

Hello,

I hope I correctly understand what you are saying, but after reviewing your account it seems like at the time of this writing you have only been mining for several hours on the pool. Since you have chosen Bitcoin as the payout method, it goes through the exchange process which all pending balances take 24hrs to confirm on the pool. Every found coin is quoted at a momentary price when found but confirmed once exchanged at that price, which works to the miners benefit in times of rising prices on certain coins. It does appear that your pending balance is rising as you continue to stay connected and finding blocks with us.

Just to reiterate, the pending balance will always be fluctuating based on live exchange prices from the exchanges we use to get you the desired BTC payout. The number you really should pay attention to is the confirmed balance ready for payout which begins about 24hrs after that particular block has been found. More in depth descriptions of our system/services can be found on our pool's website.

Also, I should add that I believe you are referring to the yellow "pending balance" line on the graph. That decreases when certain coins have confirmed exchange. In the wallet page you can see, Immature, Confirmed, Total detailed sections for each found coin. Once a coin moves from Immature to Confirmed the pending balance drops. Confirmed balances are not reflected in the ready for payout section of the balance sheet until about 24hrs later.

We truly hope that we addressed your concern and if not feel free to message me directly or however is convenient for you.

Thank you very much. I see.
immakingacoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 12:05:17 AM

Anyone with a Temple Coin Wallet, send me your Address in a PM and I will send you ॐ1,000 TMPC for Free.
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/%e0%a5%90-get-your-temple-coin-wallet-%e0%a5%90/

Here is the Coin announcement thread
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2791745.0

ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ ॐ

We will be Starting a Cryptocurrency Company in Armenia Soon.

Temple Coin ॐ[TMPC]ॐ is a Scypt Coin, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) of 8% per year. The ICO started on Facebook, Google+ and Twitter, so we already have a Community and are simply presenting that Community to the Bitcoin World. This may very well be the first Coin that is not about itself, but is part of an existing Community, and tied to something larger than itself, and that larger thing it is tied to is not called Bitcoin.

How to Clone Ethereum (we are also Automating this process)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2806271.0

Graphene (like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/creating-graphene-blockchains/

HyperLedger (Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS), like Bitshares or Steemit)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/hyperledger-open-source-blockchains-with-uses/

ICO Bounty List (this list is subject to be added to)
http://shaivitetemple.org/Forum/topic/ico-bounty-list/

Create a Shaligram Node- ॐ10,000 TMPC

Create a Shaligram Mining Pool- ॐ25,000 TMPC

Be the first to post in each of the Sales Sections, with Pictures (No Illegal Sales, 1 per person)- ॐ10,000 TMPC each

Be the first to make a Sale in each of the Sales Sections – ॐ15,000 TMPC each

IRC Channel -done

Subreddit – ॐ5,000 TMPC

YouTube Channel with Wallet Download Tutorial – ॐ10,000 TMPC

Temple Coin Logos – ॐ5,000 TMPC each, will accept many, All Logos should contain the Om Symbol or the Eye of Wadjet in some way, one or the other or both. The Tibetan Ah Symbol can also be used in place of Om.

7 TMPC Banknote Logos with Dollar type imagery (1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 1000) – ॐ15,000 TMPC each if accepted

Temple Coin Faucet – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Dice Game with Temple Coins – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Forum -done

Cryptonote Mining Pool – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Create a Cryptonote for your Home Town or Country – ॐ25,000 TMPC

Ethereum Clone or Fork – ॐ50,000 TMPC

Temple Coin TMPC Point of Sale Wallet with Catalog option – ॐ100,000 TMPC

GetGemz App and Coin Clone – ॐ100,000 TMPC

Bitshares Clone including Cryptofresh, Bitsharestalk & OpenLedger- ॐ100,000 TMPC

Graphene Steemit Type Twitter Clone – ॐ500,000 TMPC

GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 02:55:51 AM

Update 1/27 #1:  sha256 has been added as an available algo option on our multipool. At the time of this post, there are 22+ sha256 coins available with more coming as they are ready. Some will be enabled as the sha256 pool grows to sustain high difficulty blocks. Also the main sha256 port is configured with standard difficulty meant for physical miners. If you are planning to use Nicehash or other services which require a higher minimum difficulty, we would like you to know that a separate port is in the works to handle that load.

Update #2: GigaRho's payout system has undergone improvement to handle the developing network transaction fees and broad amount of currencies available. Our minimum payout system triggered today (Saturday 1/27) instead of the normal Sunday timeslot. More optimizations are coming to improve the structure based on recommendations from our community. The normal Sunday payout should be resumed next week.

Update #3: A decent amount of available coins have been added to all of our existing algos to benefit profitability and shall be adjusted as necessary based on our size.

Note: We have had a decent amount of new users try to choose altcoins other than the standard payout coins listed on the pool. If the coin you want is not in stock, the pool shall attempt to restock those enough to cover payouts required. All requests for additional payout options can be made on our forums.

Thank you all for joining us as we work to expand our offerings and improve everything. There is much happening behind the scenes and we will try to communicate whenever appropriate.

dejarumlights

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:39:09 AM

I'm liking this outfit because I can use my low-end scrypt ASICs and get something out of them. Also digging the breakdown of earnings on the wallet page. Keep it up!
bcn2048

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:24:59 PM
Last edit: January 29, 2018, 04:40:28 PM by bcn2048

hello, I've been using your pool for almost three days, but received no payment yet,

when can I expect to get paid, or where should I look here:

https://i.imgur.com/nDhJeJt.jpg

the minimal payment for bitcoin is  0.01 BTC, how much is for LTC ?

thanks in advance and I wish you all the best

GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:29:23 PM

hello, I've been using your pool for almost three days, but received no payment yet,

when can I expect to get paid, or where should I look here:

https://i.imgur.com/nDhJeJt.jpg

the minimal payment for bitcoin is  0.01 BTC, how much is for LTC ?

thanks in advance and I wish you all the best

Hello,

You are correct that the current minimum BTC payout is 0.01, and it is the same figure 0.01 for every other available payout coin such as LTC. There is one small caveat that if you were to choose an obscure coin that is not guaranteed payout because of supply then we would need to refill appropriately to maintain a balance sufficient for payout.

The payout system is something that we constantly evaluate due to each coin's mempool and popularity causing abnormally high transaction fees. As a result, the numbers that I quoted are subject to improvement when it benefits our community and the system.

As to when you will be paid, all "mature/confirmed" balances that exceed the 0.01 balance minimum daily or the weekly 0.001 minimum threshold that is applied on Sunday. This week was an exception as it paid mature balances on Saturday instead for testing purposes. The Bold number on the "Balance" line of the wallet page is the confirmed pending balance ready for payout. the Total Unpaid is an approximate amount preparing for exchange into payout coin choice and is subject to fluctuation based on current prices and possible block orphaning/confirmation issues. Many of our payout methodologies and policies can be viewed on the main pool homepage and other parts of the site as we may improve certain functions.
bcn2048

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:53:42 PM

well, thank you for comprehensive answer, I really appreciate that,

one more things, just to be sure:
- if I choose the LTC payment, will I receive payment when I reach balance 0.01 LTC or 0.62 LTC (equivalent to 0.01 BTC) ?

GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 07:29:59 PM

well, thank you for comprehensive answer, I really appreciate that,

one more things, just to be sure:
- if I choose the LTC payment, will I receive payment when I reach balance 0.01 LTC or 0.62 LTC (equivalent to 0.01 BTC) ?

If you were to choose LTC it will be 0.01 LTC, not the equivalent conversion. Each coin is considered a separate entity in terms of payout and is treated as such when confirmed at moment of exchange.

For clarification I should also point out that your current earnings that are connected to your BTC address will remain for that account. If you did switch and create a new account for LTC then the past earnings will not be associated in any way. Although as long as your BTC balance meets the Sunday minimum 0.001 it will payout and you can start on LTC completely separate if you wish.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:32:18 AM
Last edit: March 19, 2018, 05:39:20 PM by GigaRho

Hello again,

As I stated on the website there was a late payment due to the Bitcoin mempool being heavily congested. Today’s payout is now confirmed and sent in the correct amount. Also, we even advanced you and the others affected their premature balance before it was due to be paid out. We kept in constant communication on the site through our regular status updates and have even lowered our pool fee for the next few days as a way of showing how we wanted to make things right for having delayed payout for four hours later due to extended confirmation times.

Please double check your actual Bitcoin wallet and you should see everything properly there. I’m not sure what else we can do as we worked very hard to make things right.

If you feel like you would like more assistance feel free to message me directly. If you would like I could even post logs here proving you have been paid the correct amounts and in a timely manner.
GigaRho (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 07:38:30 AM

guys,see my address  on the website
https://pool.gigarho.com/?address=14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

Look at the website's earnings chart and after the last gain the balance fell twice.

And...if you would look at your BTC address:

https://blockchain.info/address/14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

You can see that the graph fell because you were paid out confirmed balances at those times. At this point I'm not sure what you are implying. You were paid out correctly.
windgodyang

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 12:11:47 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 12:30:52 PM by windgodyang

guys,see my address  on the website
https://pool.gigarho.com/?address=14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

Look at the website's earnings chart and after the last gain the balance fell twice.

And...if you would look at your BTC address:

https://blockchain.info/address/14ksWvXuYFjCvvGxePAbqPKsNtn8K4SiQU

You can see that the graph fell because you were paid out confirmed balances at those times. At this point I'm not sure what you are implying. You were paid out correctly.
yes,thx a lot。
but the website show Last 3 Days Payouts:0.14304250   
actually is:0.21891912

system bug?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: