Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:36:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Holding will be a risk or not??  (Read 4401 times)
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:32:43 PM

It could be a risk but it is a risk I am willing to take. I will hold my bitcoin because in the beginning I have told myself that bitcoin is a long term investment
Yes experience people will always like to take the risk and they do not have any other option to make money. In fact the risk can only be reduce through spending time in trading and investment, once you get some experience, risk of of losing money in trading and investment will reduce.

Yeah experience people know about the coin prices information. If need any information people will be check the price information in the market place. This information help to for buy and sell coin. People check the price day by day and before any sell and buy coin people check the price. So coin is not risk you buy and hold the coin. Then you will check the price day buy day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:35:11 PM

Holding is not free from risk. Trading and investing carry with them risk even holding or not especially that cryptos are volatile. We can only reduce risk in trading and investing but we cannot just remove it totally.  But i think  many are willing to take risk in holding bitcoin and other good alts because it is worth it and will give you the return you are expecting once you are lucky enough.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
freecastle

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:36:09 PM

In the long run I do not think there is a big risk to a big money, after that it's sure that if it's a shitcoin, that's something else
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:07:48 PM

It's too risky if you hold the Bitcoin now, there is no sign that it will increase. Instead, you can hold many other altcoin, low value, future functionality is a lot.

adiksau0414

Activity: 434

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:16:40 PM

Been thinking this issue this past few weeks. Just observing how bitcoin and other alts are declining its value made me feel so worried whether if i should sell my bitcoins and my other tokens before making a big lost. But there is always another thought coming in my mind that it might just a sign that there's another big increase in value in the near future and will earn a big profit. These two is always fighting in my mind and i really dont know what will i do. As of now im still holding my coins, dont want to regret anything.

gaby0312

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:17:31 PM

In my opinion, holding is always a risk. But now, i think it's the best thing to do, as Bitcoin dropped, its recover is just a matter of time. It will be better in the next few months, I'm not worried about that.
Jackblack90909

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:23:39 PM

It is a risk if you dont secure enough your wallet or your pc/phone. The risk of the price decreasing is very small in long term, because Bitcoin's price is expected to rise highly in the future. But still the risk of getting hacked is very dangerous and it is possible if you don't take care about your security online.
Joyceshiroor
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:31:00 PM

Bitcoin investment are helping many people gain profits but at the same time they are risky too....so anyone who is    investing should not get involve in that to tht extent...think many times before investing large
mellar1084

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:32:27 PM

I think Risky yet beneficial. Well, it is just the same thing when you do not hold bitcoin because the difference between holding bitcoin and not is just you saved it for a future purpose or you are planning to buy a thing which needs a big amount of money while on not holding a bitcoin is you do not have a plan to buy a thing on a higher price but you do buy a lot of lower price thing. It might not big if you do not hold bitcoin but it is the same profit you earn when do not hold bitcoin and hold bitcoin, holding it would be a higher little. everybody mind it Holding will always have a risk, even if it is not a cryptocurrency. The risk only lessens if based from research, an investment has potential growth in the future. In Bitcoin, experts and articles shows that it can be the future of currency. Because of this, it makes it a better investment compared to others. Angry Angry
iron talon

Activity: 118

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:33:15 PM

It is a risk if you dont secure enough your wallet or your pc/phone. The risk of the price decreasing is very small in long term, because Bitcoin's price is expected to rise highly in the future. But still the risk of getting hacked is very dangerous and it is possible if you don't take care about your security online.

Holding is not a risk itself but it causes risk because of the price fluctuation of bitcoin and altcoins. The risk doesn't come from holding directly.
NeilSteward

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:34:34 PM

I think investing in bitcoin is risky.
Its price is unstable and the price is always changing.
So no one can guarantee that bitcoin will be profitable.
pogitayo

Activity: 21

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:35:16 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

In any case, shockingly its effectively reached 17k$ in 2017.

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

It depends sir on the situation as well as the volume of the digital currency you want to trade. But their is a greater chance that your money will increase if you hold it, because as time goes by, the digital currencies'values are increasing
jollyreti

Activity: 29
Merit: 6

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:35:33 PM

Old thread , I am sure you have a different opinion now, especially after you saw that bitcoin got into 20k and now wen back to 10k Smiley
K0korap

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

As indicated by predictions bitcoin should have achieved 15k$ by end of 2017 and fall in first week of jan 2018

Should I purchase or hold my btc?I don't plan to sell at any point in the near future.

Long term plans are actually good since BTC is stably increasing in price and definitely there's  risk in holding or if you'll choose to actually sell your BTC. Whatever decision you may have, i just want to make you consider that it isn't only the price you should consider but also the demand of it and conversion into the conventional currency. Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:36:47 PM

Everything that you are doing in cryptocurrency includes risk. There's no way for you to avoid that. And with the risk you are fighting, you can get many things. What I meant with many things is the profits. So, hodl is risky but you can get profits. And I think hodling is a great thing to do also because you'll be having your position.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
missycoin

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:37:58 PM

Ask this question to people who bought bitcoin at USD 300 and did not have enough of patience to hold it for long time Smiley
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:40:45 PM

It won't ever be a problem ... You should wait and invest in Bitcoins because according to investors .. the 2018 is gonna be gold and what's better ? We just started off with a dip and we could easily... Gain... Profit... From that.. just buy it up and save it for later.
Investment and holding is gold.
Better save than regret.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
GangNamSK

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:41:46 PM

I think that traders who invest in the crypto market understand that holding or selling will have certain risks in terms of economics. Hold back will bring the risk of long-term depreciation, lack of funds to re-use other investments, hackers can make your wallet account disappear. Sometimes the sale is not perfect, It will lose profits in the long run. Therefore, selling and keeping the right time is very difficult.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:46:39 PM

Bitcoin is not showing a rise graph in the whole month so the holding or cash your bitcoin both are equal the risk is always involved in the crypto currencies but for now the bitcoin is good to hold in the 2018. We know that the present time is not good for bitcoin but we have to look forward in the future the people will come to exchange their money into digital currency like bitcoin. For me the holding is not risk it is good strategy for me.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
twinkledthomas

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

I will win, not immediately but definitely

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Just buy it. Now its best time to buy. Definitely bitcoin will go up. You can try other cryptos like dgb deeponion

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: