Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:59:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding will be a risk or not??  (Read 4398 times)
Taskford

Activity: 2534
Merit: 786

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:12:26 PM

It is all depending on the coin that you are holding, if you are holding a coin with a great fundamentals and also a long term bullish pattern in the chart for technical analysis then i think that holding will be not that risk and it will be only risky if you will hold the coins that are low marketcap and just new in the field because they are the type of coins that have a lot of risk.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:16:04 PM

I think you should hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the price will pass $20k this year. It's just a speculation but it's worth having patience
Thirio

Activity: 350
Merit: 47

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:30:17 AM

First off, investing on bitcoin in general is risky. But holding bitcoin is in between safe and risky. Since we'll never know what surprise bitcoin may have. It may substantially explode tomorrow or even drop by another grand. With the prices at the moment, holding onto it is a bit hard, but have patience my friend, it will pay off.
Danglen1010

Activity: 230
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:25:24 PM

No, bitcoin is not risky at all. In fact holding your bitcoin is best thing that you should do since it will provide more earnings without doing anything.
Rodon

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:33:06 PM

There is always a risk when we talk about Bitcoin. But I don't think BTC will drop even more than now, I think it will recover in the next few months, like April or May.
rexter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:43:14 PM

If you really trust and believe in Bitcoin you will hold and take the risk,being patient is one way of making more profit in this business you never know if tomorrow is your lucky day or your big lose,but what we have seen the potential of Bitcoin i'll never hesitate to take the risk co'z next day i am sure i will gain what i deserve.
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 07:57:22 PM

Every investment is at risk. The hold is also risky. But you have to be patient.
It does not matter if there is only money to invest, it takes courage.

Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:07:35 PM

I think you should hold your bitcoin because I'm sure the price will pass $20k this year. It's just a speculation but it's worth having patience
Holding is the best option for the time being also, nothing good can come by selling out bitcoin at the present moment. Indeed, December was an unexpected month with respect to bitcoin’s performance and those who sold out their coins at that time did earn profit. But what is even better than simply keeping bitcoin is buying more of it. Yes sooner or later, bitcoin will be rising 20k $ as it is predicted.
PeRo

Activity: 1040
Merit: 538

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:32:15 PM

It is a risk only if you plan on holding on short term, it can not be a risk if you plan to hold for a longer period, because Bitcoin wont go down, and if it does, it wont be forever just temporary. The only way the price is going is up, you will profit for sure, you just have to wait and hold and just be patient, it is worth it.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:39:10 PM

Holding will not be a risk . because it will raise again in the middle of the month. Predictors are saying that. But if you even think it is risk than you can sell some and hold somem but I think this is the buy time. Everyone should buy btc. It will be profitable soon.

Ranker

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:49:43 PM

HODL is still the most suggested tactic - I've never sold any of my bitcoins for the past 3 years.
Niya

Activity: 811
Merit: 512

Enhalo Mining

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 08:51:10 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

In my opinion holding is less risky than day trading. But you should not forget about your investment, you should always watch it, look the market and the news. Also, pick a strategy and be faithful to it no matter what...
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:57:18 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

For me hodling is one key factor to get rich. if you're not a good trader a long term investment is required, but if you love the risk then try to maximize profits everyday to get into trading. but i tell you my friend day trading is very risky, if you will look at the chart of bitcoin it's very unpredcitable so hold is possible.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:06:13 PM

Holding is the best option for the time being also, nothing good can come by selling out bitcoin at the present moment. Indeed, December was an unexpected month with respect to bitcoin’s performance and those who sold out their coins at that time did earn profit. But what is even better than simply keeping bitcoin is buying more of it. Yes sooner or later, bitcoin will be rising 20k $ as it is predicted.
Yes that can also be consider as right, and now they have even good chance to trade bitcoin in a low price. i think that bitcoin is the best cryto currency and i do not think that there is a such big risk of losing money as we are taking it. If we want to make money we need to take the risk and only then we can expecte

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:49:39 PM

If you really trust and believe in Bitcoin you will hold and take the risk,being patient is one way of making more profit in this business you never know if tomorrow is your lucky day or your big lose,but what we have seen the potential of Bitcoin i'll never hesitate to take the risk co'z next day i am sure i will gain what i deserve.
To me i think bitcoin really deserve t believe on it. In fact in current time bitcoin is the best and trusted currency to be choose for trading and from where we can get a very solid income. Although the risk factor remains there, but i think that we do not have any other choice to take the risk.
yonghaseo

Activity: 111
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:22:35 PM
Merited by lyledark10 (1)

In the world of investing, there are always risks. It depends on your strategy on how you run your money. Let's make a scenario. Imagine you're holding and hanging on a cliff, this defines your holding your bitcoins for a long term, and below that cliff is a water with many sharks, and this defines the short terms like trading, buy and sell etc. What will you choose?  Will you keep holding and hanging there for a long time and you're not even sure if there will someone come and help you and you will be tired of holding and waiting for nothing. Or you will just let go and dive into the water with many sharks but there's a chance you can survive or you will be successful ?  Just think about it, the two have same risks but you'll have to face those risks to have a good earn and have a successful life. You have to sacrifice. Don't just hold your coins, keep them moving, dive those sharks in the water, because we're not sure if holding for a long time will end a good result.

●●● XPETROLEUM | Building The Trust Oil Economy With Blockchain Technology ●●●
Visit : https://xpetroleum.com/
roxbit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:32:00 AM

In the world of investing, there are always risks. It depends on your strategy on how you run your money. Let's make a scenario. Imagine you're holding and hanging on a cliff, this defines your holding your bitcoins for a long term, and below that cliff is a water with many sharks, and this defines the short terms like trading, buy and sell etc. What will you choose?  Will you keep holding and hanging there for a long time and you're not even sure if there will someone come and help you and you will be tired of holding and waiting for nothing. Or you will just let go and dive into the water with many sharks but there's a chance you can survive or you will be successful ?  Just think about it, the two have same risks but you'll have to face those risks to have a good earn and have a successful life. You have to sacrifice. Don't just hold your coins, keep them moving, dive those sharks in the water, because we're not sure if holding for a long time will end a good result.

Yes, sometimes hodling can be risky because of the bitcoin’s natural volatility. Not all investment are the same, there is passive income and active income.After all—you have to pay for the risk by convincing yourself there's a bigger reward and by suffering through the psychological strain of continually worrying that you're going to lose everything.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:48:34 AM

Bitcoin is very risky, which is evident in what you said, the bitcoin value is very unstable, it pumps up very fast and the dump is the same, and this greatly affects the altcoin  Undecided

Actually everything we do in cryptocurrency is risky as we all know because of its volatility, it is the nature of this crypto world.  holding coins bitcoins or other coins is risky too. when you starting to invest in bitcoins you are starting to take risk already but it is normal.when you want to earn profit. even businessmen take risk as well when they put up their business..so holding coins has a chance that you may earn big or you may lose your money too.
finley1001

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:51:21 AM

Investing in bitcoin is a risk, as the value can crash tomorrow. I'm holding too so far, I believe in what bitcoin represents, so I'm taking the risk. Don't invest more than what you can afford to lose however, but if you can, you should buy more.
joele
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 03:57:44 AM

You should buy other coins, this is not investment advice just saying my personal top pick for 2018 are Steem, REP, Neblio, Aeternity
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: