Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:26:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] APIS - The First Masternode Mediation Platform(Pre-sale in Feb.20th)  (Read 15625 times)
The_Hu

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:08:42 PM

How is this project to be more convincing to investor, besides obtaining stable profit and guaranteed money in masternode for a certain period of time? Eg. The investment growth increases how many percentages in next year.
Ayupich

Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:16:20 PM

How is this project to be more convincing to investor, besides obtaining stable profit and guaranteed money in masternode for a certain period of time? Eg. The investment growth increases how many percentages in next year.
By the way, it would be nice to have a percentage of investment regardless of the project. Just because you invested in development. It would attract more investors and it would be more fair to them, as these people trust your team at the most basic level. Undecided
devgir

Activity: 35

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 07:56:38 PM

deserves a closer look, thanks.
manox.dave

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:19:28 AM

By the way, it would be nice to have a percentage of investment regardless of the project. Just because you invested in development. It would attract more investors and it would be more fair to them, as these people trust your team at the most basic level. Undecided
Here I agree, it can play a serious role in attracting investors to Apis))
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 09:09:32 AM

So you are building a server in Hanoi. Is this going to be the masternode server?
Klennox

Activity: 378

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

Today I watched the broadcast about the investment, and there they said that now many rich people are investing in masternode, even if they started talking about this TV and the world's big people are participating in it, it turns out that the project is really worthwhile)
Joseph007

Activity: 289

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:53:28 AM

Today I watched the broadcast about the investment, and there they said that now many rich people are investing in masternode, even if they started talking about this TV and the world's big people are participating in it, it turns out that the project is really worthwhile)
Yes, I also heard about it, that even world financiers from stock exchanges and forex, partially invested in masternode Grin
Nijeltheboss

Activity: 326

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:40:55 AM

Yes, I also heard about it, that even world financiers from stock exchanges and forex, partially invested in masternode Grin
For them it should be a fairy tale in general, practically guaranteed income, the only thing to volatility is they are hardly used to)
AngelinaShulcz

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 12:37:00 PM

For them it should be a fairy tale in general, practically guaranteed income, the only thing to volatility is they are hardly used to)
well, at the expense of the stability of the forex and stock market, I would argue there may be fluctuations and less often, but sometimes it is much stronger)
LoreinMallin

Activity: 324

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:19:49 PM

well, at the expense of the stability of the forex and stock market, I would argue there may be fluctuations and less often, but sometimes it is much stronger)
Came just in time to what the developers talked about, that one of the goals of Apis is to make masternode accessible to everybody, thereby reducing the number of people who invest their money in financial markets without due knowledge Cool
manox.dave

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 01:57:13 PM

Came just in time to what the developers talked about, that one of the goals of Apis is to make masternode accessible to everybody, thereby reducing the number of people who invest their money in financial markets without due knowledge Cool

it's still quite difficult to call it accessible for everyone, the entrance to Apis is also quite high ... Undecided
JamesJazz82

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

it's still quite difficult to call it accessible for everyone, the entrance to Apis is also quite high ... Undecided
what's the problem?) You can cooperate with your friends and invest in Apis in a fold
freo

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:13:33 AM

This is pre-sale.  Requirements for general ICO will be lower

sartredd

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:25:30 AM

I really like this project, it has a lot of potentials. I hope this project will have a more exposure to the community. Seems like it is not getting much attention. Do you plan any marketing campaigns?
Dante4142539

Activity: 411
Merit: 100

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:37:25 AM

Good concept and Idea, I like it.

Code:
[center][b]Member[/b][/center]

[center][url=https://www.martkist.org/](((     MARTKIST     )))     ►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ►  No ICO[/url]
[i][url=https://twitter.com/martkist]TWITTER[/url]     [url=https://www.martkist.org/]▰▰▰▰▰   Decentralized Anarchy!   ▰▰▰▰▰[/url]     [url=https://discord.gg/kVrEPag]DISCORD[/url][/i]
[url=https://www.martkist.org/]►  Decentralized Martket     ►  Alies & Assets     ►  Certificates and More...[/url][/center]
Klennox

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:43:33 AM

This is an interesting concept, but which masternode coins will be supported once it goes mainnet?
jess4ever

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:23:48 AM

what's the problem?) You can cooperate with your friends and invest in Apis in a fold
you are right, but I'm afraid that people who do not know how Apis and masternode works will believe in such an investment opportunity(
vkolotun

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:17:41 AM

you are right, but I'm afraid that people who do not know how Apis and masternode works will believe in such an investment opportunity(
So just explain to comrades how this works and what Apis is based on, and there will be no problems)))
momitonkageru

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:21:27 AM

There is nothing new in this project, just using a copy pasta code. All pos coins are green and there are already plenty of good ones. Ethereum itself will go into PoS. Bitcoin is bitcoin, the more energy becomes expensive and inefficient, the more value is added to Bitcoin. That is the whole point of PoW. The early adopters of bitcoinGreen will dump on noobs at any point. Stay thousand miles away from this scam if you dont want to get dumped on. These people are clever, they are even using bitcoin's name to tinker with people's emotion. There is no connection between bitcoin and this project.
DiziSquare

Activity: 377

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:26:18 AM

There is nothing new in this project, just using a copy pasta code. All pos coins are green and there are already plenty of good ones. Ethereum itself will go into PoS. Bitcoin is bitcoin, the more energy becomes expensive and inefficient, the more value is added to Bitcoin. That is the whole point of PoW. The early adopters of bitcoinGreen will dump on noobs at any point. Stay thousand miles away from this scam if you dont want to get dumped on. These people are clever, they are even using bitcoin's name to tinker with people's emotion. There is no connection between bitcoin and this project.

Is here someone who says that it’s new, this project makes it affordable for all masternode, this is a new approach to the old way of investing, so your criticism is not constructive!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: